Chapter 10

On Valentine's Day in 2024, Maia was feeling particularly lonely. She had been single for quite some time and had always dreaded this holiday, as it only served as a reminder of her lack of a significant other. However, this year was going to be different thanks to her ocs, Jose, Paula, Manda, Anisha, Tianna, and Tana. They had been planning something special for Maia for weeks and were determined to make this Valentine's Day one to remember.

The morning of February 14th, Maia woke up to a knock on her door. She was surprised to find her ocs standing there with big smiles and arms full of decorations. They had transformed her apartment into a beautiful Valentine's Day wonderland. There were heart-shaped balloons, red and pink streamers, and a banner that read 'Happy Valentine's Day, Maia!' Tears welled up in her eyes as she hugged each of her ocs, feeling overwhelmed with love and gratitude.

As the day went on, her ocs had planned a full day of activities for Maia. They started with a delicious homemade breakfast, complete with heart-shaped pancakes and fresh fruit. Then, they all went out for a day of pampering at the spa. Maia was treated to a massage, facial, and manicure, all courtesy of her ocs. She felt like a queen and couldn't stop smiling.

In the evening, her ocs surprised her with a fancy dinner at a rooftop restaurant. They had reserved a private table with a beautiful view of the city. Maia couldn't believe how much effort her ocs had put into making her feel special on this day. As they enjoyed their meal, they reminisced about old memories and talked about their hopes and dreams for the future.

But the surprises didn't end there. After dinner, her ocs took her to a theater where they had rented out the entire place for a private movie screening. They had chosen Maia's favorite romantic comedy and had even prepared a special commentary track with inside jokes and memories only the six of them shared.

As the night came to an end, Maia couldn't believe how much she had enjoyed this Valentine's Day. She had always thought that this holiday was only for couples, but her ocs had shown her that it was a day for celebrating all types of love and friendship. She hugged each of them tightly, thanking them for making her feel loved and appreciated.

From that day on, Maia no longer dreaded Valentine's Day. She had her ocs, her chosen family, who showed her that love comes in many forms and that she was never truly alone. They had created a day filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories that Maia would never forget. And for that, she would always be grateful to her ocs, Jose, Paula, Manda, Anisha, Tianna, and Tana.
End of chapter 10