Hospital time

As Tit was falling asleep again, he was thinking about the next day. He finally managed to fall sleep.

As the sun rose Tit didn't feel like waking up just yet, so he stayed all snuggled up with his head, resting on Otto's chest. Otto woke up at about 8 am and saw Tit still asleep. "His so cute" he thought to himself. He watched Tit sleep, for 10 minute,s before gently shaking Tits shoulder to wake him up. "Wake up sleepyhead." Said Otto. "5 more minutes.." Replied Tit in a sleepy voice. He wanted to sleep more. Otto then said: "We have to continue our mission." "Whyyy?" Tit said complaining. "Cyrus said so. I don't want to be executed" Otto replied with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "Mmmh... Fine..." Tit said, clearly tired and annoyed. Tit got up, and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Otto just watches in amusement as he saw how sleepy Tit was.

Tit brushed his teeth and suddenly began choking on the toothpaste. He began coughing uncontrollably and Otto heard it. He rushed into the bathroom and began hitting Tits back to get the toothpaste out. "How do you just choke on toothpaste like that?!" Otto said with some concern in his voice. "I don't know.." Tit said after getting the toothpaste out.

"Are you okay?" Otto said with concern. "Yeah I'm fine..." "Are you sure?" Otto asked still concerned. "I'm sure." Tit said trying to reassure Otto. "Okay." Otto said still a little worried. Tit kept brushing his teeth until he was done. He then decided to get changed. "Can you get out?" Tit asked. "What for?" Otto asked in confusion on why Tit suddenly wanted him to leave. "I need to change my clothes." Tit replied slightly annoyed. Otto sighed in relief, as Tit wasn't mad at him. "I will get out. Don't take too long, okay?" "Okay." Tit replied. Otto got out of the bathroom, and closed the door behind him. He waited, patiently for Tit to get changed. He went to sit on the bed, missing the feeling of Tits head on his chest.

A few minutes later, Tit got out of the bathroom after changing his clothes. Otto looked at him for a few seconds, before looking back away not wanting to seem weird. "You look.. nice." Otto said while smiling slightly. "Thanks." Tit said while smiling back. "Your welcome." Otto replied. He was happy to see Tit happy. He then got up and pulled Tit into a hug. He couldn't help it. "Woah?!" Tit gasped a little in suprise. "Sorry, I couldn't fight the urge to hug you." Otto said. "Oh.. It's okay." Tit said slightly surprised by the sudden embrace, but he enjoyed it. He hadn't gotten this type of affection from Otto in a while. He kept hugging Otto tightly. It felt great. After a while, Otto had also gotten dressed for the day. "What do you want to eat?" Otto asked Tit in a soft voice. "I don't know..." Tit replied. He is hungry but a picky eater. "You never know." Otto said while chuckling a little. "I'll think of something, don't worry." Otto said reassuringly. Tit smiled at him, he felt so lucky to have someone like Otto in his life. He sat down on the bed as Otto thought of something. He finally came up with an idea. "Let's go now, Tit." Said Otto. "Okay." Tit replied happily.

They both went to the hotel restaurant and Otto ordered some food for them. He ordered, bacon's and pancakes. As they were waiting for the food, Tit was clearly still a little tired. "Huh.. your still tired?" Otto asked, with a hint of worry in his voice. "Yeah. A little." Tit said with a yawn. As they were waiting for the food, Tit suddenly passed out from exhaustion. "Tit?!!" Otto yelled, His face full of concern. He immediately called an ambulance. He knew that Tit had gotten enough sleep. He waited for the ambulance very impatiently while trying to stay calm. As the paramedics arrived they asked Otto some questions. Otto did his best to answer them. They took Tit to the hospital to see what the hell was going on with the young boy. Otto luckily was allowed to come along with them and stayed by Tits side. Turns out Tit had barely slept that night but kept it to himself. Otto was worried now as he heard the news. "He has barely been eating and drinking, we've put him on IV." Said the doctor. This made Otto more worried. He didn't know any of this. He was extremely worried and concerned. "Why isn't Tit eating or sleep nor drinking?" He thought to himself. He couldn't bare seeing Tit in such a condition. The second Otto got the permission, to go see Tit he rushed into the room and saw Tit, still passed out. "Poor thing..." Otto whispered. He sat down next to the bed and held Tit in his arms gently. He didn't even realise it, but he loved Tit so much and hated when he suffered. Otto gently kissed his forehead before placing him back in the bed. He tucked Tit in, still very worried. He waited inpatiently but didn't wake Tit up. He needed the rest and Otto knew it. As Tit kept sleeping he mumbles a few things in his sleep, like "Otto?" And "I love..." And so on.

**Time skip because I'm running out of ideas**

Tit finally woke up, the next morning. He looked around confused. "Where am I?" He asked himself quietly "In the hospital." It was a deep but calm voice. It was the doctor. "Oh. I passed out I guess..." "You did." Replied the doctor. Your on IV, so try not to move your right arm too much, as it may come out and cause damage. "Okay." Said Tit. "Where's Otto?" Tit asked, his voice still a little gorggy. "His in the waiting room, right now." "Can I see him?" Tit asked "Sure." Said the doctor.

This took about an hour to write