First Experience

In the cozy confines of my living room, I found myself eagerly anticipating a package from a somewhat mysterious website, promising a new type of ghost-hunting equipment. The doorbell's chime interrupted my thoughts and I made my way to welcome the anticipated parcel.

The contents, as I soon discovered, carried a mix of intriguing promise and spine-chilling reviews. Curious to see how it worked, I switched on the device.
After switching it on, the mysterious device, a sense of eerie silence enveloped the room – a curious blend of disappointment and fascination. To my surprise, the device only brought stillness. I resumed my immersive journey into the horror series that had initially captured my attention.

As the apparition unfolded on the screen, the ghost-hunting device started flashing and buzzing, making me scared but curious. A chill ran down my spine when I realised what was happening. The device could sense the presence of the ghost, its motive, gender, and even its appearance. A girl with long black flowing hair and dreadful white eyes, stood in the corner of the room. Swiftly, I powered off the device. I was shaken but I decided to continue watching the show.

[few years later]

Sitting alone in the living room, a shiver ran down my spine as I read the story of a haunting incident from years past. A 21-year-old girl, attempting to communicate with her deceased aunt, faced an unfortunate turn of events, resulting in her unfortunate death.

Despite the ominous history, a sense of conviction lingered within me – an unshakable belief that the girl was a not malevolent demon but rather a good spirit. Determined to prove this, I decided to confront the paranormal firsthand.

Armed with courage and a desire to unravel the mysteries of the haunted house, I joined a squad dedicated to exploring the supernatural. After many experiences with the paranormal, some good some bad, we got the opportunity to investigate that very house. There was a feeling of excitement until we entered the house.

Sitting in that very room gave me chills, as the story of that girl replayed in my mind. I was told that there was a connection between the supposedly evil spirit and music, so I decided to engage with the entity through a melody. As the beats echoed in the room, I heard......

Hehe cliffhanger....

To be continued....

How was it?
Please consider to follow and upvote.

Your lovely author
Funasticks