Charity Events

Raymond
We are all sitting at the charity event for orphans so money for adoptions can be raised. At first I had no idea it was expensive to adopt a child, but after seeing and hearing the fees involved and other things I decided we would be attending the event as a family. Leila Williams joined our table and donated time to shoot photos of the orphans who are still looking to be adopted. It was a great idea.

Carla
I am looking around for the hosts of the event and Anastasia points them out to us. I know of the Grey family just haven't met them yet. I know Dew and Anastasia met them in Paris, well Mia and Christian that is. They were able to fly back home via the GEH jet. They really enjoyed it, Mia is fun to be around, Christian is all business according to both of the girls. Dawn has a thing for the Grey brothers. Andrew has been looking around at the young ladies and he has been looking at a few of them as potential date material. Ray has had the talk and so have I and with all our children. The children need to know both sides of the sexual situations they can get into.

Andrew
I can't help checking out the young ladies, there are a lot of single young ladies. I have my father's looks and my mother's temperament. Not sure if that's a good thing though. I have three sisters who drive me crazy. Mom wants grandchildren and I don't even have a serious girlfriend yet. I decided to have Drew and Anastasia introduce me to Mia Grey and Melissa Grey. Both are over 18 years old. They are going to college as well. I think Melissa is Christian's fraternal twin. Dawn just graduated from high school. Her friends are too giggly for me.

Dawn Steele
I am hanging with my friends and they are having a great time checking out the nice looking guys from all the other families who came to the event. I wanted to wear something more provocative to the event but mom and dad refused to allow me or my sisters to wear anything too revealing. Drew and Anastasia are models and have beautiful dresses that are sexy dresses without revealing much of their anatomy so they loaned me a dress for the occasion. We all have my mother's body type just taller. She is short where we are tall all of us are 5'9" and about 120 pounds on our heaviest days. It's all muscle and we work out a lot. Leila has been getting head shots of me and having me pose for various photos so I can get a few modeling jobs as well. My sisters have an advantage of being identical twins and I look similar to them.

Anastasia
I am enjoying the show, the single guys checking out the single ladies, all wondering who they want to see if they might find a nice person to date. I look around at the single guys and think that they don't look bad to me, but I am not sure if any of them are looking to settle down yet. Most of them play the field including my brother. These guys have money and looks and don't have a significant other. Most come from good families. A few don't come from good families. Those are the ones looking to find a wealthy young lady. It's obvious which ones are looking to hook up with a wealthy man or woman here.

Drew
I have been asked to dance several times along with Dawn and Anastasia. Anastasia has pointed out guys she likes to call the stay away froms. As in they are bad news and can't be considered as husband or boyfriend material. I never looked at it that way before, but then again Anastasia can read a room and tell us who will and won't approach us. Her college schedule is packed and she barely had time for this event. Our parents insisted we all be here and she had to juggle things so she could make it here. I watch as Ethan Kavanagh walks over to me and asks me to dance with him. I already know his father is a player and he has his own reputation. He plays to but he isn't married or anything else.

Ethan
I know the Steele daughters are very similar in looks and look like younger taller versions of their mother. All are exceptional. They move away as soon as I walk toward them. I am not going to let that stop me from pursuing them. I decided to find another person to hit on and Gia is pretty much fair game. Kate and her are good friends after all. Mia is off limits after the drivers license incident. That drew attention to her and her friends, attention I don't need because I am starting my psychiatric practice. I avoid mrs Lincoln at all costs because I know things that I can't do anything about without revealing how I know it. I have encouraged my patients to go to the authorities about her. I don't think her husband is involved in her behavior because my patient has been told to leave before her husband arrived home and take all his things with him.

Gia
I can't believe that Ethan is hitting on me. He must not care about my reputation and I sure don't care about his reputation. Kate has told me a lot about him and their father's bad behavior at least Ethan is single. He has a very promising career ahead of him. So does Kate and she's been making her mark in journalism and about to get her college degree and start working at Kavanagh Media full time. Ethan joins me and soon we are enjoying each other's company. Soon we are headed to his home and we enjoyed a great night together.