ℂ𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖́ 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥 | Chanlix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Seoul, there lived a young man named Bang Chan. He was not only known as one of the most famous idols and producers in the music industry but also admired for his dedication and passion for his craft. With his captivating voice and mesmerizing stage presence, there was no doubt that the world was at his feet.

However, the life of an idol can be tiring, and Bang Chan often craved a quiet place where he could just be himself. One day, while scrolling through social media, he stumbled upon a cozy cat café that seemed to be the perfect escape. Intrigued by the thought of sipping a warm cup of coffee while surrounded by adorable felines, he decided to pay a visit.

As fate would have it, the cat café was managed by a young man named Felix. With his gentle demeanor and warm smile, Felix made every guest feel at home. He had a natural talent for calming even the most anxious of cats and could spend hours playing and cuddling with them.

When Bang Chan entered the café, he was immediately greeted by the sight of Felix engrossed in a playful interaction with a tiny ginger cat. The sight was so endearing that he couldn't tear his eyes away. Felix's care and affection for the animals captivated him, and in that moment, Bang Chan felt an unexplainable connection.

However, Felix was a shy and reserved individual, especially in the presence of someone as famous as Bang Chan. He had always admired the idol from afar, never daring to dream that they could ever meet. So, when their eyes met for the first time, Felix's heart skipped a beat, and his cheeks took on a rosy hue. He quickly averted his gaze and continued his duties, trying to conceal the fluttering emotions within him.

Days turned into weeks, and Bang Chan found himself returning to the cat café more frequently than he had anticipated. His visits were no longer solely driven by curiosity about the cats or the ambience; instead, he found himself longing for a glimpse of Felix. Each time their eyes met, he caught a glimmer of something beneath Felix's shy facade - a spark of recognition and perhaps even interest.

Felix, too, began to notice Bang Chan's growing presence. At first, he had assumed that the idol was merely an occasional visitor, but as the days went by, he realized that Bang Chan's visits were intentional. Felix's heart pitter-pattered in his chest, and a newfound confidence began to blossom within him.

One evening, as the café buzzed with the gentle hum of conversation and the soothing purrs of contented cats, Felix gathered his courage to strike up a conversation with Bang Chan. They talked about music, shared their dreams, and discovered shared hobbies and interests. As the night wore on, the initial shyness melted away, replaced by genuine laughter and heartfelt connections.

From that moment forward, their friendship grew stronger with each passing day. Bang Chan would often drop by the café just to see Felix, and Felix eagerly awaited his visits, cherishing the moments they spent together. They would exchange stories and thoughts, finding solace in each other's company.

As time went on, their bond deepened, and their friendship blossomed into something more. They supported each other through the highs and lows of their respective worlds, offering comfort and encouragement when needed. Bang Chan admired Felix's sincerity and talent, while Felix cherished Bang Chan's humility and kindness.

One sunny afternoon, as the café basked in the warmth of golden rays filtering through the windows, Felix finally mustered the courage to confess his feelings. With his heart pounding in his chest, he looked into Bang Chan's eyes and spoke words that had been trapped within him for far too long. To his delight, Bang Chan's eyes filled with a mixture of surprise and joy, mirroring the emotions Felix had been harboring.

And so, in that cozy cat café, amidst the purring embrace of feline friends, love bloomed between Bang Chan and Felix. They embarked on a journey of shared dreams and aspirations, supporting each other every step of the way.

As time went on, the cat café served as a constant reminder of the love that brought them together. The felines, who had unknowingly played cupid, continued to watch over them with their playful antics and loving gazes, forever a symbol of the sanctuary where their love had taken root.

And so, the story of Bang Chan and Felix, two souls woven together amidst coffee, treats, and cute cats, continued to unfold, their love growing stronger with each passing day, forever rooted in the place where their hearts first connected.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