Fandom Prompts! (Anusvi)

Book: Fandom Prompts!

Author: Fandomsh1t

Reviewer: Anusvi

Title: (10/10)

Book cover: (9/10)

Blurb: (9/10)

Overall theme: (9/10)

Looking from the fandom prompt perspective, the theme is good. The author doesn't take credits for what they have posted as it's not theirs. Regardless, the content of insanity is good. Also, to mention, credits of the last chapter goes to the author as the posts were from their Instagram Account. 

First chapter/ Intro: (9/10)

As it is a fandom prompt, the introduction as such is not mentioned. But I think, could've been mentioned, so that other readers who are reading the content for the very first time, will get an idea what the book is about. 

Pace: (9/10)

Since it's a fandom prompt, I think pace needs not to be maintained; still a (9/10).  

Character development: (5/10)

Characters should've been introduced to the minimum for readers who weren't familiar with the theme and wished to read something new like that. Minimum personality traits of the characters involved could've been mentioned as a prologue to make it more interesting.  

Grammar and vocabulary: (10/10)

No typos or mistakes in Grammar were as such found and the writing was as well good.

 Concept and Plot: (9/10)

 The concept was overall good.

Tips or changes:

To conclude, like mentioned above, a little bit of introduction to the characters and the series could've been mentioned for unfamiliar readers. However, taking into consideration the inclination of familiar readers than the unfamiliar ones, it's good. The concept and plot was also nice but as it wasn't owned by the author themselves, I have marked them with only a minus mark. Please do consider. Thank you!