Hotel night

Otto: Did you get hurt tho?

Tit: No.

Otto: Okay.

Tit: *Manadges to untuck the blanket, and puts it onto himself*

After a whole hour, of tossing and turning, he couldn't fall asleep for some reason. Tit then looked at his phone, for the time and it was already 11 pm.

Tit: *Quietly* Ugh...

Otto: You're still not asleep?

Tit: I can't sleep..

Otto: Just.. Try to sleep.

Tit: I can't tho.

Otto: Put you're head on my chest.

Tit: *Blushes a little* Why?

Otto: Just do as you're told.

After hesitating, Tit layed his head onto Otto's chest. It felt very comfortable for him, and he loved it.

Otto: Are you comfortable now?

Tit: Yeah.

Otto: Good. Now sleep.

Tit finally managed to fall asleep about 5 minutes later. But he woke up, at 3 am due to him being very thirsty.

Tit sat up on the bed, and saw Otto sleeping peacefully. He checked the time, and realised the time. He got up, from the bed, and began walking to the kitchen in the hotel room while rubbing his eyes. Thankfully he was tall enough, to reach a glass. But since he is clumsy, he dropped the glass, and it shattered into pieces. This was all an accident of course, but it woke Otto up.

Otto got up to see what happened, and saw Tit standing still, while having a startled look on his face.

Otto: What happened? *He said while rubbing his eyes a little*

Tit: I... I dropped the glass.

Otto: Why aren't you in bed?!

Tit: I was thirsty..

Otto: I'll clean it up in the morning. Just got to sleep.

Tit: But-

Otto: No buts. I'm getting you the glass of water. You go back to bed.

Tit: Okay..

As Tit headed back to bed, Otto got him a glass of water, and went to the bed and handed it to Tit.

Tit: *Drinks the water and be was very thirsty*

After he was done, he placed the glass onto the bed side table.

Otto: Go to sleep now.

Tit: Okay.