"Do you seriously have to relapse just because I did?"

"Not everything's about you, Rafe." I laugh, wiping my nose as I sniff.

He gives a disappointed sigh whilst looking at all the drugs in-front of me and Barry on the table.

"Let's go." Rafe says, not taking his eyes off me.

"No." I scoff.

"Gia, let's go." he repeats.

Part of me really wanted to go with him, but another part told me to stand up for myself after everything he's been doing that affected our relationship.

"I already said I'm done with your shit Rafe, just go away." I look away from him.

"Gia, I swear to God-"

"She said she didn't wanna go man." Barry says.

"Was I fucking talking to you?" Rafe spits.

"I really wish you didn't say that." Barry laughs.

"Hey." I say in annoyed tone, warning them both.

"Nah, I guess lil Rafey here is tryna start shit." Barry explains.

"What, you don't like it when I'm with your girlfriend huh?" Barry goes on.

Barry takes his hand and puts it on my thigh without warning, slightly lifting up my skirt.

"What are you-" I say.

"You know, I thought I could get some action tonight with your girlfriend but thanks to you-" Barry teased him.

And just like that, Rafe let his anger get the best of him. Rafe goes towards Barry, making his face instantly jolt backwards with the force from Rafe's fist. He holds his cheek with his hand from the pain, still laughing until Rafe pummels his fist once again into his nose.

Barry tries to defend himself, charging at his face but Rafe hits him down, grabbing his shirt and punching him over and over.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Rafe shouts.

I didnt know what to do. I finally get up from the couch, trying to tell Rafe to stop but he wasn't listening.

"Rafe!" I yell, pulling his arm away from him before he pushes me.

The harsh force of his hand made my back force to the ground, as I grunt in pain. Thoughts were spinning all over my head, I couldn't even think straight.

"Get in the fucking car." Rafe says.

I froze, seeing him continuously hurting Barry as blood oozes out of his mouth as he struggles underneath him. I felt sick, maybe it was the drugs. My eyes start to swell up at the sight of Barry.

"I said get in the fucking car!" Rafe yells, continuing his acts.

"What is wrong with you?" I finally shout.

Rafe pants, finally looking towards me, but the only thing I look at is Barry. My mouth hung open. When Rafe notices my expression, he looks to Barry, his face being as shocked as mine.

He looked unrecognisable.

Rafe looks back to me, but with a look I've never seen before. It wasn't apologetic, it was more like he was apologising to himself, like he was scared of what he could do.

"I didn't mean to-" he gets up from the floor, trying to step closer to me.

On instinct, I step backwards, wanting to be as far away from him as I could. I wasn't scared of him, I was scared of what he could do.