Marriage Proposal-1

" Why did you send the proposal of my marriage again, Mother?"

Tej roar inside his mother cabin after getting the news of his re-marriage again.

"So, what i want you get marriage and don't forget Aaditya needs a mother."

" Don't bring my son in his mother, i am enough for him" 

Namrata just scoff at his son words, he had became rude and cold after yasodha  death.

" Enough and you, have you ever seen the log in his eyes for mother love, you have been busy in your war, politics, that you forget you have a son of 4 years old. "

" And you think any other women can give a motherly love for her step son."

" Okay, i am not bringing Aaditya here, but you also know a queen is what a  nation needs."

" Not, every woman are same tej, and that's why  i have send the marriage proposal to Nijgadh."

"You know, tej Nijgadh is as powerful as us and its good that both of us aren't in bad relationships but, that can happen anytime.so, as Maharani of this nation a marriage between you two would be perfect."

" And you are going there , that's my final decision."

Tej knows his mother is stubborn and he is also no less. He have gone to so much marriage proposal and onces he introduced Aaditya as his son every princess denied the proposal, cause he had played his trick there .

" Okay, i will but, Aaditya will also come with me."

Namrata grant his this wish, and Tej walk out of the cabin. Namrata sigh and sit down at the couch. She knows the princess of Nijgadh is perfect for him and the nation.

y/n the princess of Nigadh is know for her kind, brave, and cheerful nature. That's what Namrata wants in her son life a woman full of life like y/n who can change her cold son like before.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" you just had to practice sword fighting all day?"

Sushila Said to her daughter who just drop her sword after winning the practice.

" No, mother, i am going to take a bath now."

" Listen, make her apply face pack as in someday the king of Rajgadh is coming for the marriage proposal."

"Maharaj, ye shaddhi ek shaddhi hi Nahi ek shamjudha bhi hai."

(King, this marriage isn't any ever ordinary marriage but also a marriage for diplomatic relationships)

One of the mantri said to the Maharaj and raja of Nijgadh at the meeting conference.

" I know this very well, but it's best to be in-laws rather than enemies."

"When are they coming?"

Birendra asked his father as he was the one who set the relationship with maharani of Rajgadh.

" They has left for the arrival, they will be here in two days."

The secretary or right hand of Maharaj said and the discussion ends.

"Father, you wants to send me this soon?"

Y/n said to her father as she is getting head massage from her mother in their room.

"Then, what you wanna stay here forever going for wars and marriage your sword."

"What kind of girl you are who spend most of the time in sword practice and goes on war."

"Mother." Y/n said in dramatic and her  father just laugh and said.

"That's my daughter who knows how to win hearts of people by kind deeds and how to win a battle with sword."

"She is our second son."

Y/n stay in proud moment position and her mummy kiss her head.

"She is the best gift that ever happens to us."

 " Shower your all love on y/n only, and there isn't any love will left for me"

Birendra said entering the cabin of his parents.

 " Sister-in-law is present here to shower her love for you"

Y/n said getting a glare from her mother and laughter from the father.

 " She is also showering  all her love to her son, that's why i came here to get shower of love from my mother also."

The others laugh at his presence of speech and that's when their laughter stop after hearing a knock on the door.

y/n quickly put a shwal on her head and stand beside her mother, the person came inside after earning a positive response from the maharaj.

" What is the thing that you have came here to us at this hour commander? "

" Maharaj, sorry to disturb you like this but, we have got a message from the pigeon of hastipur, that mahalis has suddenly attack them and they want our help as we are the closest to them."

Hearing that, there voice came at the same time agreeing to help them.

" Not, you Y/N, they are coming to see you in just two days and you are going in a war."

" This marriage can happened in other time too, but, the trust hastipur has shows us will not come second time."

" JUST REMEMBER Y/N YOU ARE A LADY AND its your duty to stay here as normal girls ."

" Being, normal isn't for me mother and i am a warrior princess you know this."

" Let her go, Namarta she is one of the best warrior we have and they need the best."

y/n just walk out of the cabin and goes to prepare for war with her brother. 

" Come, fast and be safe, i don't want to see and wounds or cut in both of your body."

Namrata said after giving birendra and y/n her blessing and kiss their forehead. While, Mahi (wife of birendra) did his aarti and tilka. 

y/n walk out getting herself on horse  followed by birendra and the commander leads the way

" soilder y/n please, keep by baby sister safe till the end."  Birendra said to y/n to which she replied.

" okay i will but, you also have to keep my brother and the king of our nation safe."

They both nod and increase the pace of their horses.

This the very first chapter of my new book, hope you would like it or give suggestion if you have some. I know i mostly write bts shipped books . I want to try something different.

Hope you guys, like it and please, make sure to vote and comments.

Love you guys, stay safe.