Chapter 2: Walking Punching bag

15 Years later

No Matter how Long Ajani(or should we say Axel) have been in this new world it still drives him crazy. He barely tries to think about the fact he's technically 31 in the body of a 15 year old. He won't be able to date girls without feeling like some creep. It was weird being a baby again. But it was even weirder growing up. Learning how to walk and talk all over again. Attending Preschool with kids who stick their fingers up their noses. It was practically hell. But there were major things he learned about this new world he lived in (thanks to Gloria and the local library.) The Town was Called Sword's Point Because it was Made on the flat top of a giant Mountain that was cut in half by a sword so it was called Swords Point. 

They're a part of a Queendom called Ravolin. But Ajani has never left the village; he's eager to see an actual queen. And Although this world is technologically behind they make up for it by having FUCKING MAGIC! (maybe his harry potter fantasy could come true!) If this is a lot like those Isekai Manga and shows he used to watch he should be getting a Harem and Overpowered magic any day now. Ajani has been going to talk to Gloria ever since they met. She's the only one who knows he's an "Otherworlder" and has been a good friend. She doesn't know if he should tell his other mother Briar if he's an Otherworlder she probably wouldn't know how to react. It's Clear she loves Ajnai dearly but maybe they should wait until he's older. His Mother Briar was some kind of Soldier back in the day and it shows, She's built like an Amazon. But she loves Ajani like a golden retriever. 

As Ajani lays in his bed he contemplates if this is all some weird fever dream. But as always life throws him a curveball in the balls. Briar slams open his bedroom "AJ! Wake up!" her shout was louder than a megaphone that shook the room and Ajani out of his bed. He rubs his head that slammed on the ground with full force. "Jeez mom! Can't you shake me instead?! I think I got a concussion!" Briar has a happy giddy smile on her face "Happy birthday my Beautiful son!" she hands him a plate that was in her hands. It was pancakes, at least Ajani thinks it was pancakes. There were strips of bacon scattered around it. With syrup covered in random places. "I almost forgot it was my birthday, thanks mom....but what is this?" She plops down next to him on the floor. "It's a battlefield! That big strip of bacon is me and the other broken pieces of bacon are my enemies drowning in their own blood which is the syrup" 

you think living 15 years with this woman Ajani would be used to this type of thing by now. But you'd be wrong. "Wow mom, sounds super appetizing" Ajani joked sarcastically "i've always wanted to taste the tragedy of war" Briar smiled "it taste of pain and chocolate. I plan on cooking your favorites for your birthday today. I also have a special guest who will Be arriving today." she smiles and Ajani takes a bite of his pancake battlefield "wouldn't that be a bit hard because of the forest?" Ajani never really understood the forest situation. But apparently the forest surrounding Sword's Point had terrible monsters. (he could've at least been born in a safe location.) That was the reason why they didn't get many visitors. "Well" his mother explained "when the crisis first started they blessed the roads, So nothing truly dangerous could get onto the roads besides bandits.'' 

 What the hell could be worse than a bandit? Ajani didn't want to find out. Briar ruffles his hair and stands up "hurry up and eat breakfast. I heard Gloria had a gift for you. Ajani smiles and goes to eat his breakfast. No doubt this special guest is his father. His mother wanted to raise him on his own so she asked his father to be a sperm donor. Ajani wonders what his father's like. Thinking back on it, this is the first time in many years in this life and the last since he's had a birthday with both of his parents. In his old life as Axel (he'll never get used to not being Axel) he can remember only a handful of times when his parents could stop fighting so they could at least pretend to be a happy family. 

Let's hope this new dad isn't an alcoholic. After finishing breakfast Jason heads to the bathroom where he tidies himself up. The world he lived in was advanced enough to have toilets and running water. But it's hard to tell where all the pipes go. It's unclear whether this world has advanced technology such as phones or tablets but maybe that's a good thing. After brushing his teeth. And After washing his face he gets dressed. "I'm heading out mom!" Ajani smiles Briar smirks at him menacingly before picking him up and showering him with kisses "come on mom! Seriously!" but he ends up laughing and kissing her on the cheek. "I'll see you later mom" Ajani heads outside and walks to the village. The mountain the village is built on was surrounded by a big black forest.