Chapter 4: I ain't no schoolboy

A: yo i see that a lot of people like reading this story huh?, that's cool, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it and all the readers, sounds cheesy huh? yeah thought so, but still, thanks for the votes and for reading the content of the stories too let's get into it shall we?

3rd P.O.V
The scene shows Leo walking on the street checking the map on his phone, the map is headed towards Kuoh Academy, a previous all girls school that for "some reason" it became co-ed, but let's go back a bit to yesterday night maybe that will explain why I'm coming there.

Flashback
After Asia made her decision, both Reynare and Asia fainted from exhaustion while Rias was checking to see if everybody was well and intact.

Rias: now that we have a new bishop guess we have to move her into Issei's house, and we should sign her up into Kuoh Academy

Akeno: I will give the information to sone Buchou, no need to worry about it

Rias: thanks Akeno

After the brief conversation, Akeno took off only leaving Rias, Kiba and Koneko with three people they met today.

Rias: now it's just you three (they all look at her) what is your purpose here?

Leo: m-m-m

Rias:?

Leo: monke

The four if them broke out in laughter

Issei: oi, Leo-san

Leo: why u calling me that? I'm literally the same age as you

Derek: are you really?

Leo: ok technically I'm both okay?

Rias P.O.V
These people, why are they so casual? one thing for sure, they know very well about the supernatural, the guy in blindfold and the black haired one are definitely human, yet they are strong enough to go against a devil, it's the two white hairs that are getting my attention, the one with the black hair tips, has energy that's similar to a dragon demon, he can be very dangerous to leave alone, then there is the other one, pure white hair, blue eyes, he almost looks similar to him, wait a second, what about his sword, I looked on the handle of his sword that is, for some reason, able to attach to his back without the use of a sheath, wait isn't that what I think it is?

VThese people, why are they so casual? one thing for sure, they know very well about the supernatural, the guy in blindfold and the black haired one are definitely human, yet they are strong enough to go against a devil, it's the two white hairs t...

Wait, that can't be the real thing right?, I had to blink just to make sure I saw it right but instead I saw a claymore sword on his back, thought I saw something familiar