76-80

Chapter 76 076

◎He bit my pussy◎

076.

Jiang Yuewei didn't know that Li Meiyu decided to break up with her because of this trip to the city. Wan Xiuzhen came to work the next day after Li Meiyu was admitted. Originally, Jiang Yuewei was She thought about letting Wan Xiuzhen and Ma Aiyun share a room for two days, but Jiang Yuexia directly said that she could give up her room, and she went to the store to sleep with Xu Wenqian.

Jiang Yuewei still hopes that Yuexia will live with them, but after thinking about it carefully, the two children are quite noisy here. Yuexia and Xu Wenqian are the same age, so sleeping there is more convenient and more convenient for looking at the store, so in the end I agreed.

After that, she observed for a few days and found that Wan Xiuzhen was pretty good at things. She liked to be clean, could cook, and was good at coaxing children. The only thing she didn't like was that she didn't like to talk much, was a bit timid, and sometimes had stress reactions to the smallest things.

Jiang Yuewei didn't know whether this was a good thing or not, but she did a good job, so she decided to keep her. With her around, Jiang Zhenghua felt relieved to return to the station, and Ma Aiyun could also find time to go to the store often to check on the situation.

There is one more person to take care of during the confinement period. Jiang Yuewei does not have to worry about her children and life every day. She only needs to eat and drink well and be a cow, read books and prepare for exams, and occasionally take care of the children to balance work and rest.

Of course, the most annoying thing is drinking all kinds of milk-feeding soup during confinement. After drinking too much, the milk is very abundant, and the two children have small appetites and cannot finish it.

Jiang Yuewei was worried to death. She had to squeeze out every day. If she didn't squeeze out, the pain would be unbearable. She told Ma Aiyun not to drink soup in the future, otherwise it would be a waste.

Ma Aiyun wanted Jiang Yuewei to eat better, but she didn't expect this to happen, so she agreed to stop the soup for a few days.

Jiang Zhenghua listened silently to the conversation of several people. After returning to the room, he saw Jiang Yuewei feeding the child. His attention suddenly turned to the woman's chest. He didn't know if it was because she had drank too much soup recently. She was originally The very impressive upper circumference is now even more magnificent.

To be honest, anyone who sees this kind of scene will have their eyes on fire, not to mention that he, the person beside her, is always close to her, and they have not been together for so long, so he is also distracted.

His gaze was too direct. Jiang Yuewei, who was concentrating on feeding the child, quickly felt it and just pretended that she didn't know. After feeding the child, the man quickly came over and volunteered to help solve her problem.

Jiang Yuewei felt that he wanted to take the opportunity to be stupid again, but she was unwilling to do so. She just suppressed her voice and said: "I'm not even out of confinement yet, and I'm going to stink to death."

Jiang Zhenghua explained seriously: "Seeing you feel uncomfortable makes me feel bad, too. So I want to help you."

Jiang Yuewei laughed to death hearing this, "I don't believe you."

Jiang Zhenghua felt so innocent, "Really, you are still in confinement now, I won't make trouble."

Jiang Yuewei pinched her fingers . After calculation, the confinement period is only a few days away. I heard that he still knew that he was in the confinement period, so I just believed him for a while and it was easier for him~

Facts have proved that this man is still conscientious. Every day after the child drinks, He began to work hard to help her solve the problem and did nothing else. The problem that Jiang Yuewei had been worrying about every day was finally temporarily solved.

After confinement, because the bodies of two children were weaker than those of one child, Jiang Yuewei discussed with Jiang Zhenghua that they would not have the full-moon wine and wait until the children were older before making plans.

The two children, Jiang Qingyan and Jiang Qingyuan, seem to have shed a layer of skin. Their outlines have become more and more three-dimensional, their facial features have become more and more refined, their dark hair has grown longer, and their eyes under their long eyelashes can often be opened. His eyes are as bright as stars, and his originally red face is now white and rosy. He is very handsome and beautiful, and he has completely inherited the excellent genes of his parents.

