𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

 "Ugh, Ice Spice is so good," I hear Caroline say as me and Sasha walk up to the girls. We are picking another song now since the other one is over and we want to keep the party going. They all suggest different songs, each with their own preferences, but none of them we can all agree on. The group at the moment seems divided on the choice of the next song. Suddenly, an idea pops into my mind. 

"Wait, Ice Spice, right?" I ask them. They all nod their heads in unison, acknowledging the connection. "How about  'Karma Featuring Ice Spice'?" I propose. All of them love the idea, their faces lighting up with excitement, nodding enthusiastically. 

"Great idea!" Phoebe exclaims. I turn to Taylor, eagerly anticipating her reaction as her own song starts playing, curious to see if she appreciates the unexpected connection and surprise.

The sound of Karma starts playing and Taylor's face immediately drops, a mixture of surprise and evident on her face. Her head snaps to me and I can't help but smirk at her. As the lyrics fill the air, I sing along. I dance over to Taylor. The moment I reach her, her open mouth slowly transitions into a smile. Playfully teasing, Taylor exclaims, 

"I hate you," with laughter dancing in her eyes. I give her a quizzical look, raising one eyebrow in mock surprise. 

"No, you don't!" I respond. In return, she matches my smile and says, 

"You're right!" She says. I take hold of Taylor's hands, dancing to her music. Taylor gazes up at me with in aw as I continue to sing her words.

"Guys!" Stella, our watchbird, warns us as she spots the approaching figure. "She's coming! Everyone, get into your chest stands!" Hearing her words, my heart races as I quickly release Taylor's hands and make a run for the floor. Without wasting a second, Phoebe springs into action beside me, turning off the music and yanking the plug from her phone. As I roll into my chest stand, I reach for my leg, pulling it closer to me and stretching my back. It's a rush, but thankfully, we find our positions just in the nick of time before the teacher comes back.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I give Stella a grateful nod before turning my attention to the teacher, who now stands before us. "Hey, girls!" she exclaims with a smile. "Sorry about that little interruption. Okay, so before we finish by dancing with the parents, let's run through the dance one more time, polishing up our moves." Her words fill the room. In just a little while, the moment I've been waiting for will finally arrive. Taylor and I will finally have some time alone, away from the dance class. 

We run through Telephone not once, but twice more because the first time was too messy. It's becoming quite a routine with our dance instructor. She does this all the time, tells us we are only doing the dance once, but we always end up doing it like 100 times. It's both frustrating and exhausating at the same time. She finally lets us stop, and we all catch our breath.

I walk up to Taylor and sit in front of her chair. As I sit down, she kindly offers to rub my back. The sensation is heavenly, and I can't help but let out a contented sigh. 

"Ok, sorry about that, now girls, I need you guys to vote," our instructor interrupts. "Telephone or Confidence?" It's a tough decision for us, but we have just ran through Telephone multiple times, and our bodies are so done with that choreo for today. A majority of us choose Confidence.

Taylor taps my arm, her brows furrowed with uncertainty. "Wait, I need to do that dance?" she questions me.

"Well, yes," I respond with a warm smile, trying to ease her concerns. "But don't worry, none of the parents ever actually try. It's mainly for us, but the teacher tries to say its more fun because you guys do it too ." I tell her.

"Ok Confidance it is, spread out," the teacher tells us, as she gives the command for everyone to separate and find their own space on the dance floor with there parents. I stand up from the floor and gently take Taylor's hand, leading her towards the middle of the dance floor.

Amidst the bustling energy of the room, Taylor leans in close and whispers to me, her confusion evident in her voice, "Wait, what do I do? I'm so confused." I chuckle at her.

"Taylor, you really need to pay more attention," I say through laughter, trying to regain my composure. "Basically, you just have to follow my every move." The laughter continues to bubble up within me, infecting Taylor as well. She gives me a warm side hug.

With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I take a moment to demonstrate. "Okay, so look at me and strike my pose," I nudge her playfully, prompting her to imitate my stance. Understanding my instructions, she nods eagerly and mirrors my pose to the best of her abilities. However, the result is far from graceful, causing me to burst into another fit of laughter.

"Hey! That's not fair! I've never done this before," Taylor protests, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. I quickly apologize

"Sorry," I say, attempting to stifle my laughter. 

The music starts playing, filling the room with its beats, I launch into my carefully choreographed routine. Taylor, tries her best to follow along, her face forming into a priceless mix of confusion and frustration as she attempts to mimic my every move. It's understandable, though, because Taylor, bless her heart, is not a dancer by any means. The footwork and graceful turns that come so easily to me seem to stomp her completely, leaving her standing there, confused, for what feels like an eternity.

But let me tell you, what truly sent me into fits of uncontrollable laughter was when Taylor gathered up the courage to attempt a turn. Oh, the sight! It was as if she had suddenly transformed into a malfunctioning helicopter, spinning and twirling with such awkwardness that it was impossible to hold back my amusement. First, her pirouette resembled a stumble, as if she were about to topple over and faceplant right there on the dance floor. Then, her attempts at a seemingly simple turn, turned into helicopter motion devolved into a series of clumsy, wobbly a la secondes.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I collapsed to the floor, tears streaming down my face from the hilarity of the situation.

 "Stop! Don't make fun of me!" Taylor exclaimed, her voice tinged with chuckles. Of course, her protestations only furthered my laughter; the laughter echoed through the room, rising in intensity as I lay there on the floor.

"What happened to her?" Kiara asked Taylor, pointing at my non-stop laughing figure sprawled on the dance floor. She looked genuinely concerned, her eyebrows furrowing as she tried to make sense of the situation unfolding in front of her. Trying to catch my breath between fits of laughter, I managed to utter,

 "Tay-lors turn-s." Kiara's gaze shifted to Taylor. With an embarrassed expression, Taylor facepalmed herself, realizing the embarrassing situation she had found herself in.

Kiara replied, "Well, show me then, Taylor." 

Instantly, Taylor shook her head, refusing to comply. Kiara glanced back at me, her laughter subsiding for a moment, before making her way back to her mom, who happened to be an alumna at the studio and quite skilled herself. Slowly rising to my feet, I extended a hand, trying to grab hold of Taylor's shirt. However, she playfully protested, saying, 

"No way! You don't get to grab my shirt after laughing at me!" Determined to win her over, I gave her my best puppy eyes, knowing that she couldn't resist my charm.

"Rain! You know I can't resist you!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with amusement. Succumbing to my adorable plea, she bent down and reached out a helping hand. Gratefully, I accepted her assistance, allowing her to guide me back onto my feet. 

She requested, "Can you show me your turns?" Shrugging nonchalantly, I prepared myself to demonstrate my turn combination from Telephone, hovering my hands to my hips as I spotted myself in front of the mirrored wall.

When I finally completed the turn sequence, I turned towards Taylor, only to find a wide smile gracing her face. 

"My talented baby!" she exclaimed. As the music came to an end, I realized that we had spent more time laughing and interacting than actually dancing.

Guys— Imagine Taylors turns-