******

Chapter 62 062

◎Be more alert◎

062.

Jiang Yuewei felt relieved knowing that she was vigilant.

After dinner in the evening, after Ma Aiyun cleaned up the house, she whispered to Jiang Zhenghua while Jiang Zhenghua was taking a bath that she must pay attention to her pregnancy and not let Jiang Zhenghua do whatever he wanted.

Jiang Yuewei didn't understand what she meant by nonsense at first, but after Ma Aiyun whispered into her ear, she immediately blushed and said quickly: "Mom, no, we all know to be careful. "

Both of them are young and vigorous. Ma Aiyun used to have a hard time talking to them at home. Now looking at Jiang Yuewei's big belly, she feels that it's not enough to just pay attention to propriety. "How about you two sleep in separate rooms?"

Jiang Yuewei found that Jiang Zhenghua's self-control was still weak. What's amazing is that when the two of them are in bed, he is as energetic as a lion. As long as she doesn't yell stop, he will never get tired of eating the marrow and knowing the taste. But once she is really tired and yells stop, he will It died down quickly, not to mention that she is still pregnant, so basically they have no married life.

Thinking that an energetic man like him had endured it for so long, she was actually quite distressed, but she was too embarrassed to tell Ma Aiyun directly about it, so she only said, "I'll go back and talk to Zhenghua

later." Jiang Zhenghua came out early after washing . They saw Jiang Yuewei sitting on the sofa and talking to his mother who didn't know what to say. The two of them looked strange. The tips of her ears were red, and she lowered her head and looked very shy. The key is that when they saw him, Stop talking immediately.

When he got back to the room, he asked Jiang Yuewei, and she told the story with a smile, "Mom doesn't seem to believe you, and wants us to sleep in separate rooms."

Jiang Zhenghua's ears were a little hot when he was told that, although the two of them used to be Meng Lang, He did it every day during Jiang Yuewei's summer vacation, but since she became pregnant, he has been working as a monk. Forget about that, she now has a big belly, and he is even cautious about holding her.

He coughed lightly, "What room should I share? Do I look like the kind of person who has no self-control?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at him with a smile, "What do you think?"

Jiang Zhenghua rubbed the tip of his nose, "Of course, as a Soldier, if I don't even have this bit of self-control, then if I have a spy suit on the front line..." Before

he could finish his words, the woman sat directly on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the mouth. Come over.

Her soft lips were against his, the fragrance was sweet, and her body was also soft, with a light body fragrance lingering on the tip of her nose, which immediately stunned him.

What's the meaning? A direct physical attack?

Soon, Jiang Yuewei let go of him and said with a smile: "Will this happen when you go to the front line?"

Jiang Zhenghua was extremely hot in his heart now, and Xiao Jiang was also vaguely impulsive, but he didn't want to push her away, and just kept a stern face. Looking at her, "This is not the case, but we don't rule out that there are spies on the front line who pretend to be ordinary people and sneak in to repay a favor or something..."

Jiang Yuewei looked at the man and blushed. How could he not know why? She held his face with a smile and asked, "Have you ever encountered this

before?" She was sitting there motionless, which had already made Jiang Zhenghua very hot, but now she deliberately moved around, and the heat in her heart was so intense. He was about to suffocate. He clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth and said, "No, even if he did, I would see through it."

Jiang Yuewei saw that his breath was slightly heavy and the veins on his neck were popping out. She was indeed quite tolerant, " Then do you want to do it now?"

Jiang Zhenghua was delighted when he heard this, and his dark eyes narrowed, "Then you give it?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows, stood up from his arms, and said with a smile, "For what?"

Jiang Zhenghua moved. He went over, put his arms around her shoulders, and said in a dumb voice against her face: "It's not the front line now. Think about how long it's been since we've been there?"

His voice was low and aggrieved, but Jiang Yuewei refused. He said, "I'm pregnant, my belly is heavy, and I'm exhausted."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Then you still have the nerve to mess with me?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "Didn't you say you have good self-control? I tested it, but you failed. Ah, you have to be more careful in the future."

Jiang Zhenghua's mouth twitched, can he be the same when he goes to the front line as he is now? Now his wife is seducing him, who can hold it back? Really are.

He didn't want to take a shower anymore, so he took a deep breath to calm down. After a while, he looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Then don't mess with me next time, or I will treat you to something." ."

When Jiang Yuewei heard this, she glared at him and subconsciously said: "Eat you big-headed ghost!"

After Jiang Zhenghua heard this, he laughed directly, "Well, eat my big head."

Jiang Yuewei seemed to react immediately and immediately She reached over and covered his mouth to stop him from talking, "Sleep, if you talk again, we really have to sleep in separate rooms."

Jiang Zhenghua sighed inwardly. She was obviously the one who provoked him in the first place, but she still refused to let him go. When he spoke, it was clear that only the officers and soldiers were allowed to set fires and the people were not allowed to light lamps.

However, he had no reason to resist, after all, his wife had the oldest child.

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, and then Jiang Yuewei let go of her hand. The two of them lay on the bed. The man arranged her clothes, hugged her and lay down. He lay on his side, supporting his head with one hand, and put his other hand into the quilt to caress the woman's abdomen. Said: "No need to separate rooms, maybe we will go on a mission in a few days."

Jiang Yuewei turned to look at him, "Going on a mission again? When?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "Yes, but the higher ups haven't decided yet, and we can't say no now. When will he go? If he goes, it should be within the next few days."

Jiang Yuewei knew that he had been away for several months since he went on a mission. The child is now six months old. Maybe she would be upset when he came back from the mission this time. Yes, there is really no need to sleep in separate rooms.

Thinking of something, Jiang Zhenghua touched her belly and said in a kissing tone: "Two little guys, if dad is not at home, be good and don't torment your mom." I do

n't know if it was because of what he said. The child moved actively several times. She was pregnant with two. Jiang Yuewei's belly was already round, and the movement of the child was quite obvious on her belly.

Jiang Zhenghua laughed happily, "Look, they promised me."

In the third trimester of pregnancy, Jiang Yuewei was reluctant to let him go out and wanted him to accompany her. However, it was not up to her to decide whether he would go on a mission. Now that she heard what the man said, she couldn't Knowing what to say, he just told him to pay attention to safety if he went and come back safely.

The next day, Jiang Zhenghua went to the army early in the morning. Jiang Yuewei had agreed with Jiang Yuexia yesterday that they would go out to check on the situation, so she got up after the man got up. Ma Aiyun had already made breakfast, and when she heard that the two of them were going out , also want to go out together.

Jiang Yuewei had no objection. After all, Ma Aiyun was also good at cooking. If you have any questions in the future, you can refer to her opinion. So after breakfast, the three of them went out. They first walked around the courtyard and got familiar with the environment, and then Just left the compound.

After leaving the compound and walking south, there is a bus stop. Because the Chinese New Year is not over yet, there are many people on the road. The flow of people is not bad. Ma Aiyun asked for directions. The department store is about 20 minutes away from here. It's a short drive, but there is a food station and a sales department just past an intersection. They are very close, and nearby residents basically go there to buy things.

There was only one crossroads away, so they didn't get on the bus and just walked forward. Jiang Yuewei looked at the time and it took about fifteen minutes for them to reach their destination.

It's almost noon now. There are more people near this intersection than on the way down. There is a lot of traffic. Jiang Yuewei glanced at the situation at this intersection. Some people have come out to set up stalls, but basically they are selling There are many dishes.

Ma Aiyun happened to be buying vegetables, so she went to a stall to buy vegetables. She asked the man about it and came back and told Jiang Yuewei that the vegetables sold by the vegetable farmers were all grown by themselves. They had been setting up the stall for almost two months and were driven away by the picket team. Several times, but because of the policy, the picket team only chased people away and did not confiscate their belongings.

Jiang Yuexia felt a little worried after hearing what she said, because if they set up a street stall in the future, they would definitely face such a situation.

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while and then said, "Let's see if there is anyone renting a house nearby. If there is, then we won't set up a stall and rent a store directly."

"Isn't that too expensive?" Jiang Yuexia said.

Of course Jiang Yuewei knows that setting up a street vendor can save costs, but if they can rent a store and go to the industrial and commercial department to complete all the documents, then they will not be chased by the picket team, and she knows that this situation continued in the previous life. Quite a long time.

Moreover, there are no restaurants here. If they build a store here, there should be development prospects, so renting a store is definitely cost-effective.

Ma Aiyun also followed: "Then we don't have a house to rent?"

Jiang Yuewei took them and walked around the neighborhood again. In addition to the food station sales department and some barber shops, there are only some residential buildings here, but some housing closures The door was open, and she didn't know what was going on inside. "Let's go home first and take a look for two more days. I will also ask Zhenghua what he meant later. He is more familiar with this than me."

The three of them returned home, and Ma Aiyun did Fortunately, after finishing lunch, she immediately carried some fruits and went out. Jiang Yuewei probably knew that she was going to see the friend to return the favor.

When Jiang Zhenghua came back in the evening, Jiang Yuewei told him that she wanted to find a store. Jiang Zhenghua saw that she still wanted to go out for a stroll despite her big belly, and immediately said: "Stop looking, leave this matter to me."

Jiang Yuewei Naturally, she was willing. She thought of something and suddenly asked the man: "Does Mr. Yang also live in this compound?"

Jiang Zhenghua was stunned for a moment before nodding, "It seems so."

Jiang Yuewei said: "Then shall we? Come and visit?"

Jiang Zhenghua paused for a moment. Logically speaking, they should indeed come to visit, but now that Yang Xiaoguo's incident has happened, it would be a bit embarrassing to visit again. He quickly said: "When I come back from the mission Let's talk about it."

Jiang Yuewei nodded and responded: "Okay."

With the man's help, Jiang Yuewei didn't have to go out to look at the house the next day. Now that she had nothing to do, she studied with Yuexia about opening a store that they would run. Ma Aiyun didn't understand the scope of the interview and some of the materials she had borrowed. She couldn't stay idle, so she went out for a walk again.

Two days later, the man came back at night and finally gave Jiang Yuewei a reply, "I will take you to see a house tomorrow, but the house is not close to the food station, it is close to the intersection." It is

not easy to find a house now, so Jiang Yuewei naturally doesn't choose. "Then how much do they charge per month?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Twenty."

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief. She used to work for only fifteen yuan a month, and her rent was twenty yuan a month. She was still able to survive. The workers' wages were high, "Isn't the price too expensive?"

Jiang Zhenghua thought it was okay, mainly because of the good location, so he said, "Let's go and have a look tomorrow. If you don't like it, I'll ask someone to find another place." ."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, so she followed the man out early the next morning to look at the house. Ma Aiyun saw Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuexia following her, so she didn't follow.

When she reached her destination, Jiang Yuewei saw a man waiting in the room, who should be the landlord.

The house is a two-story residential building. It is quite large, but a bit old. It is located at the intersection facing the street. If you want to go to the food station and the sales department and walk in, everyone will pass by this door.

This location is not very good for Jiang Yuewei. The only disadvantage is that the rent is so expensive for a two-story house, plus decoration and other things, it should cost a lot of money.

But think about it, a two-story building is also good. The lower floor can be used as the facade, and the second floor can be used to store some things and a rest room. If she builds a store in the future, she can hire some people and then she can live in it. The second floor above.

Jiang Yuewei liked it very much, but since the rent was so expensive, she did not show her love. She looked at the man and said, "The house is quite nice, but the rent is too expensive. Can you pay less?"

The man could tell that they were He liked it and smiled, "This price is really good. If you want it, can I give you two yuan less?"

Jiang Zhenghua felt that the house was not bad, mainly because of the location, and wanted to negotiate directly, but Jiang Yuewei was the first to say: "Then Let's take a look first and contact you if necessary."

After saying that, she directly pulled the man out. Jiang Zhenghua didn't understand, so she directly said to the man: "You are so anxious to talk to him, he sees that we want it so much, The price can't be beat."

After saying that, she added: "I see that no one has lived in his house for a long time, and the table is a bit dusty. He must want to rent it out quickly. Let's rent it out in two days. Find him and lower the price to 13 yuan, and no more than 15 yuan at most."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her careful calculation and smiled, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

The three of them walked back slowly. After entering the courtyard, I saw Ma Aiyun chatting with someone in the small pavilion from a distance, and Jiang Yuewei called her.

Ma Aiyun looked back and saw them. After responding, she pointed at them and said to the friend in front of her: "Now, that's my son and my daughter-in-law. When are you free to come to my house and sit down?"

The woman saw the three of them coming over, His expression changed slightly, and he stood up quickly and said, "Okay, I'll make an appointment to visit your house next time. I suddenly remembered that something urgent happened, so I won't talk to you for now. Let's talk next time."

Before Ma Aiyun responded, she She turned around and walked away. She quickly picked up something on one side and shouted at the back: "Are you in such a hurry?"

The man didn't respond to her and walked too fast, leaving Ma Aiyun confused.

Soon, Jiang Yuewei came to her, looked at the man's back and asked with a smile: "Is that your friend? Why does it look familiar to me?"

Jiang Zhenghua also felt familiar, but he was a little far away just now and couldn't see enough. Qing, I can't remember anything that looks familiar.

Ma Aiyun nodded and said, "A very nice person. I wanted to introduce you to her, but she said she had an emergency and left beforehand."

Jiang Zhenghua also knew that Ma Aiyun had been having a heated relationship with an old lady recently. He raised his eyebrows slightly, "Maybe. Don't want to see us."

Ma Aiyun said "Ah", "Why?"

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his lips: "I don't know, but it's best to be careful. It's best not to take things from friends who can't show their faces to others."

Of course Ma Aiyun knew. This point is just that her friend is really enthusiastic. She knows that there is a pregnant woman in their family and cares about her very much. She wanted to give some pickles or something before, but she didn't ask for it.

The four of them returned home tacitly. Jiang Yuewei originally thought about talking to the landlord sometime, but when Jiang Zhenghua came back the next night, he said that the landlord called the army in the morning, and after some bargaining between the two, he agreed. I agreed to lower the rent to fifteen yuan.

The house is settled and Jiang Yuewei wants to open a store. The first step has finally been taken!