Chap 3

"We need to talk." Mk growled, as Damien walked into his cabin, which he assumed was empty.

He jumped letting a quiet shriek out at the sight of Mk perched on his bed, fury etched on her face.

Mk scared the shit out of Damien, she was almost as bad as Lauren. the way every action she did has malicious intent laced in it and the way she was able to find out everyone's secrets in the blink of an eye had him constantly on edge around her, not knowing what shit she'd pull next.

"Jesus what do you want" Damien yelped, pulling his arms up defensively.
"how'd you even know i'd be here?!"

"you finish your dinner early to get back to the cabins quicker every night" Mk scoffed, swinging her legs off Damien's bunk and jumping down to ground level, storming up to damien until she was mere inches away

"What. The. Fuck. did you say to Julia today" she growled.

"What?? on the boat like??" Damien questioned, face distorted in an expression of confusion and fear.

"Yes on the fucking boat Damien. what did you say"

"uhh.." he scratched at his neck, feeling awkward to admit the words he'd decided to utter while in a blind rage. "i said something about you.."

"stop beating around the fucking bush Damien what did you say" Mk demanded, voice raising into a low shout.

"Fuck ok ok!"  Damien yelped, stepping back and pulling his hands up defensively once again. "I- I said that you would never love Julia the way she loves you. and that you thought she was a monster" his voice trailed off at the last bit and he looked down at his shoes, avoiding eye contact and rubbing at his arm.

Mk stepped back, mouth slightly agape and eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"That's what you said?? Why would that bother her so much?" She muttered, more to herself than Damien.

"Because she doesn't want to accept her feelings Mk. i'm no phycologist but even i can see the way she looks at you" Damien argued.

"Stop fucking with me Damien. She'd never see me that way you're just trying to throw me off my game" Mk scolded.

"Look man, it's not my problem if you can't see it. sorry for causing drama or whatever but please leave me out of your lesbian shit i've got my own problems" Damien scoffed, rolling his eyes as he turned away from Mk's puzzled expression and made his way out of the cabin.

"Uh- i'm not a lesbian dickwad!" Mk yelled at his back, frustration building up at Damien's word.

God he's such an asshole. How dare he assume Julia was into Mk, and how dare he imply Mk was a lesbian... she wasn't, right?

A//N

one chapter left soz babes 😝😝 might post mt gwourtney one if yous want tho i got nun better to do tbh