beth mead- comeback

beth mead x arsenal player!!!

also dont forget to request because tomorrow i will be doing lots and on friday and monday, then i can only do them on wednesday, thursday and friday and maybe the odd day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day, the day my girlfriend beth will come back. i've watch her regain her strength and i helped her as much as i can because around 3 months after she did her acl, i did mine, also against man united." you ready?" i ask as jen picks us up to drive us to the stadium. she nodded, i walked over to her and hugged her to try and calm her nerves as they were clearly getting out of control. "try not to worry about it" i say while i plant a kiss on her cheek. " ye but what if i mess up and get injured again and am out for longer this time?" she asks, "then you are out an di will be with you the whole way" i replied. we started to walk to jen's car. "are you excited beth?" jen asked as we started to pack the car with our stuff. beth just hummed,i looked over to jen and gave her to a look to indicate that beth wasnt feeling her self.

We finally get to the stadium and we all go to the changing rooms as we get in everyone is cheering and clapping for beth as she goes in, a smile forms on her face. we all sit down and jonas makes a speech about the game and tell beth that she will go on in the last 10 minutes or 20 minutes.

The game starts and i'm sat down next to viv, leah and laura. we are all singing every single chant the crowd has done going from kyra cooney cross to 24 lacasse. it was a great experience. it was the 90 minute and jonas had put beth on and everyone was screaming meado me included, it was great the atmosphere and everyone was screaming and shouting say meado, it was a great experience. it's so sad that her mum wasn't here to experience but i know she was watching from above and she would be so proud of her, i'm proud of her. the game finished and i walk to beth and hugg her, she is clearly crying from happiness. " she would be so proud, i'm so proud" i say to her and she nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------wow, another one done and a carp more to do.

have a fantastic day and don't forget to eat and drink.

love lily xx