Favours

Neo

"I won't hesitate to shoot you!" I say with panic in my voice, while my other hand tries to find my telephone. "We both know you will." Samael smirks. "Are you looking for this?" he says while holding up my telephone. I look at him, perplexed. "Go ahead, shoot me already." He says, I bite my lip and try to bring myself to squeeze the trigger. I can't. "I am too interesting aren't I? It's not worth it to shoot me." He says with a smirk bringing his hands down. "Hands up" I command, he doesn't listen. He sits down, "Is this your son, little lamb?" His face warps into the familiar face I am so terrified of. my hand begins to tremble the pistol falls in the grass. I grab the medecine and take one but I can feel myself trembling.

I wake up in my bed. I frown, was this all a dream. I sit up when I suddenly see samael sitting beside the bed. I grab a gun from the nightstand and squeeze the trigger. I hear a faint click and nothing happens. He smiles akwardly and shows me the magazine. "Sorry, didn't really trust you." He says with a chuckle. "How did you get in my house?" I say trying to stand up but I feel dizzy immediately. "I used your key. Sorry, I dosed you with some of the depakote and diazepam you had lying around." "Bastard" I say to myself as I try to push myself up. But I am so tired.

"I should be getting Duarte, that's his name right?" Samael says. I open my tired eyes and try to say that he cannot touch my child but all that comes out of my mouth is a groggy whispery disagreement. He stand up, "Although, maybe I want something from you and that's why I am here" "What do you want?" I say with all my strength. He smiles, "I want you as my psychiatrist, but I don't want to go back to prison." "That would make me a criminal." I say. "Not if they don't know. What will you choose neo, your child or being a criminal?" He says while loading the gun. I feel myself hyperventilating. "I will help you with whatever you need help with!" "Sign here" He says while showing me a paper. I sign and close my eyes, when I open them he's gone. I am confused and scared. What is happening to me?

I drink the coffee he brought me. "I am afraid the delusions are back" I say to Ronan. "We both know he's dead." I bite my lip, "We still don't know for sure." "Do you have the hallucinations too?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "But Leo," "Neo" I correct. "Neo, you had a much harder time and you never took the time to heal from them and especially with what happened to Miguel. Your trauma must be resurfacing and with a patient like that. I wouldn't know where my mind would go either." Ronan says. Ronan is one of my best friends, he's the only one who knows my whole story from start to finish. We left The Herd at the same time, we were close before that too but when I became the little lamb I wasn't allowed to talk with people my age. Or at least not in a normal way. Ronan puts his hand on mine. "You'll be fine, speak to your therapist alright? Otherwise I will tell Oliver." I chuckle. "No fair"

Gavrel

I scrub my arm. It can't be real, I have done nothing wrong, I can't have another tattoo. I cannot risk any slip ups. Father must be mad. "Hoping it is permanent marker?" I hear in his voice. He startles me. I frown. "Shouldn't you be looking for a place to sleep?" I say with a frown. "I thought I would crash at your place" he says seductively. I chuckle as I splash water in my face. "If you think I would ever do that than you are as smart as a person that thinks a bathtub can be considered an ocean." I respond with a smirk. "Can it?" He says with a asymetric smile. I roll with my eyes and push him away. I walk out the bathroom. "I am going home and I suggest that you find a place to sleep too."

I put on my headphones and blast Linkin park's song numb. I chuckle, I don't think people would expect it with somebody like me. I have a duty to be kind, to fufill people's wishes, to be somebody to trust. Samael is still following me, I turn around. "Alright, you can have this apartement for a week." "Thank you." "Starting tomorrow" I say. He frowns. "Why?" "To teach you a lesson and put in a request before I give you the room." "Father will never accept it." I shrug. "My name is on the line too. One day on the street shouldn't be hard, especially when you are used to worse things." he rolls it eyes again. ""Goddamn pretentious upstairs departement" "What did you say?" I ask with a smirk. "Nothing" he groans

Samael

I walk through the streets. The cold rain is unforgiving as I warm my hands with my breath. I frown, well, at least I followed their psychiatric advice. I close my eyes for a moment when I open them again I notice a police car. I curse in between my teeth and walk towards it as if I am not supicious or anything. I hope they won't notice me, am I easy to recognise? I pray, (well pray? not really) I am not. I am just a teenager, walking through the streets in the middle of the night. Nothing suspicious about that right? There's nothing suspicious about the fact that I desperately avoid eye contact with the officers or my pace quickens as soon as I pass them, I hear a car door closing and see the reflection of police lights in front of me. I immeditaly begin to run, I wish I wasn't wearing such a long jacket. I think as I try my best not to trip over it. I look behind me, they are following me. It wasn't a coincedence.