Chapter 4

Josee, Paula, Shane, Manda, anisha, Tianna, and Tana Meets Paula half sister named Maia Maia was excited to see Josee, Paula, Shane, Manda, anisha, Tianna, and Tana. Maia introduced them to the rest of the family. The siblings had a great time getting to know each other. Maia showed the group around the farm and taught them about the family history. Paula and Maia shared stories and laughed about their childhood. Josee, Shane, Manda, anisha, Tianna, and Tana left the farm feeling close to their new family. Everyone agreed that it was a wonderful day and that they would be back soon. They promised to keep in touch and promised to see each other soon. Everyone said goodbye and hugged before leaving the farm. Maia promised to take care of the farm and make sure it was safe for everyone. Everyone promised to stay in touch and promised to come and visit soon. Everyone was sad to see the day come to an end but happy to have spent the day together. Everyone went their separate ways, promising to keep in touch and meet again soon. Everyone was excited for the memories they had made and the stories they would tell. They waved goodbye and set off for home, knowing that the farm would be in safe hands. Maia let out a deep sigh and smiled, knowing she had fulfilled her promise. She felt a sense of satisfaction and contentment that she had made everyone happy. She was content to stay on the farm and watch over it, knowing that everyone would be back soon. She watched the sun sink in the sky, feeling content as the sky turned orange and pink. She held her breath, feeling the warm summer breeze. She closed her eyes and said a silent prayer, thanking God for the beautiful day. She closed her eyes and soaked in the peace of the moment, feeling the love and joy that surrounded her. She took a deep breath and sighed, feeling content that her promise had been fulfilled. She was content to stay on the farm, watching the sunset and feeling the warm summer breeze.
End of chapter 4