011. I'm really HER

Começar do início

404,217 likestherealinari I'm really HER

404,217 likes
therealinari I'm really HER.
View all 2,901 comments

Roman Reigns & Inari Anoa'i Ceiling Challenge Drives Fans Wild

Roman Reigns and Inari Anoa'i nearly broke the Internet with their latest collaboration.

On Monday, March 25, Inari posted an enticing video, tagging The Tribal Chief. The clip begins with his wife Inari hooking up a camera to the ceiling to do the viral "ceiling challenge" that recently took off on social media.

Roman throws stacks of cash and Inari twerks on him in various places around their home from the kitchen to the pool. Fans of the couple couldn't get enough of the video, especially after some of them had been begging Inari to do the challenge for months.

The video has gone viral and it has caused stirs on social media.

Reactions below:

"ALL you haters that said Roman was annoyed with Inari twerking on IG have officially been GAGGED!!!!! 😂 he loves that shit, hell I love that shit 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I knew if Ari did the ceiling challenge that shit was gone go crazy," one fan wrote on X/Twitter.

"Roman blessed us with Inari ceiling challenge," a fan wrote on X/Twitter.

"Roman said since y'all want it so bad then y'all gotta see me too 😭😅" another fan wrote.

"This is why they got all them damn kids!" a fan wrote.

"He's so corny for this lmao nigga move out the way we don't care about ya," a fan wrote.

"Watch how they pop out with another pregnancy 😩" another fan wrote.

therealinari ✓ 11h