"Man nigga if you don't got the money den you don't get the product simple

"Man nigga if you don't got the money den you don't get the product simple."

"alright alright" he said pulling out the money from his pocket.

"yea mhmm now gtfo"

He starts running away smiling n shit.

"that nigga is really a goofy" I mumble shaking my head pulling off towards McDonald's before going ova monie crib.

I made a mental note to call her when I'm near McDonald's.

6:15 p.m

I just got me n monie food. I made it to her crib, I got out after texting her to come and open her door.

She opens the door in a bonnet, sum booty shorts and a shirt.

Damnn was shorty lookin bad as hell. I'm not a nigga who cares to much bout my girl having ass n titties, I just like em how I like em.

"Hey duce" monie says mugging me while I walk in her house.

"Damn I don't get a smile?"

"No you don't now where my food nigga?"

"Carmonie lose dat attitude for yo ass get nothing" I told her keeping a straight face.

"ok ok, now where my food?"

"Fatass can you wait damn I just walked through the door. But hmm" I passed the bag towards her.

She takes it n walks towards her room as I follow her.

I take my shoes, hoodie and pants off before sitting on her bed. Yess I have on basketball shorts under my pants for the readers reading..

While we eating she asks " ouu let's plays 21 questions to get to know each better"

"ok bet you first"

"When was last relationship?" She asks

"Umm a year ago, shit was toxic as hell and she really wasn't a genuine person to be real." I say shrugging ny shoulders

"When was yours?" I ask making eye contact with her.

"Mines was about a year ago too, i always had to pay for things in our relationships n he was just a manipulator fr. He did end up cheating on me with the hoe he told 'not to worry about.' It's cool tho cs I'm moving on to bigger n better things." She says so nonchalantly.

"What you do for a living?" She asks drinking her sprite.

"I'm a pharmacist, wby" I reply even tho ik I do more than that but she don't need know rn. She looks at me already knowing what I mean

"Well I'm a hairstylist n youtuber" she says with a genuine smile talking about her career.

As we finish up our food and questions we ask I really learned alot bout her like she wants to open more shops in different states, her middle name is Love, she is a mommy's girl, one of her pet peeves is she hates when people say there going to do sum, n don't do it, her dream vacation is to Korea and more.

I really didn't share that much information about me as of yet to her cs I gotta see if I can trust her on that type of level.

"ok cmon bed time" she says getting under her covers, switching her l.e.d lights to green. Turning off her t.v.

I just look at her sighing getting on the other side of the bed and laying down facing her.

"night night Duce"

"Remy" I mumble

"Huh?" She says

"My name is Remy ma" I said it a clear tone.

"Ok night night remy" she says as my name rolls off her tongue in a good way.

"Night lil mama"

《|'•                                                   •'|》

Thoughts?

Duce?

Monie?

They getting to know each other a lil bit more, but they don't fully know each other. They just have to build their trust between eachother but thanks for reading n drama is coming soon.