She was and still is the only girl they've ever trusted with all sorts of information. Other hoes on the block they'd force to hold guns would've cracked very easily and turned into a crying mess , but not Vanessa she was smart , was able to detect hidden motives , left no traces and remained neutral at all times .

Back then , Vanessa did exactly what she promised her brother she wouldn't do . She was always in hustling mode meaning she was grinding 24/7 and came back at the wee hours of the morning .

Zion caught onto this when he saw her come back with the same things he'd come back in . For example blood- drenched shirts , poles , weapons , people that would help do business and all of that .

Vanessa matured over years and left that life seeing she could do way better than that but she still couldn't escape it , she was affiliated .

Once she had 𝟣𝟢𝟢% percent left that life she became more low-key and  stopped being so active on the media .

Ethan didn't have to do the same since he was never on the net like that , but he didn't quite leave the life unfortunately.

OY and DOA split up because they OY wasn't happy with how Vanessa , who they saw as a younger sister was being "used" to do an older man's dirty work .

The split up was messy and resulted in a shootout and Vanessa cut contact with Kay Flock . Kay was upset at the loss of contact but didn't show it and liked to play nonchalant , Vanessa was the only one who could make him drop the act .

Not only did the split up upset Kay but it upset cblu , Cameron had a thing for her and took a liking to her .

Cblu was very unserious and liked to troll so the fact that he was going to confess seriously to this girl was something .

He has Vanessa as his profile picture and tells little story times about him and her for his YouTube .

Till this day he claims she broke his heart by leaving him for Notti and calls her his love .

As you can imagine , this made Notti angry and he knew What would go down once he saw the boy .
Calling his girlfriend his love and talking about "love " he's got for her when she clearly belonged to Notti was plain disrespectful and caused a little trouble in the couples relationship .

Either way Ethan's focus wasn't killing cblu right now , it was to spend time with his girlfriend and not let her slip again so she doesn't actually die .