******

Chapter 63 063

◎Doubt◎

063.

Now that the house has been decided, the next step is to decorate. Jiang Yuewei doesn't know how to decorate, so this burden will naturally fall on Jiang Zhenghua.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't understand the drawings, but since his wife had spoken, he must be shouldering the responsibility. So after the two thought about the decoration direction, the next morning Jiang Zhenghua went directly to the army with a bottle of good wine that the army had rewarded for his last meritorious service. Go to their mechanic.

It was just a drawing, which was too simple for the machinist, and for the sake of good wine, the machinist drew the drawing that day.

Going home in the evening, Jiang Zhenghua handed the drawing to Jiang Yuewei, then looked at the crowd and said: "The troops have decided, we will set off to the front line tomorrow."

Jiang Yuewei knew about this a few days ago, but Ma Aiyun didn't know. When he said that his son was going to the front line again, he couldn't help but say: "Yuewei is about to give birth. Why are you going at this time?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly. Although he also wanted to stay at this time, the duty of a soldier is to protect his family and the country. At any time, before he could respond, Jiang Yuewei said first, "Mom, this is what Zhenghua must do. He told me before that we should understand him." How could

Ma Aiyun not know this truth, but he After leaving, there was no backbone in the family, and she felt nervous. She looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "I know, I'm just worried. You're pregnant. I don't understand anything. Yuexia is still young. Don't delay the decoration first." Wait until he comes back to do it?"

Jiang Yuewei shook her head. The house must be signed immediately after it is settled. Once you sign, you have to pay the money. Jiang Zhenghua went to the front line and didn't know when he would come back. If he delayed decorating for a day, he would be wasting the day. Qian said, "It's okay. Can't the three of us stand up to one of him?"

Jiang Zhenghua smiled when he heard this, "Don't worry, I have found the decoration master this afternoon and told him all the materials I need. He will come to look for him tomorrow." You, Yuewei, give him the drawings and the money to buy the materials, and you can supervise the work from now on."

Jiang Yuewei smacked her tongue slightly when she heard this, but she didn't expect that he thought so thoughtfully and so quickly.

Ma Aiyun asked again: "Is this person reliable? Could it be that the three of us women don't know how to decorate, and then he will lie to us?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, Tian Yadong was demobilized from our army, and he is absolutely reliable in doing things." Ma Aiyun felt relieved

now, but when he thought about him going to the front line, in such a dangerous place, he did not forget his warning.

Jiang Yuewei had already said what needed to be said before, and Ma Aiyun told him again, but she said nothing more. After finishing the meal, she packed the man's things.

The man looked at her and cleaned up and said: "This time all our regiments went, Zhou Liyang and Huang Zhengcheng also went to the front line with me. If anything happens, just ask Tian Yadong for help, or you can also ask Master Yang's lover Zhou Liyun ."

Although she might not need the help of these two people, Jiang Yuewei still nodded, looked at him and said: "Then I don't know when I will come back this time?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, touched her belly, and said with a smile: "But I should come back before you give birth. When you give birth, I will definitely be by your side."

Jiang Yuewei sighed in her heart. He can come back anytime, as long as he is safe.

Early the next morning, Jiang Zhenghua went to the army with his luggage. The man said that Tian Yadong would come to the door today, so Jiang Yuewei didn't go anywhere. She kept waiting at home until Tian Yadong came to the door after lunch.

Jiang Yuewei saw that he was honest and honest, and Jiang Zhenghua gave him a guarantee, so she felt relieved to hand over the drawings and money to buy materials to him.

Tian Yadong worked very quickly. After taking the drawings, he went to buy decoration materials. Within two days, he notified Jiang Yuewei that he was ready to start construction. Jiang Yuewei and Ma Aiyun went to see it anyway, and a bunch of things they bought were placed on the On the first floor, Tian Yadong found four workers. At first glance, these four people were experienced carpenters who often did new repairs and carpentry, so they got things done very quickly.

However, decoration is also a troublesome matter and cannot be completed in a day or two, so while taking advantage of the decoration time, Jiang Yuewei went to the industrial and commercial department to learn about the materials and procedures required to register as a self-employed person.

After saying hello, she was busy preparing materials and writing an application. After a while of busyness, a week had passed, and the decoration of the house had begun to take shape.

The floor in the front hall has not been touched, but all the walls have been repainted. The windows in the kitchen on the first floor have been rebuilt to make the view of the kitchen brighter. The stove has also been redone. A window sill has been built between the front hall and the kitchen with glass. The back kitchen and the front room are separated, and through the glass, you can see the work in the kitchen from the front room at a glance.

The landlord doesn't allow too many modifications, so Jiang Yuewei is quite satisfied with the way it is now. It will take a few days to finish the work and pull the wires again, and it will probably be about the same.

Jiang Yuewei looked at the site she rented. The bright and small front hall was about more than 60 square meters, which was enough to hold eight/nine sets of tables and chairs, or even more. But she didn't want to have all the tables and chairs. She also asked Tian Yadong to help with inquiries about goods, so now they basically don't have to supervise work here.

