Chap 6: A flower, a dancer

Solar finds herself at nowhere in a forest, Green Shadow was there, standing there. She stand up ,walk toward Green, she quickly hug Green and says.

"Green this is all my fault, i didn't know adding flame would create an impact, i-". She didn't finish what she was saying

Solar notice something is off, Green isn't saying anything, she just stand there.

"Green, are you listening?","say something you're making me worried"

Green put her arm on Solar's shoulder, she says "this wouldn't happen if you listen to Dave".

After saying that, she slowly faded away. Solar was confused , she yells her name but no one there.

"GREEN! GREEN!","Whats happening...".

An arm reached out to her back, she knew it was a zombie arm by the feeling, she tried to turn around but something was stopping her.

She heard someone walking, the sound getting clearer every moment, as soon as she was about to scream. She woke up, found herself in a stranger bed, she didn't know where she is , she didn't care about it at first, she turn to her left and surprisingly saw Electric Boogaloo.

She shocked, jump out of the bed. She tried to use her power to burn him alive but nothing work, Electric Boogaloo is still sleeping, she tried again and again.... and again until she realized that she has lost her power.

"Why can't i do anything?" She question to herself

"Doesn't matter, even if i can't use my power, i will get out of this timeline"

Electric Boogaloo was woke up by Solar Flare, as soon as he saw Solar, he says

"YOU DARN FLOWER"

Solar Flare turn around and see Electric Boogaloo was about to jump and pin her down, she run out of the room, she was about to go downstair then she saw the zombie wife.

"Hey you ugly flower, eat this" as he point his hand at Solar. He was also surprised.

She jumped downstair, go down the basement and lock the door. Electric Boogaloo rushed to the door and tried to open it.

"You can't hide forever" Said Electric Boogaloo

The wife came out of the kitchen, she said "so you two have wake up, how about you stay here and have dinner with us?"

"Hey lady, i don't know who you are but you have to get that flower out of the basement before she burn down the house" Said Electric Boogaloo

The wife look at Electric Boogaloo , she rolled her eyes "yea burn down this house with her cuteness"

"I'm trying to help you before disaster , mam"," that sunflower works for L.E.A.F".

"For what?" She looked at Electric Boogaloo confusingly

"We are in another timeline fool !" Said Solar Flare

Electric Boogaloo kicked the door "who you calling fool?"

The wife slap her face , she took a breath and say "hey i don't know what type of crack were you two smoking but you two should stop fighting"

Electric Boogaloo thinks in his mind "so i actually stuck in this timeline, if i can't get that darn fire flower to go out then it will come out by itself"

"My husband is outside, he's getting home soon. Please make yourself at home" said the wife

"Ughh, thanks for whatever you did anyway", Electric Boogaloo walks to the living room

As soon as he left, she take out a key from her pocket, opens the door. The wife slowly walks down the basement, she saw Solar Flare was hiding in the corner.

"Hey , it's me. Don't you worry"

Solar look at her eyes and says "aren't you going to eat me?"

She brust into laugh , "you know the way you say that while wearing that custom actually reminds me of my dad, he used to fight in the Plants and Zombies war"

Solar asked "used?"

"The war ended 50 years ago, why you acting like an alien"

Solar thinks to herself she must be in a timeline where the war has stopped, she was glad zombies were no longer danger.

"Come up stair with me kid, i will make dinner" Said the wife

She notices how worried and scared Solar Flare looks, she asked "that zombie isn't your friend?did he kidnap you or something?"

"No just, he hates me... he doesn't like plants" said Solar

"Hmm, now that's something i don't see everyday. Come, lets go upstair"

Solar holds her hand and walk up stair, Electric Boogaloo was checking the news on television. Everything is so different here, even some of the locations he knows has a different name.

He turned around, and saw Solar Flare holding the woman hand, he was about to jump at her but he knows it would make him get in trouble or kick out of this house, he was sitting there , staring at Solar Flare.

"You stay here, i will prepare for the dinner" said the wife

Solar Awkwardly walks closer to Electric Boogaloo, he does nothing but stare at Solar. She says "h- hey , we never liked each other but-"

Electric Boogaloo grabbed her hand , pull her closer and whisper " you did be dead, if we weren't stuck at this timeline"

Solar pull out her hand, she didn't walk away, instead she sit next to Electric Boogaloo

"I'm sorry, its my fault that we-"

Electric cut in "yes , its your fault thats why i hate you plants, always mess up everything."

Solar was about to say then the wife calls everyone to the kitchen, "dinner is ready!"

"My will be home late so lets just sit down and talk about yourself"

Electric Boogaloo turn his head to Solar "don't say anything about the timeline thingy, ok?"

"But why?"

"Just do what i say stupid flower"

She nodded and both go to the kitchen