Jiang Zhenghua loved them so much that he wanted to put the two little ones in his pocket and take them to the station. When he went to work, he was afraid that others would not know that he was a father, so he often introduced his two children to everyone in the office, every day.

A few days after confinement, the days entered July. The weather was so hot that people could hardly breathe. The school exam week was also here. Jiang Yuewei took a refreshing bath and then went out to get her hair cut. She felt refreshed. Go back to school.

She planned to go back to the dormitory first, but unexpectedly she met Huang Xiuying on the road. Thinking of Li Meiyu, she happily thanked Huang Xiuying. If she hadn't reacted in time, Li Meiyu would have found the store long ago, and their lives would have been a mess again. .

Huang Xiuying was a little curious about the relationship between that woman and Jiang Yuewei. Jiang Yuewei did not hide it from her and revealed some of her own situation to her. After hearing this, Huang Xiuying could not believe that Li Meiyu was such a mother.

Jiang Yuewei knew that there were many kinds of people like Li Meiyu in the countryside, and they were already used to it. As for Xu Wenqian who was with her now, her uncle and aunt also fell into the pile of money. They wanted to get the pension but also wanted Xu Wenqian to go back and get married. Now They didn't succeed just because they haven't found Xu Wenqian yet.

These were not good things, so Huang Xiuying wisely stopped mentioning Li Meiyu to Jiang Yuewei. The two quickly went to the girls' dormitory, and when they went upstairs, they happened to meet Bai Ling coming downstairs with something.

Jiang Yuewei hadn't seen Bai Ling for almost a semester, and was slightly shocked when she suddenly saw her completely different from half a year ago.

Bai Ling also saw Jiang Yuewei, and anger suddenly emerged from the bottom of his heart.

After her father was reported, their family broke up, their house was repossessed, her mother filed for divorce from her father, and many of the family's assets were confiscated. She now lives with her mother in a Tongzi building, and her life has become miserable.

Forget it if it was just like this. Once, when she came back from outside, she heard a group of people in the dormitory talking privately about how miserable her family's situation was. She had never encountered such a situation before. At that time, she was standing at the door, I only had anger and shame in my heart, and I wanted to rush in and argue with them on the spot.

However, when she heard them say that this matter had not spread to the whole school, she had no choice but to endure it. Now someone in the dormitory knew about her family's affairs. Even if she was angry, she did not dare to lose her temper, otherwise she would start a fight with them. There was a dispute, and these people must have spread the news about her family in retaliation for her.

Life has fallen from heaven to hell, and she has been shattered to pieces. Now she can only swallow her anger and live a life with her tail between her legs. She can no longer speak freely as before.

Her current life was thanks to Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua, so when she saw Jiang Yuewei again, Bai Ling couldn't help but want to get angry. However, she no longer had the capital, so she only glanced at Jiang Yuewei coldly and walked away from her. past.

When Huang Xiuying saw Bai Ling's bad face again, she immediately comforted Jiang Yuewei: "Leave her alone. Something happened to her family. Her father went in. She has been like this for the past month. It makes everyone unhappy."

Jiang Yuewei heard this . When she said this, she was slightly shocked, "Did something happen to her family?"

Huang Xiuying nodded, thinking that Jiang Yuewei didn't know about Bai Ling's family, so she said from beginning to end, "Ye Lin lives close to their home, and things are going bad." She told us just two days after she came out. If it weren't for the fact that we are classmates, we wouldn't keep it a secret for her."

After saying that, he immediately said: "I heard others say that she might have to go to school next semester. Changing dormitories, I don't know if it's true. It would be great if it was true. We don't want to see her show off her face every day."

Jiang Yuewei thought to herself, Bai Ling's relationship with everyone is not good, and now something happened at home. With her temperament known to everyone, she probably wouldn't be able to bear it. Changing dormitories is definitely a possibility.

When the two arrived at the dormitory, Jiang Yuewei packed her things.

Ye Lin asked curiously: "You won't live on campus next semester?"

