chloe kelly- well done

chloe kelly x football photographer reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31st july 2022, the day my girlfriend chloe will be playing germany in the women's euros final, this day could change history for women's football and i'm so lucky i get to photograph it all. i honestly think the girls will win they deserve it massively, they have trained to hard for it and it's to a sold out wembley. I get to my place on the side of the field as they game starts, its starts off good, i get some great shots of mary saving some and leah with the captain badge on. the half time comes around and not much has happened, as the girls are walking to the changing rooms, i'm taking pictures of it. chloe them comes over to me and gives me a quick hug the leaves.

i carry on taking pictures of all the fans from the german and english side. loads of fans are posing for the camera and enjoying it so much, even the prince is here and enjoying it with his wife and children. i take a couple of them and then the game is starting again i get to a position and start to get ready.

The game starts and ella toone scores a goal in the 62nd min, we are all screaming and i get a picture of her celebrating with everyone, i also get a couple of sarina with the bench and staff. not long after that lina magull scores in the 79th min and we are now tied. i get a couple of shots of the celebration and then we start again. It's extra time and we only have less then 5 min, it looks like its going to penalties but just then at the 110 min my girlfriend chloe kelly scores and we are all cheering i get loads of pictures of her celebration and she takes her top on and run around the pitch however she gets a yellow card for it.

There it is the final whistle goes and everyone is cheering and screaming, ella boots the ball somewhere of the distance and everyone is running on the pitch, england are european champions. i get some fantastic pictures of everyone celebrating, going to the fans, singing and thousands of everyone hugging everyone. I go up to chloe and hug her she hugs me back and it is so happy and she is crying, i'm even crying, the lionesses have made history!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------when someone asked for chloe kelly, i had to.

have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx