IV - Tarnish the Glittering Gold

Having been unable to sleep, Kent lay awake with his back to the door and his eyes out the window. With the curtains drawn open, he'd been able to watch as the sun crept over the distant horizon, washing the world in its vibrancy once again, but when the glare of the sun and its brightness began to blind him, Kent pulled the covers of the bed over his head and shut his eyes.

This would be the start of his first day in this house. How long he would be welcomed to it, that in itself was still a mystery, but Kent anticipated the moment he'd be shown the door. Edgar wasn't obligated to keep him here, nor did Kent expect he would be spending any more than a couple of days here. Sooner or later, he would have to stand on his own two feet. Only problem there was...his lack of ability to do so.

Never once had Kent Everleigh been made to take care of himself. Since birth, someone had always been there to wait on him, hand, and foot, bringing him freshly washed clothes, preparing filling meals, even the strapping of his shoes and buttoning his coats had been handled by his personal attendants. How on Earth was he supposed to get by now?

After some minutes, Kent began to hear distant chatter coming from the window. It sounded like well over a few people and when his curiosity got the better of him, he slowly moved from bed and toward the window. Still bare from clothing, he rose out of bed and peered past the drapes.

He watched a horse-drawn wagon emerge from a path that curved around the house. There were a sizable number of men sitting in the rear, one guiding the horses, and they all appeared well-rested and happy to go about their day...whatever their day consisted of.

"Here you are," Edgar's voice said then, and Kent nearly jumped from his skin.

When he turned, the man stood dressed in dark trousers and a half-buttoned long sleeve. The cuffs were rolled to his elbows and boots were strapped to his feet.

Unable to help a burn of red from warming his cheeks, Kent averted his eyes back to the window and turned away without a word. He'd spotted a pile of clothing in the man's hands, yet another offering he wasn't sure of taking in the first place.

With his eyes upon Kent's naked back, Edgar's gaze fanned down the nude young man, taking in how the twists of his dark blond hair fell in tendrils against his shoulder blades. Kent's frame was small, waist curved, and his arms and legs hardly held any meat. If he hadn't already seen evidence of a cock between this person's legs, he would have had a difficult time determining his sex. In Edgar's eyes, Kent wasn't quite built like a man.

Then again, this wouldn't be his first time facing an incredibly effeminate man.

Seeing his offer being refused, Edgar entered the bedroom and set the clothing on the bench at the foot of the bed. "Food has been prepared downstairs," he stated, "You are welcome to join me before my day begins."

Kent crossed his arms over his chest and turned his face away, a few curls falling over his slim shoulder as he did so. His rejection was wordless no matter his hunger, and when he expected to hear Edgar's footsteps begin to distance, he was quietly puzzled to hear the floorboards creak as the man drew nearer.

Before he could turn, Kent gasped when an icy squeeze wrapped around his upper arm, and he was thrust around. In an instant, he was tossed onto the bed and Edgar looked down on him from the bedside.

Flustered from the sudden treatment, Kent's lungs trembled as he regained his focus. "What are you doing?" he demanded.

Edgar remained silent and went for the ties of his trousers, loosening them until the front came open, and he dug his quite large and intimidating cock from inside.

A flash of hot and cold raced through Kent when he laid eyes on the feature. He gasped when his ankle was grabbed, and Edgar came down between his open legs.