6-10

Chapter 6 006

◎The He family suffered the loss of being dumb◎

006.

As soon as these words were said, the atmosphere was quiet for a few seconds. Then, He Xiaofeng seemed to have thought of something. His pupils suddenly shrank and he ran out of the main room immediately.

This operation left the rest of the He family looking at a loss. Zhao Fengxian shouted at his back: "Xiaofeng, what are you doing?"

He Xiaofeng did not answer her, and his back quickly disappeared at the door of the main room. Zhao Fengxian could not get it. In response, she turned to look at Jiang Yuewei and pinched her arm, "Who is Zhong Baoyi?"

She squeezed hard, as if on purpose. Jiang Yuewei frowned in pain, and immediately shook off her hand and said coldly: " Ask your son."

Seeing the change in Xiaofeng's expression just now, Zhao Fengxian was sure that Jiang Yuewei was not doing anything good, so he stared at her fiercely and asked: "What did you do to Xiaofeng? What do you want to do?"

Looking at it The expressions of the three of them showed that they didn't seem to know the existence of Zhong Baoyi. Jiang Yuewei didn't want to explain He Xiaofeng's mess to them now. She just wanted to talk about divorce. She glanced at Zhao Fengxian and said simply: "I want a divorce, and I want to get what I deserve." "The fruit of your labor."

"What's the fruit of your farts even if you haven't even given birth?" Zhao Fengxian glared at her with an angry look, and said in a menacing manner, "If you want the He family's money, just do your daydreams!"

sharply As soon as her voice fell, there was a rush of footsteps at the door. Jiang Yuewei turned around and saw He Xiaofeng getting involved with a calm face. Before she could react, her wrist was tightly grasped by the man.

"Jiang Yuewei!" The man stared at her, with veins popping out on his neck, filled with anger. "What did you touch that you shouldn't have touched?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at the man's scarlet eyes and became angry. She didn't know what the mother and son were doing. What's wrong with people, they always want to crush other people's wrists, "Let me go!"

"Come back to the room with me!" The man said, dragging her out directly. Jiang Yuewei couldn't shake him off, so she was directly attracted by him. Pulled back to the room.

In the room, He Xiaofeng locked the door with his backhand and stared into Jiang Yuewei's eyes. Finally, he suppressed the fire and asked her tremblingly: "Did you take my letter?"

Jiang Yuewei touched the wrist that was so painful from the man's pull. , and she was also very annoyed. She spoke bluntly and said in an impatient tone: "Yes, take it. Your letter is in my hand now, so please be polite to me." He

Xiaofeng tried his best to suppress his anger while shouting at her While taking a step forward, he reached out to her, "Then please give it back to me now."

Looking at the man's natural expression, Jiang Yuewei sneered in her heart. After his wife discovered the adultery, he not only did not feel guilty but could also say such a thing. If he was confident, I don't know where he got the confidence.

She cursed "bitch" sternly in her heart, then turned to one side and opened the distance between the two of them. Her voice was calm and calm: "The letter is not in my hand now. I will get it after we get divorced." The money will be returned to you."

He Xiaofeng didn't expect that his reluctance to throw away those letters would cause such a big surprise for himself. He continued to approach the woman, "Jiang Yuewei, don't go too far, you want a thousand yuan instead of One hundred yuan, what kind of food and clothing have been used at home for free in the past three years? Where can I get so much money to give you now?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't know how much money the He family had, but He Xiaofeng had been a driver for almost seven or eight years. , the commune also has various benefits for the festival every year, and there must be savings. She looked at the man and refused to give in: "I have already given you except the betrothal gift I gave to the Jiang family and the money I spent on food and drink in the past three years. It's not like I didn't work, a thousand dollars isn't much."

She didn't take a step back at all, making He Xiaofeng look livid with anger, but when he thought of those letters in her hands, he knew he couldn't conflict with her!

After thinking for a moment, he turned around, picked up the hot water bottle, poured a glass of water and handed it to her. He said in a good voice: "I really don't have that much money now. What kind of food have I used at home these years? Besides, I didn't treat you before." I spent a lot of money, do you think five hundred would be okay?"

"No." Jiang Yuewei was too lazy to play the emotional card with him. She basically had nothing to do with what she spent over the years, and she was taking the blame for his medical treatment, but these bills She no longer wanted to forget it with him, "You have a bright future. Without this thousand yuan, you can still make money. But I am divorced and I have the reputation of not being able to have children. You should have expected how my life will go, so This one thousand yuan cannot be less."

Seeing that she still didn't buy it, He Xiaofeng was so angry that his lungs were about to burst. He just slammed the cup on the table and his voice was almost roaring: "Jiang Yuewei, don't be so shameless. The worst case scenario is that I won't divorce you!"

Jiang Yuewei looked at him and was so angry that she didn't want to be polite anymore: "He Xiaofeng, things have reached this point. It's not up to you to divorce. If you don't want to divorce, I can hand over the letter and let you The two of them lost their jobs and lost their face! I can also give the letter to Zhong Baoyi's man. His man is a soldier. If you ruin the military marriage and they pursue it, what good fruits do you think you can get?"

She As soon as he finished speaking, He Xiaofeng's head and blood surged. Without thinking, he raised his hand and wanted to slap her, "Jiang Yuewei, do you dare?"

Jiang Yuewei has long been used to He Xiaofeng moving his hands from time to time in the days after their marriage. , as soon as he raised his hand, she instantly dodged his movement.

She stepped towards the man and stared at him fiercely: "He Xiaofeng, if you dare to hit me today, I will send a letter to your work tomorrow. I want to see if you can still hold your own by then. This honor?"

Being threatened again, the anger in He Xiaofeng's chest almost burst out.

In the past, Jiang Yuewei was a woman with a delicate figure, gentleness and kindness, a soft-spoken voice, and a woman who would blush if others stared at her for a few times. Now she was so ruthless in threatening him.

He held his hands tightly and stared at the woman in front of him with a sullen expression, as if he wanted to eat her alive: "As a couple, I will give you food, clothing, and dignity. You actually threaten me like this?"

Jiang Yuewei ? Sneered, if their family hadn't bullied others too much and spoken too harshly, she wouldn't have done such a cruel thing. Now that things have reached this point, let's just open up about everything. She won't eat like she did in her previous life. A dark loss.

"This is not a threat." She said in a cold tone, "You and I have been married for three years. Everyone in the team sees how I have done in these three years, but you betrayed me and our marriage. It was you. I made the mistake first, and this is the compensation you should give me."

She analyzed it carefully. If He Xiaofeng loses his job by making the letter public, then she can't get any benefits, but if He Xiaofeng is unwilling to agree to her conditions, then she I don't want to feel wronged, at least I don't want to do anything to drag the man into trouble.

So, she continued: "If you don't want to lose your job and don't want others to know about your bad things, then let's get together and part ways. If you still think I'm easy to bully, then I will stay with you until the end."

Her tone was like this He was so tough that his dark eyes stared straight at him with a cold light. He Xiaofeng felt immediately frightened. He was now a Level 4 driver. He would probably be promoted to Level 3 in another year or two, and his salary would also increase by then. Once the job goes up, if he works for a longer time, he will have more room for promotion. If the divorce really breaks out, he will be the loser.

This woman was so arrogant because she recognized this. He was really not afraid of her, he was just afraid of losing his job, losing face, or even that man.

He originally felt a little guilty about her, but now the last bit of guilt is gone. He doesn't know if Jiang Yuewei is suddenly willing to divorce because she sees that he likes other women, but since she is so determined to get a divorce, then Li, it happened to be just what he wanted.

He didn't believe it anymore. What good fruit could a woman who couldn't bear have had if she left the He family? If you remarry, you are not going to be someone else's stepmother, or you are going to be someone else's maid!

Thinking this way, he suddenly felt a little better, but he still felt a little distressed because he had to give her so much money for divorce.

After thinking about it, He Xiaofeng slowly exhaled. After a while, he raised his eyes and said slowly: "Divorce is okay, but the family really doesn't have that much money now. Let me think of a way!"

He Xiaofeng is a working person. The divorce between the two had to be stamped by the brigade and then submitted to his leader for signature before he could get the divorce certificate. It was estimated that it would take two days. Jiang Yuewei didn't want to push too hard, but she didn't want to delay either, so she said directly: "I don't believe you. You don't have any points now, give me half tomorrow, and give me the rest before you get the divorce certificate."

"You..." Looking at her triumphant face, He Xiaofeng was so angry that he said, "Are you so anxious?"

Jiang Yuewei He didn't want to have long nights and long dreams, "I'm anxious, but I think you should be more anxious. After all, your mother is still waiting to have a grandson." He

Xiaofeng gritted his teeth. He was indeed anxious. After all, the divorce had been delayed for almost a year. Baoyi's side He has also filed for divorce. If Jiang Yuewei suddenly regrets it in two days, wouldn't he suffer a big loss?

"Okay!" He stared at the woman and responded coldly, "I can give you half of the money tomorrow, but I believe you have to pay me back part of it tomorrow. You must keep secret what we talked about today. If you tell even a word, you will be Don't blame me for not caring about our relationship."

Of course Jiang Yuewei had no objection, "Don't worry, I won't tell you."

He Xiaofeng slammed the door and walked out.

Outside the door, the faces of the three people who were eavesdropping turned pale. The two people inside did not suppress their voices when they spoke just now. The two of them had already listened to everything about the conversation outside. Zhao Fengxian never expected that Jiang Yuewei said Zhong Baoyi is like this.

As a mother, she felt that her son had done nothing wrong. Who made Jiang Yuewei unable to give birth? If she could give birth, how could a man go out to find a woman? In ancient times, men could still have three wives and four concubines, but she turned out to be a lion because of this matter. Open your mouth!

When she thought of her son being blackmailed by a woman, she was so angry that she was about to roll up her sleeves and rush in. If the old man hadn't stopped her because he was afraid of making too much noise and the neighbors would find out, Jiang Yuewei would have been subdued by her. Very obedient.

Seeing her son coming out, Zhao Fengxian didn't bother to ask him about Zhong Baoyi's specific situation, and immediately pulled him into the hall. She was so angry that she almost fainted, "He Xiaofeng, you are going to die, why did you agree to give her so much money!

" A thousand yuan, that would cost her her life. Where would the family get a thousand yuan now? She couldn't even grab it, and now she wanted to give Jiang Yuewei a thousand yuan. She was so angry that she was going crazy.

He Xiaofang also said: "Yes, brother, she is blackmailing us and it is against the law! Why did you agree to her so quickly!"

Thinking of what just happened, He Xiaofeng felt so depressed that he originally wanted to give Jiang Yuewei two hundred at most. The remaining money was enough for him to marry Zhong Baoyi. Who would have thought that the woman would find his letters and threaten him with them?

His eyes turned red and he gritted his teeth, "What can I do if I break the law? Can I not pay you? All three of my letters are now in her hands." "

That's because you gave her face!" Old Man He still felt that His son is so soft-hearted. They can't afford to offend Zhong Baoyi's husband, who is a soldier. But Jiang Yuewei, just force him a little. If he really doesn't obey, just beat him a few more times and he will be honest. "I'll go get the letter back. I I don't believe in this evil anymore."

"Don't go." He Xiaofeng thought of Jiang Yuewei's confident look just now, and was so angry that he wanted to break something to vent his anger. "The letter is not in her hands now. I think she can do anything. , if she really sends the letter then I will be finished."

If the man really knew, the beating would probably be light. What he was most afraid of was that if the man was a little more cruel, it would be really hard to get him into the police station. It's over.

Since her son became a long-distance driver, the He family's status in the Nanqiao production team has been rising. In the past few years, Zhao Fengxian has become accustomed to the flattery of others. She has never been as aggrieved as today, but she dare not go Blaming Zhong Baoyi for being a soldier only turned all his hatred towards Jiang Yuewei.

She was so angry that she burst into tears: "This damn bitch, our He family has been so unlucky for eight lifetimes to meet such a woman. I told you not to marry her at the beginning but you insisted on marrying her. Now it's okay." Even if the child can't be born, she still wants to kill you!"

He Xiaofeng was already in a bad mood, but now she directly talked about the pain point, and she became impatient, "Okay, don't say it, now the thing is with her If she wants a divorce, then divorce her, and the money should be spent to eliminate disasters and buy peace."

Zhao Fengxian was heartbroken. This "peace" cost a thousand yuan, which almost emptied their He family's family fortune. The price was real. It was too big, she couldn't accept it, "Can't you think of another way? How about I go and talk to her?"

He Xiaofeng could probably guess how much money the family had, and he also knew that they were reluctant to part with the money. If she was really allowed to go Talk to Jiang Yuewei, maybe she can start a fight while talking. If others know about what happened tonight, it will be a devastating blow to him, and he doesn't want that.

"Stop messing around." He looked at Zhao Fengxian and said, "You take out five hundred first, and ask her to go to the brigade with me tomorrow to sign the divorce papers. I will figure out the rest." "

Also, who will pay for the divorce? Don't mention it outside, lest those people talk nonsense behind their backs again."

If everyone knew that Jiang Yuewei took away a thousand yuan after their divorce, they would definitely become suspicious, so they could only bear the loss of being dumb.