𝙲𝙷-23. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay, baby? Did I hurt you?" he concernedly asked, and I nodded immediately.

"I am really sorry, baby. But you shouldn't have thrown that magazine on me so harshly, na" he apologized and pulled me closer. I gave him a tired smile, wrapped my arms around his neck, and shook my head. "I am just tired" I spoke and hugged him.

He sighed and kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me. "I like my blushy mushy munchkin more" he broke the hug.

"Do you even know what that means?" I immediately asked him, and he nodded confidently.

"It's like making you blush, melting your heart like soft squishy, right?" He asked, and I gave him an impressed look and then passed him the towel.

"No one knows that" I spoke while he started wiping my hair again. I yawned; I feel too sleepy around him, like a child.

"But I am not no one; I am your man, your twin flame" he kissed my head and went to his cupboard.

"Twin flame?" I frowned.

"Twin flames mean one soul split into half, into two bodies, who have an intense connection, like they are mirrors of each other, who can sometimes feel the pain and happiness of each other. I feel we are like that, and we have that connection" he explained and removed a t-shirt, giving it to me.

"That's deep" I spoke, not paying attention to the t-shirt he gave me. He chuckled and took hold of the t-shirt.

He was opening my bathrobe when I stopped him. He frowned and raised his eyebrow at me, and I nodded no.

"Can we use words, or are you too tired to even speak?" he absurdly spoke, making me pout at him angrily.

"I will go to my room, change my clothes, do my skincare, then take a nap. You go to your favorite place" I spoke and got down from the table, holding his hand. I smiled and started to go when I heard,

"My favorite place is where we are together" I heard him murmur. Aww.. I turned towards him and saw him sadly keeping the shirt back inside. Ohw, he wanted me to wear it.

I went towards him and took the shirt from him. "Do you have something matching to it? Like the same color or pattern of a t-shirt?"

"No, why?" He frowned.

"I love twinning, but it's okay. I will be back" I kissed his cheek and went to my room.

I went to my room and again opened my suitcase. I am too lazy to unpack all this. I got my inners, a short, and changed into Shivaay's long t-shirt, which reached to my knees.

I pouted. It's too big but *sighs*

I dried my hair with the blow dryer and then brushed it flat. Maybe I should cut my hair; they are too long.

"What are you thinking?"

I jumped at the voice and saw Shivaay. He came towards me and hugged me from behind, keeping his chin on my head. He is wearing the same color t-shirt as me. I smiled at that.

"I was thinking of cutting my hair short" I spoke, rubbing my hand on his arm, which was on my belly.

"No, don't!" he spoke, making a disgusted face.

"What's with the face?" I frowned.

"You have a baby face, which suits your long hair. Short hair will make you look like an old English movie character trying to look like a villain, your are a cutiee" he explained.

"How do you think so much?" I asked, turning towards him. He chuckled.

"I think about you! Like I am thinking right now that we look cute like this and should click a picture" he spoke and gave me his phone.