Dance With Me (Solby)

Nobody's POV

Sam was in his room as he always was. He hadn't left it since he broke up with his girlfriend Katrina. Sam had come out as bi and Kat flipped.

Sam's POV

I sighed once I'd finally stopped crying. I heard music from the libing room. Probably Colby. Siddenly, a knock rang from my door. I thought it was weird, Colby normally walks right in. I opened the door, instantly pulled into a warm hug. "Colby?" I questioned. "Are you okay? I heard you crying again" I smiled and hugged back. He's so caring. "Yeah I'm okay, don't worry" He let out a relieved sigh, but kept me in the embrace a bit longer. I shivered at the loss of touch when he let go. "Here" I looked down at his extended hand. Puzzled, I took his hand. He started leading me to the livingroom. On the way down the spiral staircase, I noticed the way my hand fit pergectly in his. I felt weird, tingly. Almost like the wau I used to feel with Kat... I shrugged it off when I realized we'd made it to the livingroom. "Colby? What are we doing?" I asked. He walked to the couch and picked up the remote, pressing play on his music. He walked back over to me, standing close. I felt a hand on my waist, then another. I looked up at him, staring directly in his beautiful eyes. "Dance with me" He said. And I did.

Colby's POV

I hate it when Sam is sad. I'm surprised I could even get him out of his room, especially that easily. I eye'd his lips while we swayed and I know he noticed. Before I could process what was happening, I was leaning forward. I pressed my lips against his soft ones. I pulled away seconds later. "Sa-" I couldn't finish my sentence. He kissed me agin. The moment his lips met mine I kissed back. This kiss was stronger then the first one. I pulled him closer to me, until our chests were up against each others. Eventually, to my dismay, he pulled away for air. We were both panting slightly. "Sam" I started. "I love you" I leaned my forhead against his, closing my eyes. "I love you, too" He whispered. I smiled and hugged him properly. "Colby? Does this mean we're- Uhm... I-I mean are we-" "Yes" I cut in, then kissed him again. "We're boyfriends" He smiled and kissed me again. We spent the rest of the day cuddling, watching movies (with occasional kisses of course) and playing games. Best day of my life.

First fanfic ever. Good? Bad? I don't care, I like it. I do still appreciate your imput though! So comment!
461 words