Chapter 11

Alex's POV

"Who was that?" I say to the couple sitting across from me. They share a look before Rae says " That was Mingi." I give them a confused look and tell them to go on."She's just very interested in getting together with Kai but he isn't really that interested y'know" Ming says.

I nod and I can see the relief on their faces. Weird"Anyway,how about we all go to our place" Rae says,swiftly changing the subject.We all agree then start walking to the car. During the drive we talking about random stuff. We get there and go inside.

As we go inside we are bombarded by a giant ball of fur.A big smile takes over my face as Skye, Rae and Ming's husky, licks me all over. I laugh and cuddle her.She is such an amazing dog with such a big personality. Ming calls Skye down and I stand up.

"Want some water?" Rae asks as I sit down on the couch. "Yes please" She goes into the kitchen to get our drinks.

"Ok ladies I gotta go, see you two later." Ming says, I say goodbye and Rae calls goodbye from the kitchen. So now it was just Rae, Skye and me. Then Skye jumped on my lap and sat there. I swear that she thinks she is a lap dog and can fit anywhere. Just then Rae comes back with our drinks and sees us on the couch.

She doubles over with laughter and I laugh with her. Some water spills out of the glass and we laugh even harder. All of a sudden a sense of peace washes over me. This...it just feels right.Just her and I and we are all alone.

My ringtone cuts off our laughing and through the tears in my eyes I see the caller ID

"Hey Kai" Rae waggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at her.She grins and takes a sip of her Coke. "Hey 내 영혼" (my soul) " Kai says. "What's up?" He pauses for a second before he says " I was wondering if you want to go on that second date?" He sounds so nervous and I have to bite my lip to stop myself from giggling.

"Sure, when and where?" I hear is sigh of relief and I bite my lip harder "Tonight at 8? I'll pick you up from the hotel." "Ok, see you tonight"

"Soo, how's your boy toy?" Rae says when I put down. " Kai wanted to ask me out again" I say, emphasising Kai's name. " And you said yes?" she asks, even though she knows exactly what I said. "Yes" I say. "Well then, get up and let's get going. We've got a date to prepare for

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"And now I just do the final touch ups" Rae says.We have spent the past 2 hours doing my hair and makeup and it's about 15 minutes until my date with Kai. I'm a little nervous because of how our last date went. I know it's silly and irrational but I can't help it.

A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts and I check the time. It's 8, right on the dot. I never realised how long I was zoned out for.I opened the door and there was Kai, with a radiant, contagious smile. "Hi" he says softly

"Hi" I say, just as soft. "You look...gorgeous" A blush coats my cheeks as I look down and say thank him.He takes my hand in his and leads me towards the elevator. We walk to Kai's Audi and he opens the door for me. I thank him and his closed the door and went over to the other side and started the car.

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask Kai as we started driving."You're gonna have to wait and see" "But I don't want to wait" I groan and he chuckles. We drive from then and a calm and comfortable silence with the radio in the background.

After about twenty minutes we stop and all I see are trees. "Is this where you kill me and hide my body." I joke. He laughs and said "Very funny love, now follow me.Its about a five minute walk from here."

I follow him, a blush on my cheeks and a smile on my face from the pet name. Before we get to the trees, Kai turns around and took something out of his pocket.When I got a closer look I saw that it was a blindfold. "Are you sure you're not going to kill me?" He gives me an exasperated look and I laugh."No, now let me put it on" I turn around and he ties the blindfold, making sure my eyes are covered.

He then takes my hand and leads us through the trees. After a couple minutes we come to a stop and Kai takes off the blindfold.I gasp when I see whats before me. A gorgeous lake sits in front of me with a little waterfall trickling on the other end.Its so peaceful and clam that I just want to take a nap right then and there.

"What do you think?" Kai asks and I turn around to face him."This is amazing Kai" I breathe out. he smiles and says" Well I'm glad you like it, but that's not all." My eyes widen as I say,"This isn't everything?!" He chuckles and takes my hand as he leads me around to the waterfall. As we come around I see a little hill and Kai leads me onto there.

As we climb and start to see the top, I see an adorable picnic set out. With the typical red and white checkered blanket to all my favourite foods he somehow managed to find out. It was perfect.

I turned around and swung my arms around Kai as I thanked him over and over. He laughed and set me down and both sat down. For hours we spoke, ate, and stargazed while huddled together.

That night as I went towed, I realised one thing

That being with Kai these past 2 weeks has made me more happy then I have ever been in my life