"What we do for hair?" She touched her hair.

"Um... can't we leave it?" Hana looked for a while.

"Hanami we straight it?" She smiled, wondering how long that would take.

"Sure." Hana looked pleased.

"Now we tie with ribbon. Very pretty hair." She stood still as Hana ran her fingers through it gently, detangling it before pulling it back from her face. She tied a ribbon around the strands and left one or two curls to frame her face.

"You look like princess." She blushed.

"Hana..."

"Ebere-hime I call you this today." She smiled sweetly and left her to attend to Hisae.

"The others left for water cliff."

"Are you coming?" She shook her head.

"Have to watch Hisae."

"But you have to have fun too Hana!" She blushed.

"We have fun. Together soon. Promise!" She nodded and hugged her.

"See you when I get back?"

"Yes." She waved at her. She got down the hall when she heard talking. She gently knocked on the edge of the door.

"Yes?" She opened it to find Hiroto's father talking with a man. She bowed lowly.

"Good morning Iwase-san."

"Good morning my dear."

"Ah, do you know where Hiroto is?" He smiled.

"Yes. He was looking for you a little while ago. He thought you were still asleep. He should be in the garden."

"Where is that?"

"Straight and to your right."

"Thank you." She bowed again before closing the door. She went in search of Hiroto. Turning the corner, she faltered. Gripping the wall, she peeked at him. He was ridiculously attractive. It didn't make sense. He wore a off white yukata today and it looked as if painted on him. She closed her eyes and turned to press her head back against the wood. Rae, get your whole life. Don't slip. She tok a breath before glancing at him again.

"Hey stranger..." She spoke softly, smiling as he turned. His mouth dropped open.

"Rae... oh my God..." She felt her face blaze but kept her eyes playful.

"Oh please. It ain't nothing."

"How wrong you are." His voice had grown lower and she gripped the side of her yukata.

"Well, I heard you were looking for me." He lifted his eyes to hers.

"I was. I figured you were asleep."

"I was. But I'm glad I caught you." He grinned.

"Are you?"

"Listen you, don't start. It's early in the morning." He chuckled.

"I told myself I was going to be good today but seeing you in that yukata has me rethinking this whole thing." He teased, getting one last look from head to toe. She took a shaky breath.

"You are a mess Roto-kun." He laughed.

"Are we going to the water thing today?" He nodded.

"We were actually going to head out."

"Was I making y'all wait?" He shook his head.

"Not at all. I'll meet you at the side of the house. By the lanterns?" She nodded. He walked away from her and she let go of the breath she had been holding. That guy was playing games. She did not appreciate it. She wasn't going to say she didn't like it though. His easy going words made her body sweat suddenly. She huffed out a breath and nodded. Grip taken. She headed towards the room where they ate last night. Maybe she'd grab a little something for him. She knocked and saw a woman kneeling on the floor with little bags.