*****

Chapter 57057

◎Let's get a divorce. ◎

057.

Jiang Yuewei naturally knew that the man was comforting her, but she was really angry because she never thought that Liu Cai'e would attack the child in her belly! She is so vicious, so vicious!

But she didn't want to have an attack now. Firstly, it wouldn't be good for herself and her children. Secondly, everyone was eating, so she couldn't just throw away her chopsticks, so she raised her breath and calmed herself down slowly. The man just left that A bowl and a little soup showed that he was prepared and he would not let her suffer in vain.

So Jiang Yuewei quickly responded: "I know."

Looking at the two people, Ma Aiyun clearly felt that something was wrong, so she asked the two people: "What's wrong with you two? Are you having trouble with the second child's family?" Relationship?"

When she said this, everyone stopped eating and looked up.

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua glanced at the group of people at the dinner table. In addition to a few adults, there were also a few children. The children didn't know anything. He didn't want the children to know about some of the adults' conflicts, and said: "Let's eat first. The kids are all here, we'll talk about it after dinner later."

Ma Aiyun didn't know what he was going to say, but seeing that the situation had something to do with the second child's family, she looked at Song Chunning and said, "How many will you bring after dinner later? The kids went to the commune to buy some candies."

Song Chunning saw that everyone was feeling wrong and just nodded in agreement.

Over there, Liu Cai'e originally wanted to go back to the room to deal with the packet of medicine, but her stomach was churning and cramping. The pain was unbearable and she had a faint feeling of excretion, so she had to run to the toilet.

She had been busy all morning today, hadn't eaten anything, and had gone to the toilet three times. Now there was nothing in her stomach. She felt a little dazed after squatting for a long time. However, Jiang Zhengguang was still standing outside the toilet and kept asking questions. of.

Liu Cai'e was so weak in pain that she felt irritated by the man's question, so she said impatiently: "Don't be upset, I'm fine, I just have a bad stomach."

Just now Jiang Zhenghua said calmly while Liu Cai'e poured medicine into the bowl, and then She said that she was worried about Yuewei's diet, so she forced Liu Cai'e to prove that the medicine was fine, but now that she drank the soup, something went wrong. No matter how stupid Jiang Zhengguang was, he could guess at least 70% of the truth.

He stood outside, with his hands slightly clenched into fists, and then said: "I'm the only one outside now. Tell me honestly, what happened in the kitchen just now?"

Liu Cai'e was too painful to reply, but Jiang Zhengguang's words also reminded me. Even if Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei believed her story just now, now that she has been to the toilet four times, they will definitely not believe her again. If they pursue her later, what will she do?

She calmed down quickly. She had been stared at by the group of people just now. She never went back to the house to throw away the package of medicine. She had to throw away the medicine as soon as she went out. In this way, the matter should be done quickly. past.

Jiang Zhengguang was a little annoyed when he didn't get a response outside, so he asked again. This time Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth and said, "Why are you so crazy? If you don't just have a bad stomach, what else can happen? I have a terrible stomachache now." , please stop being annoying, can you wait until I go out?"

Jiang Zhengguang heard that her voice was weak and she didn't seem to be lying, so he could only say: "Okay, then I will wait for you outside."

He did not leave . , waiting for Liu Cai'e outside, Liu Cai'e had no choice but to come out of the toilet after a while. Looking at the gloomy face of the man outside, she said coldly: "I feel uncomfortable in my stomach. I have to go to the hospital now. What can I do? Let's talk about it

when I come back." She said and walked to the room. Jiang Zhengguang followed her and said: "Tell me honestly, what kind of tonic is in the medicine you just put in? I remember there are no tonics in our room. , you have never bought tonics before."

Liu Cai'e didn't know why he kept asking. Now that she had a stomachache, she didn't want to talk to him at all, and went straight to their room without replying until she entered the room.

The more she refused, the more suspicious Jiang Zhengguang became. Looking at the woman sitting there holding her stomach, he asked directly: "So what you drank just now was not a tonic at all, was it?"

Liu Cai'e looked up at him after hearing this. , seeing him looking at her with that disappointed and doubtful look, the fire in his heart instantly arose, "Jiang Zhengguang, what do you mean? Are you doubting me? Do you remember all the medicine I bought before? I take it every day Do you remember the last time you got sick? Is it okay that I drank expired tonics and had diarrhea? I am your wife, why do you doubt me?" They are husband and

wife and are in the same boat. Even if she really drugged Jiang Yuewei If Jiang Yuewei is poisoned, then Jiang Zhengguang can only support her!

Her reaction made Jiang Zhengguang unable to convince himself to believe her, so he could only ask again with a cold face: "So, what medicine did you add to the soup just now?" As

he finished speaking, Jiang Zhenghua's voice came from outside the door: " She added laxatives to the soup!"

The two people in the room immediately turned around when they heard this. When they saw a group of people appearing at the door, Liu Cai'e's originally pale face became even more pale, and a cold feeling came to her heart.

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his thin lips into a tight line, stared at Liu Cai'e with cold eyes, and said word by word: "She took the laxative, of course not for herself, but for Yue Wei, she I wanted Yue Wei to miscarry, but we met first and I forced her to drink first."

His words confirmed what he had just thought. The last bit of luck in Jiang Zhengguang's heart was gone. He really didn't want to believe that he had lived with him for seven years. A woman who is still a mother can do such a thing, "Liu Cai'e, is what the second brother said true? Liu Cai'e did not

respond, only clenched her hands tightly and stared at the people in front of her with cold eyes. She was

in the main room after dinner just now By that time, Ma Aiyun had already heard her second child tell her about what happened in the kitchen. She couldn't believe that Liu Cai'e had done such a thing, so she went directly in and asked, "Mother Qingwan, is what Zhenghua said true? What do you think?" Causing Yuewei to miscarry? She is pregnant with two children. Do you know that diarrhea can kill people? "

Jiang Fumin also felt a coldness running through his back, "From the third child's family, what did the second child do wrong? Why do you want to treat them like this? "

Listening to their questions, Liu Cai'e sneered in her heart. Sure enough, when it came to Jiang Yuewei's matter, everyone was so worried and excited. If it were her, she probably wouldn't be able to make a splash!

Seeing her silence, Jiang Zhenghua said directly: "Liu Cai'e, I won't let this matter go so easily. I'm here just to tell my third brother that I need to go to the police station for this matter. Liu

Cai'e panicked when she heard this. They were all members of her family, Jiang Yuewei was fine, and Jiang Zhenghua actually wanted to report it to the police?

She raised her voice and gritted her teeth and said, "Jiang Zhenghua, it's me who's in trouble now, and Jiang Yuewei is fine. I've already brought it upon myself. You ..."

Before she could finish her words, she only heard a "pop" sound, and Jiang Zhengguang slapped her hard on the face.

According to normal people's thinking, if something happened, they would naturally apologize and admit their mistakes, but Jiang Zhenghua did not Thinking of what Liu Cai'e said when she opened her mouth, he couldn't help but said, "Shut up. Liu

Cai'e covered her burning cheeks and felt the smell of blood filling her mouth. She turned her eyes and stared at Jiang Zhengguang in disbelief, "You actually hit me?" "

Liu Cai'e has been married to Jiang Zhengguang for seven years. They have had small and big quarrels, but the man has never hit her. Today is the first time, because of Jiang Yuewei.

She was stunned, and suddenly raised her hands towards the man hysterically. He beat him and yelled: "Jiang Zhengguang, why do you beat me? I gave you three daughters and raised three daughters. I have suffered so much, why do you beat me? What qualifications do you have?" Hit me? "

Jiang Zhengguang was hit by her and immediately became angry. He did such a thing and still had the nerve to say such words. He couldn't bear it anymore and pressed her hand tightly with an angry look on his face: "You still have the nerve to say that?" , I beat you lightly, I think you are crazy, you poisoned your own family, you will go to jail, if there is anything wrong with your second sister-in-law, you will not be able to live anymore."

Ma Aiyun was also so angry that she almost cried. , "From the third child's family, Yuewei is also your niece and nephew in her belly. You are also a mother. Why are you doing this?"

Jiang Yuewei, who had been silent for the whole time, raised her head and looked at Ma Aiyun, "Because she thinks that as long as I don't have a child, Then she can adopt her child to us."

When Liu Cai'e heard this, she suddenly didn't want to struggle anymore. She originally thought that Jiang Yuewei and the others knew nothing, but now she knew that in fact, they knew everything, but they never exposed her.

Ma Aiyun was a little confused after hearing this. Liu Cai'e wanted Yue Wei to have an abortion, so it turned out that it was just because of such thoughts? She didn't notice it at all?

Jiang Fumin was a big boss and had no idea that the third daughter-in-law had this idea. Jiang Zhengyang had never paid attention to the affairs of the third daughter-in-law, so he was even more dumbfounded. No one in the room spoke for a while.

Seeing Liu Cai'e calm down, Jiang Yuewei continued: "Do you think that because I had a miscarriage, I could adopt the child to us?" "You are

wrong. When I married Zhenghua, I never thought about adopting any child. Zhenghua has already discussed this with Zhengguang before, and he should have told you. Even if I can't give birth, I never told you that I want to adopt your child. Why do you still have such illusions?" Why

? ? Liu Cai'e didn't know that since she had that idea, her mind was filled with that thought and she couldn't get rid of it.

Although what happened just now has passed, Jiang Yuewei is still very scared when she thinks of that bowl of soup. Something almost happened to her child, "I won't let it go like this. I will do whatever Zhenghua says. "

Jiang Zhenghua looked at everyone, and finally his eyes fell on Jiang Zhengguang, "Third brother, I just told my parents about the matter, and they asked us to solve it ourselves, so let's handle this matter privately."

Jiang Zhengguang knew that the second brother He went out to serve as a soldier very early. During these years he has been sending money to his family to support his family. He also contributed to the money for his marriage to his eldest brother. The three brothers have always had a good relationship. There was no conflict.

Now that he said this, Jiang Zhengguang also understood what he meant. Liu Cai'e had done such a vicious thing, and even he, the husband, was very angry. As the person involved, how could he not be angry?

Although there are no consequences now, Liu Cai'e made a mistake, a very serious mistake!

On one side is his wife, the mother of his children, on the other side is his biological brother, a blood relative. Jiang Zhengguang feels uncomfortable no matter what, but he can no longer indulge his wife.

Thinking of this, he took a breath, looked at Jiang Zhenghua, nodded and said: "Okay, you can report the crime."

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Cai'e's legs went weak and she fell to the ground, all she could think about was what Jiang Zhengguang said just now. In just a few words, he actually supported Jiang Zhenghua in reporting the crime, and even asked her to go to a place like the police station. They were husband and wife, and she was the mother of his three daughters. How could he bear it?

Jiang Zhenghua responded, glanced at Ma Aiyun and his father, and pulled Jiang Yuewei out. Ma Aiyun and the others also hurried out.

As soon as they left, only Liu Cai'e and Jiang Zhengguang were left in the room. Liu Cai'e's mind went blank for a long time, and then she slowly raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Zhengguang with an incredible tone: "You asked your brother to arrest me? Are you crazy or am I crazy? Already?"

Jiang Zhengguang didn't want to reply and looked at the woman sitting on the ground with an unusually cold expression.

Liu Cai'e's stomach ached, but she refused to give in. She stared at Jiang Zhengguang and asked, "I'm going in. What will happen to the three daughters? What to do with Yaya? She's not even one year old!"

Jiang Zhengguang gritted his teeth and stared angrily. Looking at her, "You still have the nerve to say that? Why didn't you think about your daughter before you took the laxative? Why didn't you think about Yaya? Why didn't you think about the child in Yuewei's belly who is also a child of our Jiang family? Liu Cai'e, you are so vicious!"

Liu Cai'e was stunned by being called vicious by her man. She just wanted her children to have a good life in the future, but in his opinion, she was just a vicious woman!

Jiang Zhengguang felt that he was going to be pissed off by her. He sat aside and couldn't digest what had just happened.

He didn't know how the wife he shared the same bed with became like this. He only knew that she had done such a thing and their life could no longer continue. Otherwise, he would not be able to face his second brother and sister-in-law in the future. I couldn't leave my daughter in her hands and let her take it with her.

Thinking of this, his mind seemed to be getting clearer and clearer. After a while, he looked at the woman sitting on the ground and said slowly: "Liu Cai'e, let's get a divorce."