Chapter 5: Caretaker Of Sins?

Y/n Pov

Since the declaration at the meeting

We the apostles start to spread out taking down every Devil, Angel, and Fallen Angel who wishes to harm humanity, to recruit them, or to do a lot of weird and horrible stuff

Y/n: *Yawn* " Every day has been just a never-ending massacre due to the high number of supernatural entities who harm others "

As I said my partner who is accompanying me on this massacre journey said

Judas: " Then you should probably stop for now? "

Y/n: " I can't do that... If I do more people would die and I don't want that to happen not that fewer people die once the promised day happens "

Judas: " True, true "

Y/n: " ... I wanna take a bath and change my clothes... They're reeks of blood "

Judas: " Well the abilities you use are just too destructive that your enemy would just pop like a balloon but hey it was entertaining "

Y/n: " But when they pop they are also very loud, and all their inside all splattered and splash on me too "

Judas: " Haha, well at least that way it would be a lot easier for the animal to eat right? "

Y/n: " True but I pitty the animals who eat it, they eat such a dirty thing "

Judas: " What or are you gonna carry all those guts and body for that to eat "

Y/n: " Hey don't call it that his name is Golem and he's a good boy "

Judas: " Ah yes Golem... I still don't know how can you be so fine becoming a caretaker for that thing "

Y/n: " Hmm... Well, he is after all gonna be a useful ally in the probably upcoming war against the supernatural after all... he is a sinner who sinned because of his parents since birth sins so much that it's nothing but a pile of forbidden sins "

Judas: " Keh... Can't argue that he would be useful later, and that a weird way of saying what that thing is "

Y/n: " Alright let's stop talking and more cleaning~ and if the next place is close to Golem maybe I should find a sack to put all the bodies for Golem to eat "

Judas: " Ah... You seriously going to feed him that eh... "

Y/n: " Of course, it's getting hard to find food for him since he is always hungry and there are a lot of devils, well I also feed him some Angel meets too, and human if I'm 'unlucky' "

Judas: " You really don't discriminate huh "

Y/n: " Yup~ oh right how about we visit Golem together I'm sure he will be happy, and Joseph also love to visit him too when he has time "

Judas: " Ah... That weird old man "

Y/n: " Don't call him an old man that's rude just call him hmm... a creepy believer man "

Judas: " ... You know your sense of humor is not good "

Y/n: " Is that so... Oh well either way why did you team up with me again...? "

Judas: " Sigh... It's too extract information you silly goldfish "

Y/n: " Hey! Don't disrespect the Goldfish they are shiny "

Judas: " Well so shiny that they don't even care about extracting any information and went straight to blinding them "

Y/n: " Hmm... I guess that's my bad but it's your job thought being a spy and all isn't it? "