Threads of Ambitious Dreams

I was released from my prison after three (3) months. 

Leila,  she called for me much to my surprise and even more surprising she wanted me in her service again "like old times" she said . No longer foolish, I put on a bright smile and from that moment on I began weaving my tale, from gaining the trust of her personal servant " Mihruna" and getting more access to the outside world. I started visiting whorehouses, merely observing the work women from afar , talking more with locals and purchasing different fragrances and clothes , that I was sure would help me in the future.

The only thing that could get me enough power and influence to allow everything to go well according to plan is a " man",  a powerful one at that.

The only question was who it was going to be?

Through speaking with the outsiders, Mihruna and picking up on gossip in the palace I learned that the precious daughter of the Grand Vizier Leila was to be offered as tribute to the new Sultan as a mere concubine in the harem.

Upon hearing this news I let out a boisterous laugh that could ring through the whole ottoman lands and the something connected  a concubine , of the lowest in the food chains could not have servants  and that was the reason she needed me to serve her and I already new she would not refuse the order as she secretly loved the young Sultan as they were playmates when they were younger and her one dream was to be his wife when she grew up.

What better way to get revenge on someone than to take their one true love.

In this I found my goal: To get the sultan's love and his whole heart.

1st step : Gather help

So far I only have Mihruna's support and in the past weeks I have gotten a french slave named Fernaro to gather information for me, A girl named Sehra who came on the same ship as me who happened to work in one of the most popular whorehouses the center of information where both powerful men and servants go to let secrets go , secrets that benefit me .

Step 2 : Put pawns in place

 I have managed with most of my gold to send my closest and ordinary looking  friend in the harem to prepare a place for me without the worry of her becoming an enemy of course. I also made sure my part in this play was not yet revealed as my Gold would only trace back to Leila .

I also decided to risk it all and send a letter to my mother as she could be of great help in the future given the position of her new husband a Müşir of the Sultan.

With all my plans and pawns put in place I was just awaiting the move to the harem as well as making myself more beautiful from hygiene to looks, discretely,  of course to now attract her eagle yes and arouse suspicion .

2 Weeks After

The grand vizier assigned me a task to become a favourite of the Sultan?