𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒏 - 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟤

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The knife came down hard on the cutting board, slicing through the tip of your finger.
Shit.
You ran to the sink and turned it on, holding your finger underneath the stream.

The droplets of blood contrasted against the stark granite, and you started to panic.
What a mess, you thought.

Abby opened the back door, wiping away the sweat on her upper lip with the rag, but she must've noticed your panic because she's furrowing her brows at you, "What's wrong?" She asked sternly, but with so much concern, already walking over to you.

"Oh, it's nothing." You shrugged it off, and even laughed a little, motioning your non injured hand at the bowl of fruit, trying to distract her from the mess in the sink, but she didn't care about the fucking fruit when she saw how much blood you were losing.

She immediately switched into parent mode, and held your wrist up, wrapping the lengths of her fingers entirely around it.
"Here, hold this, and squeeze." She placed crumbled up paper towels around your hand, and finger. Honestly, the amount of them seemed excessive, but Abby could never be too careful with you.

She guided you down the hall, past the office and your room, and all the way down to the other end of the house, which is where the primary bedroom was. At least, you thought that's where it was. It was the only room you weren't allowed in.

Confirmed- It was her bedroom.
It was spacious- carved, detailed wooden furniture, and floor-to-ceiling windows that would beautifully light up the space, but were instead hidden behind fully closed curtains. And not to mention the built-in bookshelves on opposing walls, stacked with both new and old literature.

"Sit." She placed her hand on the top of your shoulder, and you obey her, too busy soaking in the new atmosphere, and gawking at the disgustingly large and comfortable bed you were sitting on.

Sure, the rest of the house is just as nice, but this was her room.

Abby retreated into what you could assume was the master bath, rummaging around in the cupboard before returning and kneeling at your feet that dangled over the edge.

"This is going to sting."

She damped a cotton ball with the clear liquid, unfolding the paper towels from the wound, and started to dab at the skin, seemingly taking her time based on her feathery light touches.
You winced at first, but slowly let yourself lean into her care.

It felt like progress to you, and Abby felt like shit. You got hurt under her roof, under her care.

That's the last thing she wanted.

Underneath all the blood, it was actually a very minor cut, just some cream and a bandage would suffice, which was a relief because Abby was already planning a trip to the ER in her head.

You held the bandaged finger, and looked up as she stood, "Thank you. I'm sorry for making a mess-"

"Don't apologize." She paused you mid- sentence. She didn't care about the mess, and it honestly upset her that you'd even apologize in the first place.
Can't you see how much she likes you?

She sat down beside you, letting out a deep breath that she had been holding while fixing your cut.
Being that close... your knees, and the tops of your thighs... all so accessible under the flap of your skirt.
She felt like she could pass out honestly.

You felt awkward, and so did Abby, both for similar reasons.
You, on one hand, felt like being in her bedroom was forbidden. You slept so many nights picturing what it would be like. You wondered if it was messy because she never let you clean it, and what color her sheets were, what kind of things were on her nightstand, speaking of-

You looked over to the small bedside table, a lamp (not as important), an opened book facing down seemingly to mark where she left off, and a pair of simple, black framed glasses.

What you do know- 1. She likes to read, 2. She wears glasses while reading, and 3. You really want to kiss her.

And the reason for Abby's unease was because you were in her room, sitting on her bed. The same bed that she'd touch herself on while thinking about you.

And even though she was disgusted by herself for it, it oddly turned her on more.
Maybe it was just a buildup of stress and the fact she hadn't slept with anyone since the divorce. Not because she didn't want to, she just didn't have the time to go out and meet anyone new.
She's kinda old-fashioned that way. She didn't want a one-night stand with just anyone, but if it meant she could taste you just once, she'd change her ways.

The tension was obvious at this point- so obvious that neither of you could ignore it anymore.
But still, Abby tried. She refused to make the first move out of respect, and you figured as much since you were way younger than her, but who gives a fuck about respect when she's looking at you like this?
Pupils blown wide, half-hooded behind sultry eyelids, and clearly, even though she was looking at you, her head was somewhere else.
She was thinking about how your lips would feel on hers, how soft your skin was in the places she hadn't seen yet, and what little noises you'd make when her tongue was between your thighs.

She was fucked.

You leaned in, not intentionally, but your body was going on an instinct- an instinct to be touched, to be held, and you wanted her to be the one to do it.

"Abby..." You breathed, and you felt a warmth pool into your lower stomach. Just saying her name versus the usual "ma'am" or "Ms. Anderson" had you lose all sense of what this really was- a job.

Your lips were hovering over hers at this point, and you leaned in more to compensate for the fact Abby was leaning away, fighting with herself against what she knows is the right thing to do, and what she really wants to do.

"We can't do this", Abby stuttered, but still made no effort to create a distance, if anything, she was loosing the moral battle with herself.

You moved your hand from her knee and up her thigh, sliding your fingers inward, "Why not?" It wasn't a genuine question. You didn't care for a list of reasons why this shouldn't- or couldn't happen, and your sticky, sweet voice made that clear to her.

You nudged your lips against hers, tempting her, but  not fully giving in like how she was hoping.
Abby's fists tightened by her sides, and your hand placement radiated a pulse between her legs.

Your back arched as you half-lifted yourself off the bed, leaning in the rest of the way to close the space, and kissed her.
It was a simple peck, the kind you pull away from to see how the other person would react, but as you're pulling away, her lips were back on yours.

It was deeper this time, more than a peck but still felt conservative. But when Abby's hands come up to your face, holding the sides before slipping her tongue inside, something switched.

She stood, still kissing you as she climbed on top, pushing you back on the bed, and now fully on top of you.
Her chest bumped against yours, and both of you exchanged muffled moans between kisses before she pulled away altogether and got off the bed.

And, of course, Abby felt bad about this. She didn't want you to take it the wrong way, but if she kept going, she felt like the god she claimed she didn't believe in would smite her with a bolt through her fucking ceiling.

You were confused to say the least, still lying on the bed, and propped up on your elbows looking at her, awaiting an explanation.

Her foot tapped on the floor, her hands on her hips, and looking down, "I- um-" She cleaned her throat, her face hot from embarrassment, and other reasons.

She didn't know what to say, I mean, what could she say other than the fact that she really, really wants to, but can't.

She finally looks up, and seeing you there, all laid out, your skirt ruffled high on your thighs, she wishes she never stopped in the first place.

She fought with herself, drowning out all the thoughts of what could have been, and smiled, "Thanks for the fruit."

LEATHER & SMOKE • 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌 & 𝖠𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 (𝗋𝖾-𝗎𝗉𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें