Beginning

AN: And we have a prologue. Main pairings: Kiara/JJ, Sarah/Johny B, Cleo/Pope, Dom/Letty, Brian/Mia, Tej/Ramsey. Enjoy reading.- Julia

3.person view

Dom rushed to the hospital room to meet his newborn daughter for the first time. He never thought he would become a father so soon. He was only 17 and his girlfriend Letty was 16, but it happened and they couldn't be happier.

Dom walked into the room and walked over to the bed where letty was holding their newborn daughter in her arms. Dom pressed a kiss to Letty's forehead and stroked her hair. Letty smiled at him despite her tiredness. Dom shifted his gaze from Letty to the small baby in her arms. Their daughter had his eyes, but everything else she had from Letty

"She's beautiful isn't she" Letty also shifted her gaze to their daughter.

''She's all like you, but hopefully she won't have your attitude'' dom smiled at her and letty just slapped his chest playfully.

Dom laughs at this.''I love you''

''I love you too'' Letty pulled Dom into a sweet kiss.

''You want to hold her'' Letty asked.

''Yes.'' Dom helped Letty prop herself up on the pillow, pulled up a chair and sat down. Letty carefully placed their daughter in his arms, she just wiggled and continued to sleep.Dom didn't know how to hold her at first, but he figured it out, supporting her head and gently rocking her in his arms.

Mia walked into the room with a big smile on her face, followed by her father Jack and brother Jacob.

"So where is my granddaughter?" asked Jack.

''She's sleeping peacefully in her father's arms,'' Letty said.

Jack, Jacob and Mia walked over to Dom and looked over his shoulder.

''Aww she's adorable, she looks like you Letty'' Mia was drooling over her niece.''Have you decided on a name yet'' Mia asked.

"Yes, . . . meet Kiara Maya Toretto" Letty replied.

_________________________________________________________

9 months later

Letty was sitting on the living room floor with little Kiara surrounded by toys."Your daddy should be here in a minute and you'll be playing together" letty stroked Kiara's cheeks and made a funny face at her.

The front door opened and Dom walked in, who had returned from the Garage. He walked into the living room to where Letty was sitting and kissed her on the lips, turning to Kiara and scooping her up in his arms. Kiara started giggling and waving her arms.

''Dada'' squealed Kiara, clapping her hands. Dominic and Letty's faces lit up. That was her first word.                                                                                                                                               

Letty and looked at Dominic as if to say I told you so.''I told you she's daddy's princess" 

"Ok fine" said Dom "She's my little princess"............

_________________________________________________________

1 month later

After the death of Jack Toretto, everithing changes. Dom went to the Lompoc jail after beating Kenny Linder and Letty had to take care of the house and Kiara. Of course, Vince and Leon helped her with everything, who brought home money for car repairs. Mia and Jacob had to go to school and then work at Toretto's. But everyone was doing well until two ladies knocked on their door and ruined their lives.

Two weeks after Dom went to prison, Letty was at home, talking to Mia and watching Kiara walking around the playpen.

"Mia, thank you for helping me so much, I couldn't have done it without you and the boys"

"Letty you've always been there for me, now I'm here for you and Kiara" Mia said "Look how happy she is"

Letty was about to say something but was interrupted by the doorbell. "Are you waiting for someone"

"No"

Letty walked to the door and when she opened it there were two ladies standing there.   

"Hello, can I help you somehow" Letty asked

"Hello, my name is Nicola Evans and this is my colleague Sabrina Jones, we have come to see Leticia Ortiz about her daughter Kiara Maya Toretto" Nicola Evans replied                    

"It's me what's going on" Letty asked.

"Since you are underage, unemployed and in high school, your daughter will be taken from you" replied Sabrina Jones

A week later they came for Kiara and took her away.

A month later Letty was told that Kiara had been adopted by a rich couple on the other side of the USA and that they had a car accident on the way to their house and they were all killed..........