As Jimin and Jin left to search for Taehyung, Jungkook hid himself in another chamber, but not before seeing what was the red woman was doing.

The crystal glob was showing white fog, as she slams her fist saying, "Why can't I find the damn rose?! Why? Where it is?" she clutches her hair madly saying, "I have to use the boy! Yes, use the boy to get through his brain."

"She knows where Taehyung Hyung is? Should I follow them or signal Jimin Hyung about it." Jungkook thinks. Then he put a hand on his belly saying, "I shall inform Jimin Hyung about it instead of going there alone." Thinking he connected Jimin through mind link.

As soon as Jimin got the message he and Jin followed the red woman as they finally found Taehyung but they couldn't do anything.

Taehyung was unconscious, the red woman reaches there, and took few strands of his hair. She again goes toward the crystal glob and muttered something but all she could find is the fog.

Jungkook who was wearing invisibility cloak saw that and told Jimin through mind link that she is doing 'black magic'. Jimin wasted no time as he declares his presence in the room to fight with the knights, were stands there.

Jimin and Jin fights with them while Jungkook hid well waiting for Hoseok's signal that Namjoon is here with his army.

Jimin and Seokjin fought with them and rescued Taehyung and Yoongi, they both were unconscious right at the movement. Seokjin puts some water on their faces as Yoongi open his eyes, but Taehyung was still the same.

"Tae..." Yoongi spoke as soon as his eyes flutters open.

"He is unconscious Hyung, let's get you out of here..." Jimin said that as he heard a loud horn is blown meaning that Namjoon is here and the battle has started as the other party is also known about their presence.

"We should hurry" Seokjin said and helped Yoongi, as Jimin help Taehyung.

They were about to go outside the chamber when Taehyung's eyes open and then something happened.... His eyes turned red and he tries to get himself freed from Jimin's grip when Yoongi held his both hands tightly.

"Let me go!" Taehyung shouted.

"Look at me Taehyung!" Yoongi said helplessly.

"No!" Tae screamed.

"Look at me! Look me in the eyes. Stop letting them get inside your head and control you. Stop letting them use you! Stop letting them know where are you right now." Yoongi said.

"I can't..." Taehyung cried while still struggling to get out.

"You can! I trust you...!" Yoongi said as Taehyung nodes, his eyes become brown again and he fainted.

They couldn't even catch a break when suddenly they heard the door is slammed against the wall and Minho came there, anger was visible in his eyes.

"You! You will not take him!" Minho shouted.

"Get away from here Minho, if you want to live!" Jimin warn him.

"Leave him! He is mine! I will not let anyone take him... he will come with me and become my queen..." before Minho could say anything Yoongi throws a powerful punch on his face. Which landed exactly on his cheeks narrowly missing his eyes.

"Don't you ever think that!" Yoongi said as he saw Minho is trying to punch him too but Jimin and Seokjin were quick enough to face it as they also give him two three punches.

Seeing Minho fainted they all decided to leave from there and find Jungkook when they hear, Jungkook's shout.... "JIMIN HYUNG!!!"

"JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin and Jin, both said it at the same time.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏

When Minho open his eyes, all he saw was they were at the war situation, he gets up clutching his head, as he shouted seeing Taehyung has escaped.

"Taehyung! Where is he!! If he can't be mine, I won't let anyone have him!!" Minho shouted grabbing his head as he marches to search Taehyung.

"Hyung... are you fine...? I'm... I'm... sorry... I shouldn't have done that..." Taehyung tries to say but Yoongi calmed him.

"Hey... don't cry... let's get out of here first. We have whole life to talk and say sorry... yeah...?!" Yoongi put their forehead together, as he planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips.

They were hiding while Jimin and Jin went to find Jungkook. Jimin told them to hide since the red woman and the mad king can harm them.

Taehyung feels tingling inside his stomach, as he felt his memories are coming back. But before Taehyung could react, he saw Minho is coming in their direction fuming like fire.

Minho raised his sward as he marched toward them "AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Before Minho could fling the sward in their direction Taehyung stops the time and pull the sward which Yoongi was carrying as he faces the sward in front of him and stared to fight with Minho.

"I will kill him!" Minho yelled.

"Get away from him Taehyung! If you don't want to lose your life then get away from him! You don't even love him Tae!" Minho yelled again.

Taehyung was shielding Yoongi who yells loudly as he uses all his strength and put the sward right into Minho's head, cutting him in two halves' saying, "I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM! ALWAYS!"

"My Son!" the mad king shouted as he saw Minho's body in blood.

"You!!" he looked at Taehyung who was also shocked seeing how he protected them.

"I will kill you!" the mad king march toward them.

Yoongi took Taehyung's hand and pull him toward him, Tae closes his eyes in fear as the mad king came closer to them but couldn't touch them.

As Taehyung opened his eyes to see blood prints on Seungcheol as he was standing behind the mad king with a red-blooded sward inside the mad king's chest.

The mad king looks upward, as he spoke in a very weak voice, "Why? You're my own son... why?"

"If only you could be a better father and haven't betrayed my mother by bringing this bastard into our lives, I might have forgiven you! But you! Not only you killed my mother and my first born! You even tried to kill Jeonghan as well! Father, you deserve it!!" Seungcheol said as he showed no regrets on his face.

"Woozi, finish him!" he said.

"Let's get you both out of here!" Seungcheol said as he nodes to Yoongi and Taehyung.

"But Jimin Hyung, and Jungkook?" Taehyung asks.

"Jimin has gone after Jungkook. Let's get you out of here first!" Seungcheol says.

"Cheol-ah... how could you do this to me. You're my son." The mad king said in weak voice.

"Finish him off!" Seungcheol gives order to Woozi, as Woozi put a sward again inside the mad king's chest.

The mad king cried and beg for mercy but Seungcheol didn't listen as they step forward.

End of the Chapter 1850 words.

A/N: Hope you like the chapter also it's my baby turtle's 6 months birthday 🎂 Happy birthday to my Minnie 🐢🎂 💜🧿 that's why I decided to update today🌟