Chapter 5

The bed sinks down on one side. Then the other. There's a weight moving around the bed and it makes the raven-haired male stir in his sleep. He tosses onto his back and his arm knocks into something. The uncertainty makes his eyes gape awake with concern.

"Good morning, Megumi!~"

Gojo Satoru is on all threes with a free hand holding a bunch of single stemmed roses and Megumi's right beneath him. The white-haired sorcerer isn't touching him but this was considered too close for comfort. The man really didn't understand boundaries.

Megumi's irritation triples instantly. He grits his teeth in anger before he shouts, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! GET OFF!"

"Fine, fine." Gojo jumps off the bed in one fell swoop. He keeps the flowers intact, "There's no need to get your panties in a bunch—"

He pauses, then says,

"—or should I say (y/n)'s panties?"

"Shut up!" Megumi sits up and then he gathers his blanket against his bare chest. He felt a sense of incredible violation.

"I got you some flowers." The white-haired sorcerer continues to talk despite all of Megumi's fuming energy, "You know, since it's Valentine's Day and all."

The raven-haired male could just about throw the guy out of the window, "GET OUT!"

"Well—" And Gojo continues to ignore Megumi's words and requests, "—actually they're not for you. They're from me to you, for (y/n)." 

Megumi makes a face. It lets the white-haired male know that he's extremely confused. Why would Gojo make him give you something that wasn't even intended from himself?

To answer his question Gojo reiterates with great emphasis, "Valentine's Day."

"So what?" Megumi makes another face. One that's not pleasing by any means. He doesn't give two shits. To him it's just another day. He thought the idea of a date to celebrate love was ridiculous. He believed that everyday should be a celebration of love if he were ever to be with someone. In his mind, the idea of love didn't need to be flashy and stated publicly, "That has nothing to do with me."

The white-haired sorcerer sweeps his hand with the roses through the air to gesticulate what he means, "Megumi, this is why you'll never win a girl over."

"I'm not trying to win anyone over." Megumi grumbles and he can't believe this is how he had to wake up today.

Gojo continues to gesticulate with his hands and it makes him inadvertently tap the flowers on Megumi's face repeatedly, "How are you ever going to get (y/n) to be interested in you with that attitude?"

"Will you cut it out!" Megumi seethes and his blood begins to boil. It took him everything not to chuck the flowers into the nearest trash can, "And who said I even wanted her to be interested in me?!"

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.~" The white-haired sorcerer chirps.

Megumi groans. He just wanted to be left in solitude.

"Do it." Gojo's demeanor changes and he puts one of the stems onto the foot of the man's bed. And then he threatens with the most annoying grin, "Or Nobara's position will be permanent."

The raven-hair clicks his tongue. The guy shakes his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe he was about to be terminated over a fucking flower. This is by no means fair or sane on any level. It was absolutely absurd.

"Fine!" He snatches the damn rose off the bed but then he questions Gojo, who's still currently holding at least several more, "Why do you have so many other stems?"