2

Okay so coach had me and this other kid look at the kids who were slow. It was some girl, a kid that I bully, some other kid, um a kid that got jumped last year I forgot what he did probably some dumb shit, and a girl. Okay great this will be fun I think the kid who got jumped was in juvenile or like probation for something. Anyway we are training them like next week cause Coach said "if we start today they will sore" it's fucking Friday  coach I swear to god this bitch is stupid as fuck. Anyway yeah, fuck my life, kill me. If god can kill anyone with any deal I would gracefully make that deal. Anyway so yeah this is bullshit and I have to help out a senior too on algebra. What the fuck he's stupid as fuck my god and he's also another kid I bully. Might as well start being a helper instead a bully cause fuck me in the ass. Okay whatever anyway I went to my other classes which is reading and I did took a shower and changed my clothes no way in hell im going to be stinky and cover it up with deodorant or body spray. Anyway we have to read two books in a month and hands them out well great and their will be a test on every single chapter to make sure we are not cheating. I swear this reading teacher makes their own things instead of copying off of others which I do respect but like you can't escape her, you can't cheat, you can't eat, you can't drink, yeah drink as in water she doesn't allow water in this classroom so yeah, she does other things too I just can't remember them all.

                                             ★ashley★
Great I don't like reading it's not that I don't like to read paper books it's the teacher you can't do anything in this woman eye or presence without getting in trouble. But here we are getting yelled at for not doing the homework assignment right. It's a packet and she expects us to do this shit like its nothing, I swear she's fucking high. Now we have to read and give a detailed summary about the book but with no spoilers about it, whatever I guess. I don't like Travis he bullies us just because we are openly gay about it like what the fuck and he calls me goth girl, larry long hair, sal blue person, Todd freckles, and Neil braids. He has the most stupidest nicknames for us that I think he doesn't even try for once to be creative once. Kinda sad I have all of my classes with him though it's not fun too bad sals a freshman and im a sophomore and Larry is a junior along with Neil but Todd is supposed to be a sophomore but he moved a grade up. I have noticed that Travis has really smooth skin I want to draw on it maybe I should ask, nah he would scoot away or call me a name but still never realized he has smooth skin. Huh wonder why.

                                          ≈Larry≈
It's lunch time and Ashley is skipping class to sit with me at lunch. Anyway she was telling me some bullshit wasn't paying attention and then she starts to talk about how smooth Travis skin is. I swear this bitch talks about the most weirdest things ever. "Okay ash seriously his skin how would you know? Heave you felt it before?" "Well no but it looks so soft and smooth though and I want that skin. Do you think he might tell me his secret?" "Ash that's you know what do you I don't care" "oh yeah, oh did I ever told how im partners with him?" "No" "okay so the teacher-" "Ash no don't go on another rant please, I'm begging you" "okay, bye bitch" "trip your way to your hiding spot" "fuck you too". I ate my lunch it was good not gonna lie but yeah. I walked to class and we are learning history. I wonder if Abraham Lincoln gonna tell us about his shooting that will be fun.