The girl felt her body slightly shiver at his hot breath hitting the side of her face and his calloused hand being softly placed on her hip.

"Nowhere, just passing through." She responded.

Turning her head to face him, they both realized the closeness of their position. Switching his gaze from her enticing eyes to her full lips, the stranger moved slightly closer as his body burned hot with anticipation.

"I'm Jax." He murmured as his eyes slowly shut.

Feeling something cold touch his lips instead of her soft ones, Jax opened his eyes and saw that the brunette held his shot up while holding hers in her other hand.

A pang of disappointment and rejection flashed across Jax's face but soon left as the brunette rose from her seat and stood just below his nose, raising her shot glass to his.

The two kept the eye contact as they silently read the other person. Both looking for an escape from their lives, even if it's just for one night.

"I'm Angel." She answered and they both threw the shots back before she gently grabbed the back of Jax's neck and kissed him.

Jax was quick to respond to her as his hands trailed down every curve of her body before reaching underneath her round butt and lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist causing the whole room of drunken patrons to cheer as he walked them toward the back rooms.

Reaching the room he was staying in at the end of the hall, Jax's skillfully opened his door while carrying Angelise in his arms.

Kicking it closed with his foot, he turned to press her up against the door as he removed his lips from hers and trailed soft, wet kisses down the side of her neck while she threaded her fingers through his hair.

Gently pushing at his shoulder, Angelise untangled her legs from Jax causing him to place her feet on the ground. Both breathing heavily, she placed her hand on his his chest and guided him backwards toward the bed.

Plopping down at the edge, Jax kept his eyes on Angelise as she kept hers on him while removing her jacket. Jax began to copy her actions as she took of her shirt. Both now fully naked, Angelise slowly walked toward the bed and felt her nipples erect as he licked his lips while drinking in her appearance.

Jax's chest heaved with anticipation as his ocean blue eyes followed her movements. Stopping in front of him, Angelise slowly sank to her knees as she placed her delicate hands on his. Her hands caressed his legs as they moved their way up causing a shiver to run up his back.

Her right hand reached for his cock, that was standing up at attention, waiting to be touch. Jax's eyelids lowered slightly as she began to massage the head and he let out a hiss of pleasure as he felt her wet lips circle around him as she placed him in her mouth.

Jax's hand quickly shot out to thread his fingers through her long brunette curls as she bobbed her head at a steady pace.

"Fuck." he let out through clenched teeth as she took him deeper in her mouth, using her tongue to massage his sensitive area as the sound of slurping filled the room.

Angelise let her eyes meet his and Jax nearly came at the sight of her vixen eyes and her mouth full of him. Tightening his grip on her hair, he gently tugged her mouth away from his cock and shifted toward the middle of the bed, guiding her with him.