Chapter 13 Happiness With Pain

Narator's POV

Russia was surprised to saw his friend "M-Martial?" Russia asked with wide eyes in his face "what's up there comrade" Martial respond and helped Russia get back up "b-but I thought you have alot of work to do?" Russia asked. "Well... They were all done and besides I wanna check on my cupcake here" Martial said."come with us Kuya Martial we are going to our dorm" Philia said. "Phew it thought the three of us are going to get lost" Martial said reliefed. "We will never get lost comrade" Russia said. "Yeah Kuya Ruski know's this place like the back of his hand" Philia said. "Oh I wasn't talking about you guys" Martial said. "What do you mean?" Philia asked. "Oh it will be a surprised cupcake" Martial said. "If you say so, but I am so happy that your are here now kuya" Philia said and hugged Martial, Martial hugged back and said. "I'm also happy to see you again cupcake" Martial said. Philia broke the hug and Martial followed Russia and Philia to their dorm

When they arrived they already saw Del at the couch. Philia ran to Del and hugged him "Kuya! Your here too!" She said like a five your old child" "I'm glad to see you again Ruby" Del said. Del called Philia as Ruby since she mean the world to him while Martial called her Cupcake since Philia is a sweet person. As they were talking at the couch somebody knocked at the door "I'll get it!" Philia said and go to the door. When she opened it she emidiently come out of the dorm and shut the door. Martial and Del was confused while Russia already know where this is going so he decided to distract them "where did she go?" Del asked. "Oh she just saw her friend again and wanted to talk in private for their project" Russia said. "IS IT A MALE?" Martial said. "nah its not" Russia said which made Martial and Del relieved. Russia is quite good at acting and lying since he grow up with a strict father.

With Philia

"Guys you have to leave now!" Philia said. "What's wrong himawari?" JP said. "My brother's are here" Philia whispered which made them shock "M-Martial? Here?!" Joe said then Philia nods "this is bad..." Spain said. "What if you guys hide from now or stay in your friend's dorm?" Philia suggested. "Good idea" Joe said. "Okay but make sure NONE of my brother's catches you guys" Philia said. "Ruby! What is taking so long?! Is that project really important?!" Del said. "What project?" Spain asked. "If you don't come here we will!" Martial said. "No time to explain! Just go!" Philia said and they all go. Martial opened the door to see Philia alone "where is your friend's?" Martial said. "They left but don't worry let's just have some snacks!" Philia said and go to the kitchen. When she arrived the kitchen she was surprised to saw the person she really don't wanna see. "A-aunt?" Philia asked.

Her aunt's name is Andaija. Andaija loves Del and Martial but Andaija doesn't like Philia because she is jealous that Philia is more beautiful then her.

Philia's POV

"A-aunt?" I asked. She then turn around with a smirk on her face. She began to get closer to me which I stand back little. She whispered in my ear and whispered "we have meet again PLEASANT" Andaiji said. I was scared of her since she used to abuse me in the past and in order for me to have a home I have to do all of their chores and if I don't she will kick me out or abuse me, that is why I ran away from home but that plan was useless anyways... None of my brother's know that she abuse me since she will abuse me even more if I do that, she might even kill me. "O-okay aunt I w-will just m-make snacks f-for you guys" I stutter. "There is guess?" She asked. "Y-yes aunt t-their at t-the living room" I said. "Stop speaking like that or I'll kick you" she said. "Yes aunt..." I said.

When she reached the living room she emidiently run to Russia and started flirting with him. Did I forgot to mention that my aunt is really flirty around hot guys? Well it's because she doesn't have a husband neither a boyfriend. Russia already notice this and was sweating "o-oh! Hey there ma'am" Russia said trying to be cool. "Why hello there handsome~ my name is Andaija but you May call me your girl~" She said. "O-oh I think Andaija is a good name better than your girl, My name is Russia" Russia said. I didn't know Russia is this good at acting. I mean he doesn't stutter that much and show he's cool and not nervous.

When I was finish preparing some snacks I saw my aun't beside Russia and she is just staring at him. Russia was in his phone watching some videos. I put the snacks on the table and get some drinks. We all ate the snacks and my aun't was smirking at me doing the "you know what to do" face. I already know what she wants, she wants me to clean the dishes.

When I was about to wash them my phone rings. I get my phone to see Joe calling me, I get out of our dorm so My brother's won't hear me and then I tap answer "Philia how long are they going to be there?" Joe asked. "Don't worry they are going to leave around 9:30" I said. "Okay" He said. I then heared a noise in Joe's side. "What is happening in their?" I asked. "Oh no not again!" He said. "why what happened?" I asked. "Aus's animals get out of their cage and Aus is not here" he said. "Do you want me to help?" I asked. "Yeah hurry the snake is under the table!" He said. "Where are you right now?" I asked. "At room 207" He said. "Okay I'll be on my way" I said and hung up the call. This is quite long since our dorm is at 56. I then started to leave our dorm and go to Joe's location

Narrator's POV

When Philia reached the room 207 she knocked at the door but no one answered, she knock again but once again no one answered. She then opened the door to see Joe at the top of the couch while Canada was still while a snake is around his neck. Philia emidiently helped Canada and so do Joe. Philia locked the animals in their cages. "Phew I thought I will be a dead meat" Canada said. "Me too" Joe said. ""Oh where is my manners?. Hello my name is Canada. Nada for short" he said. "Hello I'm Philippines Philia, Phil for short, you can call me any nickname you want" She said. "Thank's for saving us Phil" Nada said. "No problem" she said. "Do you want to eat something mahal?" Joe asked. "no I don't need, I have to go now see you guys around!" She said. She then wen't out of the dorm and then go to their dorm

When she reached there, she saw her aunt at the front door crossing her hands in her chest. "Care to explain why didn't you wash the dishes?" She asked. "S-sorry aunt but I can explain!" She said. "I don't need explanations" She said. She then dragged Philia into her room and started to punch her, slap her and even kick her in the face. "You thought that this punishment's will change? It will not change if you don't obey your aunt" she said and kick her in the face. "Aun't it's time to go!" Martial said. "Coming dear!" She said. "DONT YOU DARE LET ANYONE KNOW THIS. IF THEY SAW YOU SCARS SAY YOU HAVE SLIP IN THE STAIRS" she said. Andaija then went out of the room. Philia then wear a long sleeve outfit to hide her scars and bruised. She used a mask to hide her other bruises in the face.

She then went out of her room and hugged their brothers " good bye bro's!" She said. The both of them hugged back and said. "We will miss you Ruby" Del said. "Be careful here" Martial said. "Okay" she respond. They then left the school. Russia saw Philia being a little down in the couch, he came up to her and said "don't worry Sunshine they will come back" Russia said. "I know" she said. "Then why are you sad?" He asked. "I'm not sad Ruski" she said. Russia then noticed that there are some bruises in her hand. He grabbed her hand and look at the bruises but Philia hid it and put here hand in her back. Russia was then worried and said this "what happens Sunshine?"

To be continued...

Published: Feb 17, 2024