Chapter 1 | Introduction

~ The Three Musketeers ~

Stace <3

WAKE UP WHORES

WERE GONNA GO OUT Cassie 😍

stace......

its 10 i the morning

CJ 🙄

maybe if you had a life and woke up

at a normal time we wouldnt have this problem

Cassie 😍

stfu you whore i wasnt talking to you

CJ 🙄

no ty i choose my own destiny 💗

and change my name

Cassie 😍

no ty i choose my own destiny 💗

CJ 🙄

ARE YOU USING MY OWN WORDS AGAINST ME!?!?!?!?!

Cassie 😍

yes <3

and it felt good doing it

Stace <3

anyways we should go to the coffee shop at like noon

CJ 🙄

i can do that

Cassie 😍

im good with that

Stace <3

okkk sounds like a plan

Cassedy finally got out of bed at 11 am. She brushed her teeth, did her skincare, then did her makeup. After walking out of her bathroom she went over to her closet and picked out and outfit. (you can imagine wtv you want) She put on her white converse and walked downstairs to see Charlie, her brother making eggs. "Good morning Charlie" Cassedy said. "Good morning Cass want some?" "No im about to go to the coffee shop with Stacey and CJ. Speaking of can you give me a ride?" "Sure but your 17 and cant drive its kinda concerning" Charlie said chuckling. "Shut up stop being a slut Charlie" Cassedy said jokingly. "What did i even... nevermind" Charlie said brushing off the comment.

Cassedy spent the rest of her time waiting on tiktok. She read a comment that said "IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER PLEASE TELL HIM TO GIVE ME A CHANCE" Cassedy rolled her eyes then yelled "CHARLIE TELL YOUR FAN GIRLS TO GET OFF OF MY TIKTOK COMMENTS" "No its funny and cmon were leaving" Charlie replied grabbing his keys.

a/n

heyyy how do you guys like this chapter??? so basically im gonna try and post a chapter every day but i wont be able to this weekend because i have nationals for cheer so wish me luck!!! and please dont forget to comment!!