𝟑. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Happy Valentine's day!💕
Leave comment and a like (It's gives a lot of energy to write)
-writer💋🫶🏻
———————————————

The party was organized by a guy who's in the La Masia his name is Paulo. His parents are very rich and owned six houses, ten cars, and they gave shit about what their son doing. So here was everything that Xavi scared Nor of.

When Gavi first entered the house, he was immediately struck by the smell of mixed perfumes and alcohol. Since it was the end of the season, he hadn't been in a party for a while, so he wasn't used to the crowd of people crushing each other. On the contrary, Nor, who hung out in places like that every week.
- "After that, watch from a far!" - Nor looked back at him for a moment and then walked into the crowd while all the boys stared at her. Gavi saw all the thoughts of the boys from their hungry eyes as they looked at her as if she was a piece of meat.
Sighing, he went to one of the corners, from where he had a good view of the girl and could intervene if something happened.

Nor was standing with some girls from her school when Diego her 'boyfriend' was heading towards her. Nor didn't wanted speak with him so she just turned to the bar table looking for something to drink and ignoring him.
- "Hey babygirl!" - Diego leaned to the desk. - "How are you hermosa?" - he tried kiss her, but Nor pushed him away and immediately looked in Gavi's direction. Luckily the Golden Boy was using his phone. - "Bebé i haven't see you for a week! I don't deserve it!" - the teenboy put on a hurted face.
- "Diego! I told you that my dad doesn't support our realitionship!" - the Hernández girl crossed her arms. Xavi hates Diego! He saw him once in a La Masia training and it was enough for him about the young boy's egoist face.
- "And? He's not here!" - Diego leaned to her again.
- "He doesn't but..." - she grabed Diego's face and turned him to the corner where Pablo Gavi was still engrossed in his mobile.
- "Oh Gavi here? That's cool!" - should i mention that Diego wasn't smart?
- "No! It's not! Dad send him to babysitt me!"
- "Oh!" - the young male made a "O" letter with his mouth. - "Then see you next time mi bella!" - he walked away.

The 'babysitter' was reading the messages of his angry girlfriend. She saw Fermín's new post from his own room and not with Gavi at the party.
Yeah... Gavi lied that he was going to hang out with his friend and not with his coach's daughter.
The football player's nervousness only grew as his girl started calling him. He was about to leave everything behind and run home to her when he heard the thin voice.
- "I brought you a drink!" - Nor stood in front of him with two plastic cups. He looked at her suspiciously first. - "Don't worry, just orange juice!" - she smiled gently, as the youngstar saw this, he immediately thought of how beautiful her smile was, but he buried it in the back of his mind when he realized that he had a girlfriend and that Nor was basically the girl who pressed on him in the car half-hour ago.
- "Thank you"! - he nodded and took the liquid.
- "Don't you know anyone here?" - Nor raised the glass to her lips while asking.
- "Just by sight! You know, these are still young foals compared to me!" - he grinned.
- "Oh you old man!" - Nor chuckled and slapped him on the arm, which to Gavi was like an electric shock and not because it hurt him.
- "What can i say? My back already in pain every night!" - he continued the joking with her. He really liked that Nor was normal and not a spoiled brat or a whore.
- "Oh poor you! I can already see the gray hairs!" - she was laughing.
- "You too? Next time when i'll go to the hairdresser, i'll tell him to dye it!" - Nor actually funny?
- "I go the bathroom! Can you hold it for me?" - she gave the cup to him and walked away.

She almost reached the door when someone grabbed her arm firmly.
- "Ouch!" - she turned towards her attacker.
- "Babygirl!" - it was Diego, who was no longer sober and there was more than just alcohol in his body.
- "Diego, let me in!" - she tried to pull herself out of his grip, but it was impossible and the boy just pulled her closer and pressed her against the wall.
- "You look so good in this dress!" - he started kissing, bitting her neck.
- "Diego stop!" - she slapped his shoulders and tried to push him away, so he pressed her hands next to her ears.
- "I want to do it today! Let's go upstairs to a room!" - he looked at her with desire eyes.
- "But i'm not rea...!" - before she could finish, someone pulled Diego back.
- "Don't you dare touch her!" - Gavi stood protectively in front of Nor.
- "What the hell? Bro!" - Diego was lying on the ground and wiping his bloody nose because he hit it to the floor. The football player didn't pushed him hard, but since he was quite drunken, he tripped over his own foot and fell - "What's wrong with you?"
- "She didn't want what you were doing!" - Pablo stared at the younger guy with a murderous look. - "Don't touch her again or I'll break your leg and you won't have to play football anymore!" - he doesn't understand, but he would do everything to protect Nor from that bastard. But why?
- "I see it now!" - Diego grinned. - "Daddy's player fucks the little princess! Right?" - he had the biggest smile ever.
- "What did you say?" - the Páez boy lifted him up by the collar.
- "Do you get extra points from the coach for sleeping with his daughter?" - Gavi almost exploded with rage as he looked at Diego's smug face.
- "Watch what you say, you little piece of shit, because I can ruin your life!" - he didn't want to make a scene, so he just threw him away then took Nor's hand and pulled her out of the house.

They were already halfway and Gavi was still holding the wheel hard. Nor's head rested on her pulled up knees as she stared ahead to the nothing. The way she looked now was so vulnerable and innocent and he felt sorry for her.
- "Why are you with him?" - Pablo's voice was low, almost a whisper.
- "I'm not!" - Nor sighed. - "I mean, we only make up some parties sometimes, but he wants more and he wants to sleep with me for a while..." - she looked at him embrassed.
- "And you don't?" - the boy was focusing the road.
- "God! Of course not! He's an irresponsible, immature asshole! I want nothing to do with him!" - she got a little nervous.
- "Okey! Relax!" - Gavi sighed and spoke again after a few minutes. - "Don't give yourself to such an animal
Wait for the right one! Who're you trust!"
- "I know!" - she nodded. - "Could it be that we don't tell dad anything about this?"
- "If you don't go near Diego again!" - he turned his gaze towards her. - "Deal?"
- "Deal!" - they both smiled.