Part 1

Adeline smiles as she sees her father and sister waiting for her in the airport. Her father, Charlie Swan, looks around cautious and awkwardly. And her sister, Isabella Swan, or as she likes to be called Bella, is awkward just like their father, but she seems more weird, sad almost, like she is overthinking something. "Dad! Bella!" Adeline calls out to her family but only gets one of their attention. 

Charlie smiles as he meets the eyes of his eldest daughter. He walks towards Adeline to meet her halfway. Adeline drops her bags as she wraps her arms around him, and Charlie not hesitating to do the same. Adeline has always been more of an daddy's girl than anything else. Adeline and her mother, Renee, where never close. They were just two people that never saw eye to eye. "I missed you, baby." Charlie said hugging her close and kissing the top of her head. 

Adeline smiles into the hug. "I missed you too daddy." Adeline pulls away from her father and looks towards Bella who is still looking at the floor a few feet away. Looking back at her father. "How are you?"

Charlie puts his hands in his pockets. "Doing good. Happier now that your back. Your room is exactly how you left it."

Adeline nods her head and smiles. The last time Adeline was at Forks 9 months before she left for California. So her room is, probably, still to her taste. "Thank you." Adeline turns to look at Bella. "Hey, Bella." 

Bella looks her sister in the eye for a second before her gaze lands on the floor, again. "Hey." 

Adeline looks in her bag and pulls out a music CD case. "Happy belated birthday." She hands the CD to Bella. "Dad told me how your starting to like this type of music."

Bella let's out a small smile looking at the CD. "This is perfect thank you." 

Charlie picks up two of his daughter's bag and starts walking to his car with his kid following him. "Let's get home before it's dark." Charlie looks at both Bella and Adeline. "By the way, Billy and Jacob should be their. Jacob has been dying to see you again, Adeline." At their father's words Adeline smiles while Bella let's out a dramatic huff, which both of her family members ignore. It's been so long since Adeline last saw Jacob and she misses him so much. She can't help but wonder how much he has changed in a year.