"Twinkies?' Scarlett asks and I nod "yes! I love twinkies" we go to a bakery and Scarlett orders one for us each because they are huge "mmm" she nods bitting into "this is good" I nod in agreement "twinkies are my favourite" "your used to love the...

"Twinkies?' Scarlett asks and I nod "yes! I love twinkies" we go to a bakery and Scarlett orders one for us each because they are huge "mmm" she nods bitting into "this is good" I nod in agreement "twinkies are my favourite" "your used to love them as a toddler. You always used to ask for them whenever you saw them on a sign or a picture" I laugh "well it's not a bad thing to like". "Twinkle lets go" she says as I put my paper in the bin "my name's not twinkle "well it is now twinkle"  she strokes my cheek on the way to the next shop "let's get something for your room. Do you like candles or diffusers?" I tilt my head to one side "mm I guess, I don't really know. Dad doesnt let me have candles in my room at home and I don't have a diffuser" "well we can get a candle and try it. If you don't like it then Rose can have it, she likes that sort of thing". She takes me into a small shop which is just candles and scented things. "Ivy what about this one?' Scarlett asks and holds it to my nose "meh, it's okay" she chuckles and puts it back on the shelf "I thought that one smelt really nice".

After our shopping spree we get back to Scarletts house and she helps me to decorate 'my' room. She keeps calling it my room and I'm only staying in it until I go back home to Manhattan so technically it's not mine. "Ivy dinner!" Colin calls up the stairs "coming!" I quickly make my bed and then run down the stairs to see what it is. "Woah. Slow down, your going to have an accident" Scarlett chuckles serving up dinner "is rose not back yet?" "Not yet, she'll be back after the film so an hour and a half maybe". I sit at the table and eat my dinner slowly like them "is it okay?" Scarlett asks and I nod "yeah. I've never had it before" "Scarletts the best at making pasta bake" Colin says getting more. "Have you decorated your room?" "Yes, my octopus is in bed and my plants hanging up. Colin helped, he put a screw in the ceiling" "that's nice. What about your clothes? Are they put away?" I shake my head "not yet" "there better not be a huge pile of washing slowly growing over time like Rose has" I giggle and shake my head.

Scarletts pov
Ivy helps tidy away after dinner by putting the dirty stuff in the dishwasher and the salad dressings back in the fridge. I dry my hands on a towel and feel Colin touch my shoulder "are you going to tell her now?' "I should do but she's going to be depressed for so long and I'm not sure i can face that" he kisses my neck and hugs my waist "she does have the best mom to support her and the best sister" I nod slowly "she's got you too" I whisper. I sit down at the table for a while to find a way to tell her but then I finally do. Colin opens the door to the lounge and all I can do is watch Ivy smiling watching E.T. "Ivy, can we talk to you?' I ask and she nods "sure, what do you want to talk about?' she pauses her film and bounces on the sofa. I sit next to her and hold her hands "am I going home?" She asks and looks at me and then at Colin, her smile drops when we don't smile "honey, your dad's gone" I say softly, she frowns a little looking at me "what do you mean? He left?' I rub her hand "he passed away". It takes her around five seconds to get it in her head her dad's actually gone. Ivy starts crying so I rub her tears away with my thumb whilst mine start watering "no y-your lying. Your lying!" She pushes my hands away and wipes her eyes with her own "bubs I would never lie to you" she stands up quickly and looks at Colin "i-is he?" I turn around and wipe my eyes. "I'm sorry" she pushes past him and runs out of the lounge "Iv-" I stop calling after her when Colin gives me a hug "she just needs some time". We hear the front door open making us instantly jump up "Ivy" I say and wipe my eyes not carrying about the smudged mascara that's not on my fingers "Ivy" the door slambs so I run over to the door and open it "Ivy!" She runs down the drive and out the gates at the end which are open for Rose when she comes back. We both quickly put our shoes on and follow after her.

Ivy's pov
"No no no" is all that's going through my head right now, he can't be dead. I run as fast as I can down the road, I just want to get away. I want be on my own. "Ivy stop!" Scarlett shouts so I look behind me and see that both Scarlett and Colin and chasing after me. I take alot of obscure roads until I finally loose them but I keep running, they will soon find me.

Roses pov
I'm on my way back from spending a night out with my friends. It was a very good night actually, dancing and pizza. "Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight" someone runs Infront of the car causing me to slamb on the breaks. I quickly stop the car and run over to them, luckily the head lights are still on. "Oh my god I'm so sorry sorry" I choke out and rub my nose, I bend down and look over the body. A silver bracelet on the wrist makes me feel more sick making me freeze. I slowly move the hair away so I can see the face and I drop to the floor. "Ivy! Ivy. Can you hear me? It's Rose, I'm here. It's okay. It's okay" I take my phone out of my back pocket and phone 911 before phoning mom. "Please please please" I chant pacing around waiting for her to answer but she doesn't. I keep trying but the ambulance shows up and they put Ivy on a stretcher. "Is she going to be okay? Please" I cry following over to the ambulance "it's hard to say, she's lost alot of blood and there's internal bleeding. Do you know the casualty?' the woman asks writing stuff down on her clipboard whilst Ivy gets machines and wires hooked up to her "s-shes my sister".