Epilogue 2

Hello everyone!
Never thought I would be expanding an epilogue.
Here we go, with the final and last part.
Enjoy reading.
*******************

Few days later,

RagSan are back in Mumbai, they are in their room. Ragini is getting ready in front of the mirror and is about to leave. Sanskar who just woke up hugs her from back whispering "Good morning" in her ears while kissing her cheek. She greets him back in the same tone and turns around. He looks at her, he brings his lips closer to her's, she smiles mischievously, pushes him lightly and turns to leave. Sanskar grabs her hand to stop her from leaving, accidentally her bangle gets broken giving her a light scratch on her hand, she hisses and cries in pain.

Sujatha who is standing near their room, hearing her cries opens the door immediately, she observes Sanskar's tight grip on Ragini's hand, a scratch on her hand where blood is about to surge, broken bangle on the floor. Sanskar leaves her hand immediately, sujatha grabs him by his ears and drags him to the hall, Ragini follows them.

Sujatha: "I knew it, that you would do something like. I shouldn't have let her get married to you", yells at him. Ramprasad and Uttara comes out hearing Sujatha yells.

Sanskar: "mom, what happened? What are you trying to say? My ears are paining, please leave it", asks his mother in requesting tone. She leaves his ears from her hold.

Sujatha: "weren't you trying to force on her? Isn't that what you been doing from the day you got married?"

Sanskar: "Force on her?"(looks at Ragini) "But I never did that", says to his mother still in confusion trying to understand what his mother is saying.

Sujatha: "Didn't you marry her for revenge just because some other girl rejected you?"

Ragini: "maa listen, it's nothing like that,....." and tries to say something but

Sujatha: "No Ragini, don't try to defend him. I know you are trying to cover for him. Sorry beta, your life is ruined because of my son".

Sanskar: "mom, stop it. It's really nothing".

Sujatha: "what nothing? On the day of your last exam didn't some girl rejected you? Isn't that why you switched off your phone and didn't come back home for two days? Who is that girl? Who rejected you?", questions him.

Sanskar: "mom, that is....."

Ragini: "Maa, it's me. I rejected him", says defended almost yelling as Sujatha never tried to listen to her all this time.

Sujatha: "you?", she looks at Ragini shocked. "Then, Is that why you married Ragini for revenge?", questions him in confusion.

Sanskar: "mom, Is that what you have been thinking all this time? I thought you have understood everything on the day of marriage", Sanskar face palms.

Ramprasad and Uttara who were controlling their laugh till now bursts into laughter.

Sujatha: "Sanskar, what are you trying to say? Ji, Uttara why are you both laughing. Don't tell you both are also involved in it with him".

Sanskar: "mom, let me explain. (Holds Ragini's hand) Me and Ragini love each other. She rejected, but not actually. I realized that late, that's why I went in search for her. Planned to stop the marriage and to get married on the same mandap".

Ramprasad: "Haan Sujatha, what Sanskar said is true".

Sujatha: "but how do you both know it?", questions her husband and Uttara.

Uttara: "Bhai, had babhi's wallpaper in his mobile for almost 2 years and do you think I wouldn't recognize her on the mandap", says smiling mischievously. Ragini lowers her head embarrassed.