A Happy Family

"Come ON, mummy; daddy and me are waiting!" cried a three year old Beth, who looked very much like a younger version of Quinn.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Quinn replied, running down the stairs.

They were going for a family picnic. Puck was dressed in green shorts and a red t-shirt. Beth was dressed in a pink dress with little white daisies all over it.

Quinn came down the stairs, wearing a straw hat, and a white dress with blue flowers on it. 

"Come on then" she said, scooping up Beth as the three of them headed out to her car. She secured Beth in the back seat, then seated herself in the drivers seat next to Puck. They headed off together.

"Ok, so before we get there, I do have an announcement" she said, smiling.

"What is it?" asked Beth, eagerly.

"Is it good news?" asked Puck, looking towards her.

"Well..." said Quinn. "You know how Kurt became less lonely after Finn became his half-brother?"

"Yeah" Puck replied.

"Well, I'm having another baby!" Quinn announced, unable to keep such good news a secret any longer.

"Really?! That's amazing!" Puck exclaimed.

"I'm gonna be a sister?" asked Beth, excited.

"Yes!" cried Quinn, happily.

A few years later, they all went for another family picnic - Quinn, Puck, Beth (who was now seven), and her three year old brother, Lucas. They were all happy, healthy, and very much loved. 

They were content.