School was about to start soon, and now she didn't have to worry about the decoration. So while there was still time, the three of them went to the state-owned hotel here to see what they were selling and which one was the best. After looking at it, the three of them went to We discussed it carefully when we got home.

Jiang Yuewei has worked in restaurants in her two lives. She can make many things, but their store will definitely not be able to sell everything like a restaurant at the beginning. Firstly, the cost is too high, and secondly, there is not enough manpower. By then she has given birth to a child. , Ma Aiyun has two children to take care of, and Yuexia will be the only one left in the store, so she will be too busy.

She can start with something simple, such as selling some dumplings, steamed buns or noodles, etc. These are fast food, affordable, affordable and easy. They can make some of the things on the first day and simply process them the next day. Sell ​​at will, saving cost and time investment.

Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuexia had no objections, but their craftsmanship was not as good as Jiang Yuewei's, so when the renovation was being completed, Jiang Yuewei taught them step by step how to make dumplings and noodles.

The most important thing about steamed buns and dumplings is the fillings, which must be prepared well. Once the fillings are ready, the food will be delicious. In addition to fillings, dumplings also have dipping sauces. They went to the restaurant in the past two days and saw what they prepared. The dipping sauce is all soy sauce. If they can come up with a dipping sauce that tastes better than soy sauce, that would be the icing on the cake.

As for braised noodles, the three most important things are that the soup should be fresh, the noodles should be tough, the noodles should be fragrant, and Ma Aiyun is good at kneading the noodles. Because Jiang Zhenghua often sent home noodles, they usually made them themselves, which was easy to do. .

As for soup, Jiang Yuewei planned to prepare two soup bases, big bone pig soup and chicken soup. At this time, chicken and pork were very fragrant and there was no need to add too many supplementary ingredients to enhance the flavor. But when making the soup, she decided to add some Shiitake mushrooms and red dates to increase nutrition.

After the soup and noodles were resolved, all that was left was the sauerkraut. Jiang Yuewei often made this in the past, so it was even simpler. In fact, it was just diced pork, stir-fried with mushrooms, peanuts, balsamic vinegar, chili and other auxiliary seasonings. Yes, when eating noodles, you can also add some fungus, day lily or green vegetables and other auxiliary vegetables to garnish it to ensure that it is full of color, flavor and flavor.

The three of them tried it for several days in a row. They got familiar with the craftsmanship and ate to their fullest. They all thought the taste was pretty good. However, they were going to open a shop. They just ate it by themselves and thought it was good without any reference. It just so happened that Ma Aiyun had been in a relationship with a few old ladies recently. It was not bad, so Ma Aiyun called those old ladies to come and taste it.

A few old ladies finished eating dumplings at noon and ate noodles in the afternoon for two days in a row. They thought the taste was very good and they exclaimed. Ma Aiyun said: "You guys must tell the truth, otherwise we won't know what the problem is." It's not easy to improve anywhere."

Several old ladies said: "It's really delicious. If you have to ask us to find a problem, it would be that the dumplings have too much stuffing, the noodles have too much slop, and the oil is too much." Ma

Aiyun asked Jiang Yuewei: " I think so, then should we change it?"

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while, because they had to feed a few old ladies in the past two days, so they expected to put a little more, but the price of these things cannot be lower than what the restaurant sells. Otherwise, it will be easy to be reported. For the sake of competition, on the basis of price equality, she will not have much less of these materials than she does now. "Let's see then." At this time, an old

lady asked Ma Aiyun: "That's right. "Why didn't you ask Chen Sufen to come over for something to eat?"

Chen Sufen is the friend who has been having a heated relationship with Ma Aiyun recently. Ma Aiyun originally wanted to find an opportunity to inquire about her more after she left in a hurry last time, but he didn't see her for several days after that. came out, and Ma Aiyun was busy looking at the decoration and making contacts, so he didn't pay attention to her appearance in the past few days.

Thinking of this, Ma Aiyun said: "It's not that I don't want to call. I was busy and haven't seen her since I chatted with her last time. Have any of you seen her?"

Several old ladies shook their heads, "I haven't seen her in the past few days. , we haven't seen her much before, and we're not familiar with her either. It's better for you and her. How many buildings does she live in?"

Ma Aiyun shrugged slightly, "I asked, and they said it was in the 18th building, and she worked as a nanny for them. Come on, she didn't say what room number it was, and I'm too embarrassed to go there to find someone."

An old lady said, "Maybe he's new here too, and he probably won't be able to come out every day, right?"

Ma Aiyun didn't mind. Anyway, they all live here, and there will definitely be a chance to see her in the future. "Okay, I'll treat her to food when I have the opportunity in the future. If our store opens then, you guys have to help me promote it.

" The old lady agreed with a smile, then chatted for a few more words, ate some fruit and went back.

Jiang Yuewei thought to herself that these old ladies were very talkative and had lived here for a long time. It would be a good thing if they could help promote the store. However, she thought that just promoting these old ladies was not enough. You should also think of ways to get some flyers or discounts.

However, after working for several days, Jiang Yuewei was a little overwhelmed, so she took her time to rest at home for two days. It was the end of February and school was about to start.

Now she is more than six months pregnant, and her belly is very big. It is no longer convenient for her to go to and from get out of class every day, so she does not plan to go to class this semester, but she cannot miss her homework. She plans to report to the class the next day and apply with the class teacher. Take a break from school and take the textbooks home to study on your own.

This lightened her own burden and also relieved Jiang Yuexia's pressure. After all, she was only nineteen years old, and it was her first time doing this. She was still a little immature, and she was worried that she wouldn't be able to cope with it at first.

After another day's rest, Jiang Yuewei prepared to report to school early the next morning. Originally, Ma Aiyun was going to go with her, but Tian Yadong's place was renovated and things needed to be checked, so Ma Aiyun asked Jiang Yuexia to follow her.

The two sisters went to school after breakfast. After Ma Aiyun packed the dishes, she went out with a bag, planning to buy some food later. She walked towards the gate, but before she went out, she saw Chen Sufen carrying a blue bag. The bag came in from the doorway.

Ma Aiyun hurriedly stopped her and then stepped forward, "Where have you been recently? Why didn't I see you? They went to my house to eat two days ago and they couldn't call you."

This is the military compound, and Chen Sufen is also there. She's not called "Chen Sufen", and she doesn't live here. She can come in only because Xiaoguo applied for a relative card when she often came to Yang Xu's place. But since she almost met Jiang Yuewei last time, she is a little afraid to come. , just because she was afraid that Jiang Yuewei would recognize her.

She raised her voice and smiled: "Didn't I tell you a few days ago that I had something urgent? So I took a few days off and just came back recently."

Ma Aiyun said, looked at her carefully, and then said: "There is nothing going on at home. Is it something big?"

"Chen Sufen" listened to her cordial greetings, but her heart felt like being stabbed. There is nothing big happening in the family now, because the biggest thing in their family had already happened, and it was because of Jiang Yuewei!

Now the couple is relaxed and living happily, but her Xiaoguo not only loses her reputation, but also has to stay in a military prison to suffer for five years. If they don't let them lose How can I be worthy of her?

She clenched her fist slightly, raised her breath, and made an excuse at random: "It's nothing, it's just that my daughter is sick. I took care of her for a few days, and she is fine now."

Ma Aiyun didn't think much about it. She was now in a hurry to go out to find Tian Yadong to take stock. Things, so I didn't plan to chat anymore, so I just said: "You haven't told me what room number in Building 18 you live in? I'll come to see you when I have time later, right?" "

Chen Sufen" changed her mind slightly, Ma Aiyun is this What do you mean, you suspect her?

She doesn't live in the 18th building, and of course she doesn't have a room number, but now that Ma Aiyun asked, she could only bite the bullet and say: "Room 304."

Ma Aiyun was about to speak after hearing what she said, He then heard her say: "But you also know that our family has a lot of rules and I'm usually not happy if someone comes to see me. Didn't you say you wanted to invite me to your house for dinner last time? I happen to be free now, so I'll go with you. ?"

Ma Aiyun was too vigilant. She didn't want several things that were given to her for testing before. "Chen Sufen" now felt that the longer she delayed, the easier it would be to expose her secrets. She happened to see Jiang Yuewei going out in the morning, and there should be no one in their house now. , then quietly put things into what Jiang Yuewei wants to eat or use, and it is estimated that no one will know.

Ma Aiyun heard the words and said: "Maybe not now. I still have to go to the store to see the decoration. How about this afternoon? I will go find you in the afternoon? Anyway, we are not too far away." "

Chen Sufen" heard this and felt angry, why? It felt like God was helping Jiang Yuewei. It was impossible for her to let Ma Aiyun go to her. She just said: "If not, just give it a few days. I just came back. The master has a lot of things to do. I guess he won't be able to do it in the next few days." Come out and come find you when I'm free."

After saying that, she took out a bottle of pickles from the bag and handed it over, "This is an appetizer I made myself. It's sour and spicy. Didn't you say that your wife likes it all these days? Do you want to eat? Take it."

Ma Aiyun now has a headache again. She doesn't like to owe others things, and she doesn't like to always take things from others, but Chen Sufen always wants to give her things. She is so enthusiastic. Unable to bear it, she smiled and pushed back, "I can't help it. I did it myself, and she was already eating it."

"Chen Sufen" was rejected again, so she restrained herself, because if she continued to send it, she would soon eat it. She was going to be suspected again, so she immediately took it back and said with a smile: "I know you won't take it, so I'm just being polite. Don't laugh at me."

Ma Aiyun breathed a sigh of relief. Although she had a lot of doubts in her heart, There was no time to talk to her now, so he said: "I have to go to the store to be busy, so I won't tell you anymore. We'll talk when we have time."

"Chen Sufen" just nodded without saying anything, watching her hurriedly leave with a gloomy look in her eyes. .

Sending things didn't work, it was too laborious, and it might not be successful, so she had to think of other ways. In short, she had to make Jiang Yuewei lose her favorite thing!