Just the way you are [Rohit - Shreyas]

Sometimes when the person is at his lowest, he not only questions everything around him but also questions himself and his relations with people. Because it is human nature, when there is a negativity around our sub conscious mind tries to dig deeper in that.

And at this moment, the same was happening with Shreyas.

The constant injuries he was dealing with it was making him doubt himself. And he couldn't help but notice the changes around him even if they were not present.

Right now, he was waiting for Rohit to come and spend sometime with him as he had promised but he was not here, he was with KL who had some important work.

"May be he doesn't like me anymore, I am always injured. Not good enough for the team and I just keep disappointing him. And then adding to that I keep acting as a brat, Rohit bhai has mentioned it so many times", Shreyas thought.

His never ending thoughts were put to a halt when he was called in the team room. As he entered he noticed Rohit around KL and Jassi.

"They dont act like brat to him, so their company is more pleasant", Shreyas mumbled to himself.

Shreyas settled beside Virat who was engrossed in conversation with Shubman. Virat noticed Shreyas unusually silent.

"What's up with you? Are you okay?", Virat asked to which Shreyas just nodded.

The team began discussing about the upcoming matches where KL was the VC, Shreyas could see their, Rohit and KL's understanding and the smooth conversations about the match situations and strategies, he again couldn't help himself but felt a pang in his heart.

"Shreyas, not coming to dinner?", asked Siraj who was the last one going to the dining room.

"Not hungry right now, will have it sometime later", Shreyas said and moved to his room.

Shreyas thought about it a lot and came up with a solution.

***

Rohit was just checking with physiotherapist, he noticed Shreyas just passing by and didn't even meet him. He directly went to nets.

"Wasn't he having a back issue?", Rohit asked the physio to confirm.

Rohit went to him, "Shrey, dont u have a back issue, get out of nets now", he said as if it was the most normal tone he used with Shreyas but little did Rohit know that it was not.

Shreyas just kept his head down and went out of nets without looking at him.

"Shreyas", Rohit called after him and Shreyas immediately went near him, stood there like a kid waiting for orders.

"You understood what I said, right? You got to get checked by Physion on regular basis, so that we have clarity", Rohit said not getting any response from him.

Clarity, because I have disappointed him so he cannot be sure.

He is disappointed.

Shreyas didn't realise a lone tear tickled down his cheek. He just looked down and moved away from there. But unknown to him Rohit noticed it.

Rohit saw slumped shoulders of Shreyas, he saw going to a corner and sitting there alone.

"What is wrong with him?", Rohit thought.

He was about to go to him but someone called him, "this captain duties", he mumbled, "damn you Vi"

Shreyas noticed Rohit going to KL instead of coming to him.