I DIDN'T AGREE ON THIS, KRONOS! Also, you still owe me that Oscar.

Começar do início

Line break sponsored by Aphrodite squealing way too loud because of "Potena"

(Idea from olivialeO1234)

"—that I will KICK ALL YOUR GODLY AS—" He cut off his sentence as he ducked, avoiding Artemis' moon arrow. 

"Don't cause any trouble, and we won't capture you again." She warned.

"I can escape anytime, you know. I just want to see what the gods are arguing about now, because dam, Aphrodite has some juicy gossip." He smirked, crossing his arms challengingly. She rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breath about stupid males as she held up her symbol and sat down on her throne.

"Daughter, this must be important if you called another mee—YOU!" He pointed at Agnostos. He raised an eyebrow at the god in a 'are you for real' look.

"Oh, come on! That's like, the 6th time someone said that to me this week!" He threw up his hands in aggravation. "So demanding." Zeus narrowed his eyes at Agnostos, a flicker of recognition in his electric blue eyes before they clouded again and he snapped out of his trance.

"Dark Shadow—"

"That's not my name." He scowled. Zeus clenched his fists, clearly wanting to incinerate Percy with lightning.

"Agnostos?" Apollo looked at Percy in surprise. "You're back from Tartarus already?"

"Regeneration was a pain, that's what." He grumbled. "Anyways, yeah, I'm back. Did Neeks almost die yet?" Apollo groaned.

"He nearly overdid himself shadow-traveling again. Twice." He sighed. Agnostos chuckled. Nothing like Death Breath almost-dying again. Good times.

"You two...know each other?" Athena asked, confused. Percy was taken aback. Of course he knew the sun! They were old buddies! But Athena didn't know that.

"Yeah, we do." Agnostos said. "We're like the guardians of Emo Boy."

"AKA my son." Hades said from his dark corner. Apollo nodded.

"I ship Solangelo!!" Aphrodite squealed from her throne. "It's the best, most tragic love story other than Percabeth—"

"—and you won't be giving them any more trouble, hear me, Aph?" Agnostos gave her a knowing look and she gulped. 

"Of course not! I totally wasn't about to separate them and then put them back together...!" She grinned sheepishly at Hades and Apollo, who were glaring at her.

"Well, Agnostos, we heard about the powerful ally Kronos has on his side." Zeus side-eyed Hermes and Apollo who were gesturing towards his Master Bolt wildly at Agnostos. "And we have a guess. A wild guess, yes, but it is a possibility, and we want to know what you think." Agnostos snorted quietly. As if they would really listen.

"We think that Perseus has been captured by Kronos." If Percy was drinking something right then and there, he would've spit it out. Instead, Mr. D's diet coke exploded again.

"Not again!" He groaned as he mopped up the spill on the front of his Hawaiian print shirt. Agnostos smirked at the look on Dionysus' face.

"That is a wild guess." He said quietly, hiding the amusement from his voice. "Although, I have heard about Kronos having a new prisoner, so it is possible, I guess."

"We must get him back." Athena declared. Agnostos frowned at the goddess of wisdom, remembering Annabeth faintly.

"I could send one of the half-bloods." Dionysus offered. Poseidon looked heartbroken.

"H-he's captured by Kronos?" He whispered, seeming to age a hundred years. Agnostos huffed silently, feeling not emotion towards his former father.

"We could do a quest." Apollo suggested. "But I think Agnostos should come too, as well as another god."

"Alright, who volunteers?" Zeus boomed.

"But you didn't even get my consent to be in a quest—"

"I volunteer!" Hermes and Apollo both said at the same time.

"Hermes can go." Apollo said. "I think I've had enough quests as a mortal for now." Hermes punched the air.

"Yes!" He shrunk down to his human size and fist bumped Agnostos. Percy smiled slightly at the sight of his godly cousin.

"I think a prophecy is—" Apollo's eyes glowed and he spoke in a deeper voice.

"The god of thieves must join the quest

To rescue one who knows him best

With two half-bloods who share a link

He'll face a monster on the brink

But one of them will turn their back

And lead them to a deadly trap."

Agnostos blinked. 

"Well, that was grim." Hermes noted. "At least it's for sure that I'm going."

"It's a warning." Athena murmured. "There is a traitor among us."

"But we need to save him!" Poseidon cried. "When Nico was captured by the twin giants, the Seven still rescued him even though it was a trap formed by Gaea! Why can't this be the same?"

"Because it says it's going to lead them to their end, Coral Face." Athena pointed out angrily. Poseidon sighed.

"But it says 'must'. That means Hermes has to go." Demeter said. "The quest is necessary."

"What happens if we don't go?" Ares asked. Apollo gulped.

"Not good things." He said darkly. "Last time...well...it didn't go well."

"Don't think I want to know what happened." Agnostos muttered. "So, when do we leave?" Hermes glanced at Agnostos nervously.

"We need to go see Camp Half-Blood."