"Yes." Jiang Yuewei nodded in agreement. She now has a child and spends most of her time at home, so there is no need to occupy the campus dormitory. " But I will come often in the future, so don't be annoyed by me then."

Zhao Xiaofang felt a little reluctant to leave Jiang Yuewei, but it was really hard for her to occupy the dormitory space in this situation. "That's definitely not the case. After all, we still want to go to your store to eat discounted noodles."

Speaking of noodles, Ye Lin thought She got up and said, "I paid attention to it for you. There is a house not far from our school that seems to be for rent, but I couldn't find the landlord. Otherwise, why don't you ask your man to ask?"

It was just a polite word at the beginning, and Jiang Yuewei was very happy for them. He really paid attention to her. After thanking Ye Lin, he went to the teaching building with them to take the exam.

After finishing the first subject, Jiang Yuewei and Ye Lin went to see the house. However, the door of the house was always closed, and the landlord did not leave his contact information. They could not go inside to see it, but from the outside, the house was very big. , location is also available.

Because she had to take exams, Jiang Yuewei was not in a hurry about the house now. She just waited until the exams were over. The exams lasted for two weeks. After the exams, the school went on holiday and everyone left the school quickly.

Jiang Yuewei's freshman year ended in this way. She was still unsure about this exam because her pregnancy took up most of her energy. She was mentally prepared to take the make-up exam.

Before going home, she went to look at the house there again, but the door was still closed, so she had to go home first. When she was about to go to bed at night, she told the man about the house.

The weather was hot and the two little guys were awake. Jiang Zhenghua was shirtless and teasing them. Hearing Jiang Yuewei say that he wanted to rent a house and open a second store, he was stunned for a moment and said, "Do you really want to open it?"

"Of course it is true." Jiang Yuewei said that now that the business of the first store has been stable and profitable, the second store must be prepared, "I have seen that house. It is quite big and the location is good. I don't think we can even rent it." It will be a loss."

Jiang Zhenghua was about to speak when he saw Jiang Qingyan was about to cry again, so he had to pick him up and put him on his stomach to lie down. After a while, he said: "Stop renting a house, let's buy a house?"

Jiang Yuewei heard this Wei Wei stared, "Buy?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "Yes, anyway, we don't have our own house now, so why not buy it? We should be able to afford the house near Renhua. If we don't have enough money, I will go Loan."

After he finished speaking, he patted the butt of the little one in his arms. In a blink of an eye, he saw his sister on the bed grinning and crying, so he picked her up again, with a child in his arms. The scene was warm and comfortable.

Jiang Yuewei was a little excited. Renhua was also in a residential area not far away, and it was closer to the department store. She calculated the savings on hand and found that it was about more than two thousand yuan. If she really bought it, it wouldn't be much different!

"Let me think about it!" Although she was excited, but now that they had two more children, she felt a little unsure if they had to spend all the money at once.

Jiang Zhenghua knew what she was worried about, "What else are you thinking about? Money is for spending, and only after it is spent can you have the motivation to make money. You said you should do business as early as possible, but isn't it the same with buying a house?"

Jiang Yuewei hesitated for a while before making a decision. : "Okay, then you ask first. If it really suits you, then buy it."

Jiang Zhenghua hummed, and suddenly noticed a strange feeling coming from his chest. He looked down and saw his brother lying on his chest thinking he was... The nanny was biting him hard...

"Jiang Qingyan, what are you doing?" His pupils shrank suddenly, and he quickly looked up at Jiang Yuewei, "Quickly, take him over! He's hungry!"

Jiang Yuewei started. I didn't notice what the child was doing. When I saw the child's actions, I laughed to death.

This brother is so capable!

Hahaha!

The child seemed to be very hungry, and was biting her hard. Jiang Zhenghua couldn't stand it anymore. He was afraid that he would cry but did not dare to pull him away. He only blushed and looked at the woman whose shoulders were shaking with laughter, "He bit me Mimi, why don't you still bite me?" laugh?"