Chapter 2.

Annabelle's POV.

"What the hell do I do, Paul? I now have to choose to join the Judgment Day by the end of the night and if I don't. Then something bad will happen to you?" I said in a confusion tone with a scared shitless look on my face.

"Annabelle, calm down. It will be alright and nothing bad will happen to me, even if you choose to join the Judgment Day." Paul tells me as he gently brings me into his arms to hug me gently to calm my nerves down, then as when Paul turn around to get something to help me calm down, the lights when out and at that moment I was gone.

{The Descendants World}

I began to stirred, then I woke up to see a barrier all around this Island that I was on, I was confused, then I went to find a mirror and once I did, I was shock on what I now look like. 

"Hali, come here now!" I heard as I walked up to Maleficent and Dad, I see Malcom and his gang

"Yes, Mom?" I asked as I sighed in annoyance while glaring at mom.

"There's news, you five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon." Mom says as Evan, Jade and Carla tried to run, but couldn't because of the minions grabbed them.

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" I said as Malcom agree with me.

"And they're not prissy pink, they're perfect princesses." Evan said as I glare at him which made him: "Ugh." 

"Yeah, and I don't do "dresses". Unless their comfortable." Jade said as she and I high-fived each other. 

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Daddy said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carla said as Jade sneak up behind her and scare her by saying: "Woof!" So, Carla hits her on the arm.

"Yeah, Mom and Dad, we're not going." Malcom said backing me up as I smile at my half-brother, I wish, that I knew who my mother is.

"Oh, you're thinking small pumpkin. It's all about making sure that you kids are happy and safe. And besides Hali wants to go. Because I know she just wants to be herself." Maleficent says with a smile on her face. 

"She's has a point Malcom. You're half-sister has never been truly happy, so this is her chance to be truly happy." Evan explains as I smile at him and nod in thanks.

(462 Words)