~ Love? ~

The next day was the day that Angel had to begin work, he had got out of bed early, struggling to find out what to wear. When suddenly, there was a knock on his door.
"Come on in!" Angel said as he bent down to search through the piles of clothes he had took out of his wardrobe.

The door creaked, and Husk entered. Husk was staring at the piles of clothes he had put down.

"Hey sugar~.. you come into ma room for somethin'?" Angel said seductively. Husk rolled his eyes and handed him a sheet of paper. "What's this?" "Conditions for work, I felt I had to add some to yours, so i couldn't give it to you yesterday." Angel took the sheet and read through it. 'Anything you need or even want you can come to me and ask. Do what you want, as long as you get guests coming in. If someones making you feel uncomfortable I'll shoot them dead. No wearing blue. No weapons. Nothing is for cheap or free. No flirting with the Boss when working." Angel looked up in a playful manner. "Do I really have to do the last one?" "Yes. And what the absolute fuck has happened in here?" He replied as he observed the piles of clothes scattered across the floor, sitting on the bed as he does so. "I dont know what to wear! Can you help me Husky~?" Angel does a silly attempt at puppy dog eyes as Husky stands up and looks through his clothes. "You're a grown adult, you should be able to pick out your own clothes." Husk growles. "I can't choose though!"

Husk pulls out a black skirt and gives it to Angel. "You can wear that." "What about the top." "It's either you dont wear one, or you wear one of mine." Angel's face goes a light pink as Husk mentions him wearing one of his shirts but also want to be shirtless around Husky. "Hey! You want to see me shirtless, dont ya~?" Angel smirked. "I take it you went for the first option?" "Yep, I'll just do my make up and I'll be down." Husk sat back down on Angel's bed and stared at him. "Just making sure you aint messing about." Angel didn't respond and concentrated on his eyeliner.

Once Angel done with his makeup, he took his pink oversized hoodie that he slept in off, revealing his fluffy breast like chest. Husk noticed this and immediately looked away as he felt his face burning up. "Do I look nice Husky~?" Angel said flirtatiously as he sat down next to Husk on the bed. "Yeah." Husk replied nonchalantly. "You havent even looked yet!" Angel pouted. Husk turned his head back over to Angel once he had regained his composure. "You look... great." Husk kept the same tone he had earlier. "Aren't you a bundle of joy?" Angel rolled his eyes. Husk stood up and began walking to the door, "Where are you going?" Angel asked with a frown. "To get one of my shirts for you, you can keep it after." Husk walked out of his room as Angel sat there, questioning to himself. What was the point of saying I could go down shirtless? Was it just sarcasm?

After five minutes of Angel watching Voxflix, he heard his door creak open again. He was laying on his stomach, still without a shirt. "Here." Husk said with a flustered tone. "Thank ya baby~." Angel put the shirt on and the two of them went downstairs.

Angel entertained guests in many ways, he got them to pay him money to do certain things. No sexual stuff was allowed. However, any type of kissing was.
He entertained them by lap dancing, flirting, drinking with them and much more. Husk made sure to keep an eye on the men who were surrounding Angel now as they did not seem trustworthy.
One of the guys lended Angel twenty five pound. Which was the amount you had to pay for a 9 minute make-out session. The suggestion of using Angel for his body was by Angel himself, so there wasn't really any reason to deny it. However, Husk would get pissed off at every small interaction Angel would make with his customers. So pissed that he began to yell. "TO ALL CUSTOMERS, THE CASINO IS CLOSED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" Angel was in the middle of a make out session at this time. "Sorry sugar, boss needs ya out." "What about my refund?" The guy asked. "Im sorry, what?" Angel replied in confusion. "We didn't finish. I demand a fucking refund." "Im sorry but we-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE." This caught Husks attention. He pulled out his angelic weapon and shot the guy dead. "You alright?" Husk asked with a gentle tone, after double killing someone. "Yeah, I'm used to it really." His tone seemed off, like he was faking his joyful expression. Husk read Angel like a book.

"You didn't get affection from others much, did you?" Husk asked, trying to sound as approachable as possible.

"It's alright, I was a pornstar so, why would I?" Angel quickly changed the topic though. "Why~? Do you care about me~?"

"Yeah, obviously." Husk scoffed at the ridiculous question. Angel widened his eyes in surprise, his heart fluttering. "I'll tell you what, we're gonna go out." Husk told Angel out of the blue.

Angel shot up from where he was seated, not in excitement, but in shock. "Are ya messin' with me? If ya want to fuck you could just say so." Angel states as he looks away in embarrassment after seeing Husk's serious expression.

"Angel. I don't want to have sex with you, the part of me that would've done that left long ago." Husks fingers touched Angels as they're hands held together. Angel's blush intensified.

"And if you want, when we go out, i could treat you like you should be treated on a date. Although it's not a proper date, i would prefer if you knew what romance actually was. Not that I've actually experienced it since I was alive. You know what i mean." Angel listened to Husk ramble on. He felt like he was being sucked into a void by his voice. "Anyway, our 'date' will be tomorrow 4pm." "Understood."

Later on that day, Angel snuggled into his bed covers. Screaming into the pillow with enthusiasm. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he loved it. And he knew exactly what he was going to wear.

1100 words